剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Um, right now, we need to focus on facts.
这才是重点
That's what we need.
好的
Okay.
-我这就去做 -谢谢
- I'm on it. - Thank you.
我再问你一次
All right, let's try this again.
默茜杀了一大批特勤局特工之后
Where does Mercy usually like to go after she's killed
通常会去什么地方
a few dozen secret service agents?
第六大街的意大利餐厅
That Italian place on 6th Street.
我没在跟你开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
那家餐厅的长棍面包好吃极了
Neither are their bread sticks.
我懂了
Okay, I get it.
在外面 一切由你姐姐做主 对吧
Out there, it's your sister that's the boss, right?
但在这里 我才是老大
But in here, I'm the boss,
我可以让你痛不欲生
and I can make your life extremely miserable.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我听说过超查部的故事
I have heard stories about the DEO.
你们向大气中散播铅粉
Poisoned a boatload of Daxamites
毒害了一批达克萨姆人
by lacing the atmosphere with lead?
砰
Kablooey!
你们真是心狠手辣
You're cruel as ice.
我猜你们还把那台铅粉散播器留作战利品了吧
I bet you even keep that lead dispersal device around as a trophy.
知道吗
You know what?
默茜很聪明 不会把逃跑计划告诉你
Mercy's too smart to tell a plan like that to you.
你为何这么恶毒呢
Why do you got to be so mean?
詹森 把这个聪明鬼押回他的牢房♥去
Jensen, take Einstein here back up to his containment cell.
继续找吧 老大
Keep searching, boss.
那两个人现在已经躲得远远的了
Those two are so far underground by now,
说不定在中国呢
they're probably in China.
奥蒂斯说漏嘴了
Otis slipped up.
他提到默茜时 说的是"那两个人"
When he was talking about Mercy, he referred to "Those two."
所以她在和别人合作 我们得找出是谁
So she's working with another person, we got to figure who it is.
也许是她在卢瑟公♥司♥认识的人
Maybe it's someone she knew at Luthor Corp.
我现在去找莉娜 我会查出来的
I'm heading to Lena's now. I'll try to find out.
今天白宫外的抗♥议♥者发生了暴♥乱♥
A riot broke out today among protesters at the White House.
幸运的是 超女也在场...
Luckily, Supergirl was there to...
那些觉得从婴儿手上拿走糖果很简单的人
People who think taking candy from a baby is easy,
肯定没有试过从青春期宅男手上抢电脑
have never taken a laptop from a prepubescent computer nerd.
看这超女到处行善
Look at Supergirl peddling help.
她会成为我们的麻烦 对吧
She's going to be a problem, isn't she?
是的 但是我们可以控制住她
Yes. But one we can manage.
你从哪弄来的这个
Where did you get that?
网络上充斥着黑暗有趣的东西
The web is dark and full of fun things.
听着 这玩意你要谨慎使用
Listen to me, you have to be very careful about that.
我们不能让她成为烈士
We do not want to make her a martyr.
我们俩只会制♥造♥混乱而已
The only thing that you and I are going to create is chaos.
这个...
This...
只是个保护伞
...is just a security blanket.
敲敲门
Knock-knock.
卡拉
Kara!
我的天 见到你真好
Oh, my God. I am so glad to see you.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这是大肚腩汉堡吗
Is that Big Belly Burger?
我有说过你是我最喜欢的人吗
Have I ever told you you're my favorite person?
詹姆斯说你午饭和晚饭都在工作
James said you have been working through lunches and dinners.
没错
I have.
自从总统被揭露是外星人之后
Sales for the image inducers have been skyrocketing
形象诱发器的销量一飞冲天
ever since the revelation that the president is an alien.
你对这事怎么看
Yeah. How do you feel about that?
好像整个世界一夜之间都改变了
It's kind of like the whole world changed overnight.
说实话 我一开始就不怎么信任
To be honest, I didn't have very much faith
那些政客们
in politicians to begin with.
我觉得他们都不可信 谢谢
I don't think any of them can be trusted. Thank you.
我都不知道你这么愤世嫉俗
I had no idea you were so cynical.
你肯定知道
Of course you did.
说实话 我得称赞她下台的决定
To be honest though, I have to commend her for stepping down.
我们现在最不需要的
You know? The last thing we need right now
就是股市崩溃或是贸易禁令
is a tumbling stock market or trade embargoes
或是从这件事衍生出来的其他麻烦
or whatever other chaos can come out of this thing.
