剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我们需要人类来保护人类
We need humans protecting humans.
当开国元勋们说
I mean, when the Founding Fathers said,
"人人生而平等"
"All men are created equal."
他们指的是人
They meant men.
他们并不是指来自太空的蟑螂
They didn't mean some roach from the vacuum of space.
你愿意做我的下一任外星事务局局长吗
How would you like to be my next Director of Alien Affairs?
我想推一条报道 是关于L公♥司♥的
I wanted to pitch you a story. It's about L-Corp.
我的线人发现了不少的"黑预算"
My source caught rumors of a "Black budget."
我如果要战斗 就应该知道自己的能力
If I'm supposed to fight, I need to know what I'm capable of.
谁把木屑放进我的咖啡杯里的
Who put wood chips in my coffee cup?
我以为树人吃木屑呢
I thought that's what Dryads ate.
曼彻斯特在用饵钓我
Manchester is baiting me.
我想做一个和平的人
I want to be a man of peace,
但我浑身上下都在反抗这一想法
but every fiber of my being is fighting against that.
你在考虑重新拿起那把剑吗
Are you considering picking the sword back up again?
我的戒指去哪了
Where's my ring?
现在是精英的时代
This is the era of the Elite.
树上猫 银行劫匪 都交给你
Cat in a tree, bank robbers, all yours.
但是种族主义者 法♥西♥斯♥主义者 自♥由♥之子
But the racists, the fascists, the Children of Liberty...
我们来管
That's our department.
精神好 肚子饱 输不了
Clear eyes, full tums, can't lose.
只要这个仇恨者倒了
Just so long as after this hater goes down,
我们就做回正事
we get back to the real task at hand.
这就是正事
This is the real task at hand.
微小的正事
Real small task is right.
朋友们 我保证今天的事
Friends, I promise tonight's job
会和我们革命性任务有异曲同工之处
will very much be in the spirit of our revolutionary mission.
好了 现在来同步我们的手表
Right. Now, let's sync our watches,
这样我们就能在约定的时间地点见面了
so we can meet up you know where, you know when.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
或许可以先去吃点甜点
Maybe a little snack first.
梅纳热里
Menagerie.
你在打那位女士的主意吗
Were you going after that nice lady?
女孩总得吃饭
Girl's gotta eat.
-精英在哪里 -你问了我也不会说
- Where are the Elite? - Like I'd tell you.
告诉我们 不然就吃这个
Tell us or eat this.
梦想者 放松点
Hey, Dreamer. Easy.
我以为你是说
I thought that you said
当超级英雄就要展示力量
being a superhero was about showing strength.
我指的是"手叉腰"
Well, I meant more "Hands on hips,"
不是"当面吼"
not "Screaming in face."
明白了
Gotcha.
精英不可能一直逍遥法外
The Elite can't run forever.
告诉我们他们在哪 我们或许会从轻处理你
Tell us where they are, and we might go easy on you.
你胆敢碰我身上一片鳞片
If you touch one scale on my body,
我的朋友就会让你尝受到第五维度的痛苦
my friends might transport you to a Fifth Dimension of pain.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
曼彻斯特在哪里
Where is Manchester?
我非常谦逊地
It is with great humility
接受由总统任命的
that I accept this presidential appointment
外星事务局新局长一职
as your new Director of the Bureau of Alien Affairs.
本次任命将是新黎明到来的象征
This appointment will signal the dawning of a new day.
今天 人类将不再提心吊胆地活着
A day in which human beings need no longer live in fear
恐惧外星人及其随机袭击...
of aliens or their random acts of--
和我的小朋友问个好
Say cheers to my little friend.
外边怎么样了
How's it looking out there?
超女
Supergirl.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
那里
There!
该走了 伙计
Time to go, mate.
-什么 但我差点就搞定他了 -这样就够了
- What? But I nearly got him. - Nearly will have to do.
奥尔森先生
Hi, Mr. Olsen.
伊芙 感谢你能来
Hey, Eve. Thanks for coming in.
咖啡 两份糖 正是你喜欢的
Coffee, two sugars, just how you like.
