剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You saw something, something... Something more.
布莱尼 我们需要撤出去
Brainy, we need to get back outside.
本杰明·洛克伍德 出来受死吧
Benjamin Lockwood! Come and get your medicine, lad.
我现在必须问问你
Now then, I suppose the requisite question is...
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
我来这里是阻止他的 不要逼我也阻止你
I came here to stop him. Don't make me stop you.
你要开始告诉我暴♥力♥改变不了任何事情吗
Is this the part where you tell me violence won't change anything?
什么 什么
What... What...
-你对我做了什么 -这是卫星尘埃
- What did you do to me? - It's moondust.
锋利到能切割氪星人的基因
Sharp enough to cut Kryptonian DNA.
糟糕
Oh, nasty.
你刚刚吸入了一口卫星尘埃
You just got a lungful from one of the alien moons.
有些尘埃的直径仅为一纳米
Part of it is honed to a nanometer.
你体内肯定被割伤了
I bet you're just a bit softer on the inside.
如果你杀了他 你又是什么呢
If you kill him, what does that make you?
偏狭的左派
The intolerant left.
我们想赢下这场仗 就必须秉持道义
If we want to win this, we have to be better.
让我把他送进监狱 让人们看看他的真面目
Let me take him to prison, show people who he really is.
不要再愚钝了
Don't be daft!
那些人恨你
Those people hate you!
你可以穿上披风 说你是超级英雄
You can put a cape on, say you're a superhero,
但是对于他们这类人来说
but to him and everyone else like him,
你永远只会是个外星人
you'll only ever be an alien.
一只蟑螂
A roach!
该选择站边了 盲目乐观的姑娘
Time to pick a side, Pollyanna.
你要么和他们一边
You're with them,
做政♥府♥傀儡 无忧英雄
government stooge, Happy Meal hero,
要么跟我一边 把他们彻底铲除
or you're with me, and we string up the lot.
灭掉每个把社区变成战场的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Every terrorist turning your streets into war zones.
你一直说那是永无休止的斗争
You keep saying it's a never-ending battle.
不如我和你一起终结它
How about you and I end it together?
我永远不会像你一样
I'll never be like you.
是什么 你看见了什么
What is it? What do you see?
超女
Supergirl.
莉迪娅
Lydia!
-本 -亲爱的 你不能待在这里
- Ben! - Sweetheart, you can't be here.
我们必须...
We have to--
哎呦
Well, well.
不要
No!
铁钩[船长]
Hook.
斯皮尔伯格执导 1991年
Spielberg. 1991.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我没事 我没事
I'm all right, I'm okay.
我们要离开这里
We-- We've got to get out of here.
本
Ben?
本 本
Ben. Ben?
本 住手
Ben, stop!
本 不要
Ben, don't!
本 放下枪
Ben, put the gun down!
那是N金属 超女
That's Nth metal, Supergirl!
-别做无意义的挣扎 -我没在挣扎
- No point struggling. - I'm not struggling.
我在飞
I'm flying!
你是纳尔小姐吧
Miss Nal, right?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你认为结束了吗
Think it's over?
我认为这是个开始
I think it's a start.
人们会看见他的真面目
Now people will see who he really is.
狭隘
Small.
他不是一场运动的引领者 他就是个屠夫
He's not a movement, he's a butcher.
而现在 他会为此付出代价
And now, he's gonna pay for it.
你们俩看见卡拉了吗
Have either of you seen Kara?
-见过啊 -我觉得她...
- Uh, yeah. - I think she--
-洛克伍德先生 有什么看法 -看法
- Mr. Lockwood, any comments? - Any comment --
我不知道 看看我的脸 瞧瞧他们干的好事
I don't know. Look at my face. Look what they did to me.
我之前戴面具是为了保护我自己和家人
Now, I wore that mask to protect me and my family
因为有些外星人不喜欢我的信仰
because there are aliens who don't like to hear what I believed
不愿意听见真♥相♥
don't like to hear the truth,
所以我现在露出了真面目
so I'm cards up.
