剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我想当妈妈
I want to be a mom.
我能拥有自己的家庭
I can have a family of my own.
我想向世人介绍梦想者
I wanna introduce the world to Dreamer.
我要抓住这个梦想者 立刻
I want this Dreamer detained. Now.
梦想者
Dreamer!
我不知道你是怎么了
I don't know what happened to you,
但我会查清楚
but I'll find out.
我以为你在斯摩维尔
I thought you were in Smallville.
我忘了我的日记
I forgot my journal.
你看起来跟她一模一样
You really look exactly like her.
居然有人相信我袭击了白宫
People actually believe that I attacked the White House.
我想让莱克斯下台 从而结束这一切
I want to take Lex down and put an end to all of this.
-快走 -他什么都没做
- Let's go! - He didn't do anything!
你的孩子们刚失去了父亲
Your children, they just lost their father.
我可不想看到他们也失去母亲
I would hate to see them lose their mother, too.
不 亲爱的
No! Sweetheart.
莱克斯买♥♥了导弹基地
Lex bought a missile base?
看来我们得去卡兹尼亚
Guess we're going to Kaznia.
我没有焦虑
I'm not anxious.
我只是觉得我一个人飞会更好 更快
I think it would just be better, faster, if I flew alone.
坐飞机飞
Commercial.
这架飞机是我自己设计的
I designed this jet myself.
没有比这个更快的了
There's no faster way to fly.
-是 -如果你想要保密
- Right. - And if you want stealth,
它还有军事级别的隐形技术
this has got military grade cloaking.
但是你没必要跟我一起去
Yeah, but you don't have to come with me.
我要在莱克斯被逮捕的时候看着他眼睛
I need to look Lex in the eye when we catch him.
我要让他知道是我♥干♥的
I need him to know it was me.
感觉像是回到参军的日子了
Feels like I'm back on deployment.
这么看来军事管制还是有些好处
Hey, at least that's one upside to martial law.
能让你感觉像是在家一样
Maybe you feel like you're at home.
你没事吧
You okay?
膝盖状态不好
Got a bum knee.
身体越来越差真是讨厌
It really sucks when your body starts breaking down.
是啊 真的
Yeah. Seriously.
有时候我会想怎么跑得没以前那么快了
Sometimes I wonder when I can't run as fast as I used to,
转念一想 "哦对 我已经不再是20岁了"
I'm like, "Oh, right, I'm not 20 anymore."
没人能幸免
No one is spared.
除了詹姆斯
James will be.
有个拥有超能力的手足肯定很奇怪吧
Must be strange to have a sibling with superpowers, huh?
-等一下 -好
- Oh, hey, hang on one sec. - Yeah.
我是艾丽克斯
This is Alex.
好
Yeah...
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
那...
That...
那么快吗 这...
That fast? It...
好吧 好的
Okay, yes. Um...
好的 谢谢 好 谢谢
Okay. Thank-- Yup. Thank you.
怎么了
What is it?
我得 我得回家了
I should... I should go home.
你没事吧 是谁打来的
Are you okay? Who was that?
是收养机构
That was the adoption agency.
我要当母亲了
I'm gonna be a mother.
我九岁的时候 我撞坏了门牙
When I was nine years old, I chipped my front tooth.
但那周末我要参演校园剧
But I was in my school play that weekend.
我去告诉我妈妈
I went to tell my mom that...
我没法去了
I couldn't do it,
然后她只是对我笑了笑
and she just smiled at me.
她把自己的门牙涂黑了
She had painted her front tooth black.
你总是支持着我
You were always there for me
我知道你永远都会
and I know you always will be.
我爱你
I love you.
洛克伍德部长
Secretary Lockwood?
我以为你今天不来了
I didn't think you were coming in today.
自称"梦想者"的外星罪犯处理得怎样了
Where are we with the criminal alien who calls herself Dreamer?
-我不知道你... -等一下
- I'm not sure what you-- - Wait a second.
