剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你撅着小嘴真的很影响我的心情
You know, this sorry little pout's really bringing me down.
你为什么不想回家呢
So, why don't you want to go home?
跟男朋友吵架了吗
Boyfriend troubles?
-不是 我现在没有男朋友 -男朋友
- No. No boyfriend presently. - Boyfriend?
我以为你在和技术部的那个白♥痴♥约会
I thought you were dating that dweeb in IT.
我可不看好他
Not impressed, by the way.
好吧 我们是约了几次
Okay, it was a couple of dates.
现在他在和人事部的帕姆约会
And now he's dating Pam in HR.
小子真会挑 选人不怎么样
Boy's got a type. Also not impressed.
你要离开这个地方
You need to leave this place.
你得找点生活乐趣
You've got to get a life.
我热爱我的工作
Look, I love what I do.
工作很重要
The work is important.
你的语气和老大如出一辙
Well, now you sound like the big guy.
你我都知道我这不是在夸你
And you and I both know I don't mean that as a compliment.
虽然我相信我们为城市所作的事很伟大
Look, I'm sure the work we do for the city is great,
但是其中有一半
but half of what we do around here
只是为了支撑他的自尊心而已
is really just to prop his ego up.
什么真♥相♥ 正义 美国之道
Truth, justice, and the American way?
全是为了他自己
More like me, myself, and I.
是啊
Hmm, yeah.
只工作不玩乐 不仅会让天才变蠢才
All work and no play doesn't just make a girl dull.
也会让你变得冷冰冰的
It turns your heart to ice.
相信我 那样可不好玩
And trust me, that ain't fun.
谢谢你的建议
I appreciate the offer,
但我还是想维持现状
but I'm gonna stay just the same.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
北极 地球三十八
-谢天谢地我们到了 -嗯
- Oh, thank God we're here. - Yeah.
-只试了十七次 -是啊
- Only took 17 tries. - Yeah.
我懂了 你是个段子手
Oh, I see. You're a comedian.
你猜怎么着 你朋友是个段子手
Hey, guess what. Your friend is a comedian.
你还是巴里吗
Still Barry?
-不 我们... -不是了
- Oh, no. We-- - No. Yeah.
你们换回来了 太好了
So it's fixed. That's great.
糟了
Oh, no.
卡拉呢
Kara?
我是雷蒙先生 我该相信他是超人吗
Mr. Ramon. Am I supposed to believe this guy is Superman?
怎么 是你们在街上随便找来的人吗
What, did you get him off the street?
你和他长得都不像
You don't even look like him.
这是什么
Hey, uh, what's this?
你真不该去碰那个东西
Yeah, you, uh... You really shouldn't touch that.
你们可以拿这个东西开个派对
Hey, you could throw a party with this thing.
买♥♥点毒品 我认识人
Get some party favors. You know, I know a guy.
一切恢复正常了
Look, everything is back to normal.
也不是一切
Well, not everything.
卡拉呢
Where's Kara?
艾丽克斯 住手
Alex, please. Stop!
他警告过你
He warned you.
我保证再也不会企图逃跑了
I promise I won't try to escape again.
你怎么知道这句话
How do you know that?
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯教我的
Alex Danvers taught it to me.
我和你说过 我不是这个地球上的人
I told you, I'm not from this Earth.
我那个地球上的艾丽克斯在六岁那年暑假
The Alex on my Earth spent a summer in Nagano
跟耶利米和伊莉莎去了日本长野县
with Jeremiah and Eliza when she was six.
她当时很想家
She was homesick.
有一天晚
And a girl from the village
村子里的一个小女孩帮她溜进一间寺庙
helped her sneak down to one of the temples one night.
她写了张纸条 放在墙缝里
She wrote a note, and she put it in a crack in the wall,
希望事情会成真
hoping it would come true.
那时我七岁 不是六岁
I was seven, not six.
村子里的那个小女孩
And that little girl in the village,
教了我那句顺口溜
she taught me that rhyme.
