剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
上个改写现实里的西斯科没帮上什么忙
The last alternate version of Cisco I met was not super-helpful.
谁知道这次他会被改写成什么样
Who knows how he's been rewritten this time?
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们是时候谈谈你们的命运了
It's time we talked about your destiny.
我必须承认
I must confess,
你们激起了我的兴趣
my interest is piqued.
你们既没有力量也没有能力
You possess neither power nor abilities,
却仍设法用智慧胜过了对手
yet still managed to outwit an opponent
一个拥有超能力的超级人类
with the powers of a super man.
只用一个词就行 "超人"
It's just one word, "Superman."
你这是什么意思
What is this?
假如你要考验我们 就不要打断我们
If you're testing us, then let us get back to it.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen,
一个将自己的狂妄与愤怒称为力量的男人
a man who channels his hubris and anger and calls it strength.
你真的那么求死心切吗
Are you truly that eager to die?
不 不是心切
No. Not eager.
但愿意送死
But willing.
准备好送死
Ready to.
很好
Good.
这个宇宙或许还有希望
There might be hope for this universe yet.
假如你想鼓励我们 效果实在不怎么样
If that's supposed to be a pep talk, I've had better.
单靠自我牺牲不会让你通过这次试炼
Self-sacrifice alone will not see you through this trial.
只有认清♥真♥正的自己才能幸存
Survival will only be found by knowing your true self,
否则这世界将会毁灭
or this world will be doomed,
像其他世界一样
like all the others.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
他的话可真让人悲观啊
Well, that was very glass-half-empty.
我们得找到西斯科
We need to find Cisco.
假如我们好人都变成了坏人
Okay, well, if us good guys are bad guys,
那就有理由认为我们的好人朋友也变成了坏人
stands to reason that our good-guy friend is now a bad guy.
当然 你是中城警局的
Sure. You're CCPD.
这座城市的罪犯都在哪出没
Where do criminals hang out in this city?
-他们好像都很怕我们 -顺其自然吧
- Are they all afraid of us? - Go with it.
-这主意真糟糕 -你一直这么说
- This is a terrible idea. - You keep saying that.
可我们还是到这来了
And yet, here we are anyway.
我们需要盟友和资源
We need allies and resources.
我的天 是扳机双子
Oh, my God, the Trigger Twins.
抱歉 我是你们犯罪史的大粉丝
Sorry, I'm just a huge fan of your criminal history.
你们是我的英雄
You guys are my heroes.
不是英雄 是传奇
Well, not heroes. Legends.
你们想要什么
Can I get you guys something?
很显然 我们需要盟友和资源
Apparently, we need allies and resources.
我们在找西斯科·雷蒙
We're looking for Cisco Ramon.
你是指老大
You mean the boss?
是啊
Sure.
勉强算有点用吧
Well, that's not nothing.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我来自其他地球
I'm not from this Earth.
我所在的地球上 我们是姐妹
Where I come from, we're sisters.
你
You?
你是最卑劣的那一个
You are as despicable as they come.
传说中你所做过的那些邪恶之事...
I mean, the stories of all the twisted things that you've done...
艾丽克斯 我知道有些事在你看来是一种模样
Alex, I know things look one way to you,
我在你眼中是一种模样
that I look one way to you,
但这不是现实
but the way things are, it's not real.
不是原本的现实
Not really real.
如果你能让我解释 我可以告诉你...
And if you just let me explain, I can tell you--
你很危险 而且你显然疯了
You are dangerous, and you are clearly crazy,
我还有工作要做
and I have work to do.
不要 等等 听我解释
No, wait. Wait, just let me explain.
我可以把一切都告诉你
I can tell you everything.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
去跟我的助理定时间
Make an appointment with my assistant.
我大概在"去你们的"左右有时间
I should have an opening around "Go screw yourself."
西斯科 我们需要你的帮助
Cisco, we need your help.
听着
Listen.