你居然记得 谢谢 真贴心
You remembered. Thank you, that's very kind.
为了我最喜欢的前老板义不容辞
Hey, anything for my favorite ex-boss.
别告诉格兰特女士我这话
Don't tell Ms. Grant I said that.
我绝对不会的
I most certainly will.
那你见我想要做什么
So what did you want to see me about?
我只想问你几个问题 如果可以的话
Uh, I just wanted to ask you a few questions, if that's okay.
好吧
Sure.
请吧...
Please, um...
那么 几周前
So, uh, a few weeks ago,
我桌上有份报告
I had a report put on my desk,
详细描述了一笔L公♥司♥的
That detailed a black budget
秘密资金
at L-Corp.
通常我会自己去深挖
Normally, I would be digging into this myself,
但我想鉴于你与那里的关系...
but I figured with the nature of your relationship there...
你觉得应该先来问我吗
You figured you'd ask me first?
可能更简单些
It's probably easier.
当然 这类事情我要去和
Obviously, this is something I'm going to have to talk about
卢瑟女士谈谈
with Ms. Luthor.
但是没什么需要担心的
But there's nothing to worry about.
秘密资金是被当做一种工具
The black budget is a tool we use
用来保护我们专利科技不受竞争对手侵害
to shield proprietary science from our competitors.
所以没什么黑幕吗
So nothing's off?
奥尔森先生
Mr. Olsen,
你和卢瑟女士现在关系很僵硬
you and Ms. Luthor are in a rough patch.
看看外面的情况
Look at it out there.
莉娜正在尽力改善那个现实
Lena's trying to help make that reality better.
人类与外星人紧张局势达到沸点
不过经过她同意后
Still, with her approval,
我可以把资金发给你 你可以自己看
I will email you the budget, so you can see for yourself.
但我保证 我们做的是好事
But I promise, we're one of the good guys.
-谢谢你 伊芙 -理所应当
- Thank you, Eve. - Of course.
卢瑟女士
Ms. Luthor.
我刚刚得知你拒绝在志愿者身上做试验
I was just informed that you're refusing to test my volunteers.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的
Yes.
血清的提纯等级仍在百分之九十以下
The serum's purification level is still below 90%.
现阶段 人体实验风险太大
At this point, human trials are too great a risk.
-我不同意 -这不由你决定
- I disagree. - Well, that's not your decision.
国内的紧张局势很严峻
Tensions in this nation are high.
为了维护和平
To keep the peace,
我需要我的士兵尽快变得最强
I need my soldiers to be as strong and as fast as they can be.
我需要超级士兵
I need them super.
这我理解
And I understand that,
但科学是催不出结果的
but rushing science is not the answer.
我们没有那么多时间
Time is a luxury we do not have.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
我和你一样希望血清尽快完成
I want this serum as quickly as you do,
但我拒绝过早进行可能会害死特工的试验
but I refuse to rush anything that may kill your agents.
士兵们每天都冒性命危险
Soldiers take risks every day.
我只是需要更多时间
I just need more time.
好吧
Fine.
但记住 请你来是叫你完成任务的
But remember, you were hired to do a job.
尽快
Do it.
卢瑟女士 有件事我得告诉你
Ms. Luthor, I need to tell you something.
伊芙 晚点再说好吗
Eve, can we discuss this later?
这才是今天唯一重要的事
Today, this is the only thing that matters.
好吧
Okay.
我由东向西绕了地球两圈
I circled the Earth twice east to west.
我是由北向南 有发现吗
North to south for me. And?
到处都没有精英的踪迹
No sign of the Elite anywhere.
我早该在有机会的时候
I should have dealt with this Manchester business
解决曼彻斯特
when I had the chance.
你把他交给警方了 你还能怎么样
You brought him to the police. What more could you do?
精英跟洛克伍德和自♥由♥狂热分子一样糟
Now, the Elite is as bad as Lockwood and his Liberty fanatics.
现在唯一重要的是找到他们 结束这一切
Look, all that matters now is that we find them and we end this.
典型的超级英雄发言
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表