-意思是 -拉钩上吊不许变
- It means... - "Pinky swear."
我们第一次偷溜出去飞上天的那晚
And my Alex taught it to me
我的艾丽克斯教了我那句话
the first night we snuck out together to go flying.
我的艾丽克斯总是喜欢服务他人
My Alex was always drawn to service.
所以你如此在乎
So it's not surprising
如此关心这个世界和人们
that you care deeply, so deeply,
一点也不出奇
about this world and all the people in it.
但是在我的地球上呢
But on my Earth?
艾丽克斯不止有工作
Alex doesn't just have a job.
她还在一个跟这里类似的地方当领导
She's in charge of a place like this.
她是领导吗
She's in charge?
她是一位公正自豪的领导
She's a leader who is just and proud.
每当有人叫她做她所认为的错事时
When someone tells her to do something she knows is wrong,
她都会给他们颜色瞧
she gives them hell.
她只做正确的事
And she does what's right.
她和我不一样 她没有超能力
She doesn't have powers like I do,
但她是个英雄
but she's a hero.
我认识的这么多人中 她拥有最宽阔的胸怀
And she has the biggest heart of anyone I know,
虽然她并不总是喜欢表现出来
even though she doesn't always like to show it.
她有一些好朋友
And she has good friends.
她为自己打造了一个支持她的家庭
A real family of support that she's created for herself.
而且她不隐藏自己的真性情
And she doesn't hide who she is.
她想要有妻子
She wants a wife.
还有孩子
And kids.
她乐观地认为她可以拥有一切
She's optimistic that she could have it all.
这不是一个假设 只是时间问题
It's not an "If." It's a "When."
-听起来她很了不起 -是的
- She sounds pretty awesome. - She is.
我知道在这个星球上 我不是你妹妹
And I know I'm not your sister on this planet.
我猜我的太空舱也没在这里着陆
I guess my pod didn't land here, but...
但你还是那个人
You're still that person.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我知道
I know it.
为囚禁我们所有人 超人改写了这个现实
Superman rewrote this reality to make us all his prisoners.
我觉得你足够聪明 能看穿他的想法
I think you're smart enough to see through him.
如果我放你出来
If I were to let you out of that cell,
你会怎样 阻止他吗
you'd, what, stop him?
拉勾约定
Pinky swear.
他已经完全改变了中城
He's changed all of Central City.
甚至是整个世界
Maybe even the whole world.
大家都认为他是你 认为我们是坏人
Everybody thinks he's you, and we're bad.
我确实是坏人
I mean, I am bad.
但问题是 根本找不到卡拉
Bottom line, Kara is nowhere to be found.
如果能拿回那本书
If we get the book back,
我们应该可以重写现实
we should be able to rewrite reality again.
是吗 你打算怎么做
Yeah? And how you gonna do that?
这些冰墙后面
You got a magic pen lying around
难道有魔力笔吗
somewhere behind these ice walls?
不是笔 只是思想
It's not a pen. It's just the mind.
我以前也见过这种书
I've encountered books like this before.
作者可以用意志力
The author writes things into existence
将事物变为实体
through sheer force of will.
但是改变故事需要付出代价
But changing the story comes at a cost.
你知道书在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where the book is?
如果我是他 我会把它放在非常安全
If I were him, I'd keep it somewhere secure enough
能够关押氪星人的地方
to also hold a Kryptonian.
很简单 尖端科研实验室
Easy. S.T.A.R. Labs.
那里有严格的加密系统
That place is under lock and key.
我在那里待过
I did time there once.
-我们也待过 -对
- Hey. So did we. - We did.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我说过你可以碰我吗
Did I say you could touch me?
我说过他可以碰我吗
Did I say he could touch me?
我不记得
I missed that part.
-我得走了 -你得走了
- I have to go. - You have to go.
快看啊
Well, well, well.
我们之中有叛徒
A traitor in our midst.
其实 我之前说你可以试试
You know, when I said you should get out there
跟别人约会 丹佛斯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表