剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超女
Supergirl!
我和我超强伙伴的目的是对付卢瑟
Me and my supercharged friends came here to deal with Luthor
还有他带来的危险外星人
and the dangerous aliens that he brought here.
但是你也来了
But I'm so glad
我很欣慰
you came here too.
这里一定是核心了
This must be the core.
荣恩 梦想者 我的计划成功了
J'onn, Dreamer. My plan worked.
这是抛弃我们的惩罚
That was for abandoning us.
我们来救这些人吧
Now let's help these people.
我会的
I will.
首先 我们有更紧急的事
First, there are more pressing matters.
阿尔戈被莱克斯当成了目标
Argo is being targeted by Lex imminently,
只能靠我来阻止
and it is up to me to stop it.
系统拒绝了我的访问
The system is denying me access.
我们应该能做些什么阻止发射
There must be something we can do to stop the launch.
不 我们什么都做不了
No. There is nothing we can do.
能量核已经达到了最高容纳值
The power core has reached its peak capacity.
克莱莫在两分钟内就会向阿尔戈开火
The Claymore will fire on Argo in less than two minutes.
你说核心到达了最高值
You said the core was peaking.
也就是说可能会出现过载对吗
That means it can be overloaded, right?
在我们所剩的时间里 要想让它过载
You would need a power supply of at least 20 pods
至少需要20个太空舱的能量才行
to overload the core in the time we have left.
你准备打算
You're going to try to use
用心理能量让核心过载
your psychic powers to overload the core.
我告诉过你 肯定有办法
I told you there was a way.
这种尝试只有18%的成功率
There is only an 18% chance that this attempt will succeed,
但是这个过程害死你的可能性却有98%
yet a 98% chance that the effort will kill you.
我自己的星球爆发战争时
During the battle for my own home planet,
我跑了 死了百万人
I ran, millions died.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I will not make that same mistake again!
我们来看看效果吧 如何
Now, on with the show. Shall we?
泰斯马克女士
Miss Tessmacher!
为什么卫星没有发动攻击
Why is the satellite not firing?
雪莱岛出了点问题
There's an issue at Shelley Island.
谁都不许走
No one leaves!
别动歪脑筋
Don't get any ideas.
你个小叛徒
You wretched little traitor.
真是我的好女儿
That's my girl.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
我没事
I'm okay.
我们得立刻从本身体里取出哈伦·艾尔
We need to get the Harun-El out of Ben now!
莱克斯
Lex.
去吧 我们来处理
Go. We got this.
你怎么还活着
How are you alive?
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
你觉得我是怎么做到的
How do you think I did it?
我是超女
I'm Supergirl.
就像你的堂弟一样
Just like your cousin.
不管我把你打倒多少次
No matter how many times I stamp you out,
你总能奇迹般地复活
you miraculously resurface
穿着一身华丽斗篷 还有完美的发型
with your glossy cape and your perfect hair.
我告诉你一个秘密吧 莱克斯
Let me let you in on a little secret, Lex.
真♥相♥和正义必胜
Truth and justice always prevail.
你和你堂弟还真是傻
You and your cousin are such saps.
幸好 我有备而来
Luckily, I came prepared.
我也一样
So did I.
这还多亏了你妹妹
You can thank your sister for this.
瞧 我早说过
See? I told you.
他没法使出足够的能量
He can't put out enough energy.
我帮他就可以
He can, if I help him.
小盒子
Little boxes,
小盒子
little boxes,
盒子 盒子
boxes and boxes,
子程序 苏格拉底 亚里士多德
and subroutines and Socrates and Aristotle
天神下凡 矩阵 弥撒纪念祈祷文
and Avatar and matrices and Memento
巨蟒剧团
and Monty Python and...
梦想者
Dreamer!
停
Stop...
你快停下
Stop what you're doing!
你这么做没有意义
What you're doing doesn't make any sense!
不
No.
听我说 尼娅
Listen to me, Nia.
不知道你能否听见 但我回来了
I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm back.
我已经调整过来了
I'm realigned, and...
我意识到那一切
And I realize now that everything,
我之前所说的都是错的
everything I said before was wrong.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你就快成功了
You're doing it!
没错
Yes, you did.
就快成功了 看到了吗
You're doing this! You see?
就快成功了 太强了
You're doing it! You're amazing!
简直令人震惊
You're astounding!
你厉害爆了 尼娅·纳尔
You're astazing Nia Nal!
我爱你
And I love you.
系统超载
-搞定他了 -我们赶快出去
- We got him. - All right, let's get out of here!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
赶快出去 快
Get out of here! Let's go!
把这些外星人带去安全的地方
Let's get these aliens somewhere safe.
这样就更好了
That's better.
你个氪星人就笑着迎接我的致命一击吧
Now smile, and take this like a Kryptonian.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
你说得对
You were right.
我的艾丽克斯和你的完全不一样
My Alex was nothing like your Alex.
保护你的人♥民♥ 就像我一样
Protect your people as I protected mine.
这样吧
How about that.
外星手铳 一枪二鸟
Two birds, one alien hand-cannon.
这一下是替红色之女报仇
This is for Red Daughter.
都结束了
It's over!
让我拯救你
Let me save you.
拯救
Saved?
被氪星人救
By a Kryptonian?
我宁愿死
I'd rather die.
你不会再有超能力了
No more superpowers for you.
莉娜
Lena.
没想到啊
What a surprise.
我能说什么 莱克斯
What can I say, Lex?
你太好猜了
You've become predictable.
我把日记留给你
I left the journal for you,
还有壁画 希望你能记得这里
paired it with the mural, hoping you would remember this place
在我需要的时候现身
and show up when I needed you.
你明白吗 到头来都是这样 妹妹
You know, it just comes down to this, sis.
只有血亲才是最可靠的
You can only count on blood.
来 帮我一把
Come on, give me a hand.
拜托 莉娜 现在不是演戏的时候
Come on, Lena, this is no time for theatrics.
你我都清楚 无论你多么讨厌我
We both know no matter how much you despise me,
都狠不下心扣扳机
you're not ruthless enough to pull that trigger--
有你在 世界不可能安全
The world will never be a safe place with you in it.
真棒
Oh, brava!
你做到了 莉娜
You did it, Lena.
你杀了我
You killed me.
你终于证明了
You finally proved
一直以来是我低估了你
that I've been underestimating you all this time.
可是 在我死后
But, when I'm gone,
还有谁为你骄傲
who will be left to be proud of you?
你的朋友吗
What, your friends?
被耍的人是你
The joke's on you.
一直都是你
It's always been on you.
你的朋友们从一开始就在骗你
Your friends have been lying to you from the start.
你男朋友吉米
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表