其实我们现在最不需要的
Well, actually the last thing we need
是让民♥主♥变为无政♥府♥状态
is democracy descending into anarchy.
你说得对 我们都不想要这种麻烦
You are right. Neither of us need that.
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
挺艰难的 看着这么多人在斗争
It's hard. Seeing this many people fighting.
但詹姆斯正努力处理好凯特科的工作
But James is trying his best to manage it at CatCo.
站在双方的立场上做报道
You know, telling both sides of the story.
其实也是我来这里的第二个原因
Which is actually the second reason I'm here.
不知你能不能帮我完成一篇
I was wondering if you could help me with an article
关于默茜·格雷夫斯的文章
I'm writing about Mercy Graves.
默茜这人很复杂
Mercy's complicated.
不过她在卢瑟公♥司♥的工作都被记录下了
But, her work with Luthor Corp is well documented.
-我会把文件给你 -太好了
- I'll get you the files. - Great.
但是 要先吃汉堡
But, burgers first.
没错 汉堡永远优先
Yes, burgers always first.
访客
好了 听着 利用面部识别系统
All right, listen up. I want facial recognition
在所有地方寻找默茜·格雷夫斯
combing everywhere for Mercy Graves.
开始干活吧
Let's get to it.
你看来很适合做领导
Leadership looks good on you.
但看到你戴着访客胸牌却很别扭
Can't say the same for that visitor badge.
现如今可真是不太平
Ah, it's such a chaotic time.
你刚开始做局长
Your first as director,
所以我想来看看你干得如何
and I thought I should swing by and see how you were doing.
需要我提供什么建议吗
Any advice I can offer?
谢谢 我还应付得来
Thank you. I'm managing.
你呢
What about you?
毕竟要在外边对付暴♥动♥
I mean, out there in the streets with the riots.
是啊 大家很害怕
Yeah. People are scared, you know?
在部里也是如此
It's not much different in here.
我有个朋友 她可能有麻烦了
You know, a friend of mine, um, she might be in trouble,
菲奥纳·比姆 她在阿尔的酒吧工作
Fiona Byme, she works at Al's Bar.
你好啊 荣恩
Greetings, J'onn.
你好 布莱尼
Hey, Brainy.
我查看了第三大街到第八十♥六♥大♥街所有的街边摄像头
I checked all the cams along the boulevards from 3rd Street to 86th
-想要找到默茜 -然后呢
- for detection of Mercy. - And?
什么都没有找到
Nada. Not one lead.
看来你这里也挺忙的
You know what, um, looks like you got your hands full here,
我自己去找菲奥纳好了
I'll follow up with Fiona on my own.
我自己出去
I'll see myself out.
-好的 -保重
- Okay. - Take care.
我很想念他
I do miss him.
不是说我不喜欢你做领导
Not that I don't enjoy your leadership.
我能感觉到你对国家目前的状况感到气愤
I can sense that you're upset about the current state of the nation.
我想向你保证 根据我的计算
I'd like to assure you that based on my calculations,
此次暂时的危机不会对地球造成深刻影响
this moment of crisis does not deeply impact our planet.
不知你注意到没有 布莱尼
I don't know if you've noticed, Brainy,
我们现在并非身处未来
but we're not in the future.
而未来是可以改变的
And the future can change.
这是"损人" 你血糖低时就会损人
Ah, that was "snark." And you snark when your blood sugar is low.
我知道该如何帮助你
I know how to help you.
披萨
Pizza.
人类进食时似乎会平静下来
Humans seem to find calm in the consumption of food.
我根据计算得出结论 吃披萨
My calculations lead me to the conclusion that pizza
或许是此刻对所有人最有帮助的事情
might be the right thing at this very moment for everyone.
-快走 -好的
- Go. - All right.
这么快就过劳了吗
Working too hard already?
抱歉 咖啡
Sorry. Um, coffee.
咖啡 我需要喝些咖啡
Coffee. I need some coffee.
我去买♥♥些回来 你想要吗
I'm going to get some. Do you want some?
你想要 我去去就回
Yes, you do. I will be right back.
抱歉
Sorry.
朋友 今天吃什么 辣香肠还是菠萝
My friend, what's it going to be today, pepperoni, pineapple?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表