我不知道你以为自己是谁
I don't know who you think you are.
但是在这里 人们叫我雷蒙先生
But around here, people call me Mr. Ramon.
你那边有麻烦了吗 雷蒙先生
You got a problem there, Mr. Ramon?
听见了吧
Case in point.
吉米 我觉得这两位宠物店男孩
Jimmy, I think the Pet Shop Boys here
需要知道一下这里的规矩
need an education in how things work around here.
这不成问题
I don't think that should be a problem.
他们叫我超人最坏的伙伴不是没缘由的
They don't call me Superman's worst pal for nothing.
听着 我们不想惹麻烦
Look, we don't want any trouble.
我们只是想向雷蒙先生做个商业提议
We just have a business proposal for Mr. Ramon.
商业提议 我看算了吧
Business proposal. I'm gonna pass.
我喜欢看我的手下
You see, I like watching my people
痛扁其他人 所以...
put a beating on other people. So...
所以 我们在这点上很像
So, I guess we got that in common.
我们能应付 对吧
We've got this, right?
完全能
Totally.
现在要求跟你们自♥拍♥合适吗
Is now an okay time to ask for a selfie?
停 停 停
Stop. Stop. Stop.
吉米 你想什么呢
Jimmy, what are you thinking?
你是要在这里杀了他们吗
What, are you gonna kill 'em here, now?
盖瑞还在清理你上一次留下的烂摊子
Gary's still cleaning up from the last mess you made,
发条橙
Clockwork Orange.
在外边小巷里解决他们
Do 'em out in the alley.
好了 来吧 咱们走
All right, come on. Let's go.
等等 我认识你兄弟 丹堤
Wait, wait! I knew your brother. Dante!
停 等一下
Stop. Hold up.
你怎么会认识丹堤
How do you know Dante?
说来话长
It's a long story.
如果他在这里 他会告诉你听我们的提议
If he were here, he'd tell you to listen to our proposal.
我们的提议是什么
What's our proposal?
你想不想除掉超人
How'd you like to get rid of Superman?
好吧 我在睡觉前
All right, I've got ledgers to keep
还有一大堆的帐要记
and miles to go before I sleep,
所以快点说
so talk fast.
好 但首先 我们要知道你会不会震波
Right. But first, we need to know if you can vibe.
-我会不会震波 -传送
- Can I vibe? - Teleport.
打开缺口 你还能做到吧
Open a breach. You can still do that, right?
明知故问
Rhetorical question.
不然你以为我是怎么进入那些银行金库的
How do you think I got into all those bank vaults?
但是你们
But you,
你们不知道这一点
you didn't know that.
你们来到这里 却不知道
You came in here not knowing
我能不能做到你认为我能做到的事
if I could do what you thought I could do.
这可很危险
That's very risky.
我们有些绝望
We're kind of desperate.
我越来越不想跟你们做生意了
Please keep giving me more reasons to not do business with you.
听着 利用这种能力
All right, listen. You could use your powers
你能做到的远不止闯入金库那么简单
for so much more than breaking into bank vaults.
接着说除掉超级混♥蛋♥那件事
Go back to the part about taking down Super-dick.
我只想听那一部分
That's the part I wanna hear.
我们会说到那件事的
We're gonna get to that.
现在 我可以教你怎么运用你的能力
For now, I could teach you how to use your powers
来传送到不同的地球上
to get to a whole different Earth.
不同的地球
A whole different Earth.
继续说
Tell me more.
丹弗斯
Danvers.
老大出去了
The big guy is out,
追查双子的线索
chasing down a lead on the Twins.
迪格尔可以在楼上监视那些混球
You know, Diggle can monitor these sorry sacks from upstairs.
-你下班吧 -没事的
- Why don't you take the night off? - It's okay.
我还有些工作要做
I still have some work to do.
这是几个星期来第三次
You know, that's the third time in just as many weeks
我叫你回家 你却拒绝了我
I've told you to go home, and you've turned me down.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表