这是超常活动调查部 对不对
This is the Department of Extra-Normal Operations, is it not?
我们在 我们在这个
What do we... what do we do here
超常活动调查部里做什么
at the Department of Extra-Normal Operations?
我们监控超常活动
We monitor Extra-Normal--
不不不 外星人 对吗 你是要...
No, no, no! Aliens. Right? That was your...
你是要说外星人 你说得对
You were gonna say alien. Well, you're correct.
梦想者是个外星人
And Dreamer is an alien.
如今我们不仅监控外星人 还要逮捕他们
And these days, we don't just monitor aliens, we hunt them down.
那么 你逮捕梦想者了吗 没有吗
So, have you hunted down Dreamer yet? Huh? No?
好吧 问你个简单的问题
Okay. Here's an easy one.
杀死我妻子的那个外星人呢
What about the alien who killed my wife?
哈雷上校
Colonel Haley--
哈雷上校不在 但我在
Colonel Haley isn't here. I am.
好了 听好
All right. Listen up.
一个非法外星人
An illegal alien
黑入了你们的广播信♥号♥♥
has commandeered your airwaves
召集人们对抗你们的政♥府♥
and called for an uprising against your government.
我们要找到她
We have to find her.
我们要查出她是谁
We have to find out who she is.
找到所有与她合作的人类与外星人
Find every human and alien whom she is working with.
我有个想法 从詹姆斯·奥尔森开始
And, I have an idea, let's start with James Olsen
因为我想知道他是怎么
because I would like to know how the hell
获得超能力的
he got superpowers.
孤独堡垒
不得不说 各位 我不太喜欢这样
Got to say, guys, I'm not a huge fan of this.
有意思
Intriguing.
我认为发现你能够燃烧
I should think discovering you're inflammable
会让你感到高兴
would be an emotional net-posiitve.
防火 你怎么一点也不兴奋
Flame-proof. How are you not more excited?
因为你才是让人兴奋的那个
Because you're the exciting one.
不那么温顺的新手记者
Not so mild-mannered cub reporter
变成受人敬仰的超级英雄
turned inspirational superhero?
我想说 我当时就知道你能行
I'm just happy to say I knew you when.
谢了 老大
Thanks, boss.
现在 我要用这个打你了
Now, I'm gonna hit you with this
看看会发生什么
and we're gonna see what happens.
我会叫你收敛点
And I'm gonna ask you to turn it down
因为我还没准备好
because I'm not ready for that yet.
本·洛克伍德去超查部了
Ben Lockwood is at the DEO.
可今天是他妻子的葬礼
But his wife's funeral is today.
我没料到这点
I did not account for this.
艾丽克斯刚刚给我发来信息
Alex just texted me moments ago
说她在处理私人事务
saying she was dealing with a personal matter
哈雷上校又去了特区
and Colonel Haley's in D.C.
试着撤销本·洛克伍德的许可
Trying to revoke Ben Lockwood's clearance.
我最好立即回去
It's best I return immediately.
你觉得你能应付他吗
You think you can handle him?
真正的问题是他能应付我吗
The real question is can he handle me?
小心点
Be careful.
好了
So...
-大锤时间 -不准打脸 孩子
- Hammer time? - Not in the face, kiddo.
不准打脸
Not in the face.
我知道
I know, right?
这架飞机能自己做咖啡
This plane makes its own coffee,
自己刷马桶 自己驾驶
cleans its own toilets and flies itself.
没有飞行员吗
There's no pilot?
人会犯错 我的科技不会
Well, humans make mistakes. My technology doesn't.
说到犯错
Speaking of mistakes,
我该从一开始就把莱克斯的事告诉你
I should have told you about Lex from the beginning.
我还在练习信任这种能力
Trust is still a learned skill for me.
我天生不具备这种特质
It doesn't come naturally.
无论如何
Well, no matter what,
我们永远在同一战线
we are always on the same side.
别担心 只是雷雨而已
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表