那超女呢 你们知道我是谁 可她又是谁呢
What about Supergirl, huh? You know who I am. Who is she?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
两次你都放我走了
Both times you let me go on my merry.
这两次我都干了...
Both times I've gone on to do...
难以启齿的事情
Well, let's call it unspeakable things.
我认为 你打心底里是想让我逃走的
So my theory is part of you wanted me to get away.
你想让我做你做不到的事
Part of you wanted me to do what you couldn't.
你错了
You're wrong.
就因为你想当个该死的圣人
Ah, 'cause you want to be a bloody saint.
因为你不想再经历战争了 对吧
'Cause you ain't gonna study war no more, yeah?
你认为那是弱点吗
You think that's a weakness?
我觉得那是你的性格缺陷
I think it's a character defect.
几个星期前 你也有这样的缺陷
Couple of weeks ago, you had that same defect.
也许那就是我的诅咒
But maybe that's my curse,
相信不该相信的人
believing in people who don't deserve it.
你觉得我的灵魂还能被拯救吗 老兄
You think my soul's still up for grabs, old man?
是的
Yes, I do.
我认为你也有同感
And I think you do, too.
超女终于抓到他了
Supergirl really got him.
既然大家都知道洛克伍德是个戴面具的神经病
It's gonna be hard for Lockwood to come off reasonable
他就很难树立理性的形象了
now that everyone knows he's a psycho in a mask.
哈雷上校 丹弗斯局长
Colonel Haley, Director Danvers.
-你好啊 超女 -贝克总统
- Hello, Supergirl. - President Baker.
《人♥权♥活动家入狱》
"Human rights activist imprisoned."
是他们说的 不说我说的
Their words, not mine.
-人♥权♥ -是的 很多人
- "Human rights"? - Yeah, a lot of people,
很多资助者在问 一个为人♥民♥服务的政♥府♥
lot of donors are asking how can we tolerate this
怎么会容忍♥这种事发生
in a government that is supposed to be for the people.
难道外星人就不是了吗
That meant to imply that aliens aren't?
-不是什么 -人♥民♥ 阁下
- Aren't what? - People, sir.
当然不是
Of course not.
但你也是个公务员 像我一样
But you are a government employee, like me.
所以 我们要确保
And, as such, we need to make sure
我们在为全国所有的人♥民♥服务
that we are serving all of the people of this country,
而不止是那些与我们意见相同的
not just the ones we agree with.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥ 从现在起
For reasons of national security, from now on,
超查部要求所有相关人员做到信息透明
the DEO will require full transparency from its assets.
我们要知道你的秘密身份 超女
We need to know your secret identity, Supergirl.
不行 我们不登记她的信息是有原因的
No. We keep her off the books for a reason.
-她不能告诉你 阁下 -为什么不能
- She can't tell you that, sir. - And why not?
洛克伍德刚刚指出了这点
Lockwood just shined a huge spotlight on the fact
你隐瞒了你的身份
that you are withholding who you really are.
保守这个秘密会让事情变得更糟
Now, keeping that secret inflames things.
让公众有更多理由不相信你和我的政♥府♥
Gives the public more reasons to distrust you and my government.
如果我说了 我认识的所有人
If I did that, sir, everyone I know,
我所爱之人都将处于危险之中
everyone I love would be at risk.
我的家人现在就在特勤处
My family is with the Secret Service as we speak.
你以为他们不身处危险之中吗
You think they're not in danger?
任何人都不应凌驾于我们其他人之上
No one should be above the rest of us.
我们要把国家放在首位
We need to put country first.
很抱歉 阁下 恕难从命
I'm sorry, sir. I can't give you what you want.
那我就只有感谢你的付出了
Then, I thank you for your service,
你被解雇了 立即生效
but you're dismissed, effective immediately.
希望你能服从
I hope you'll comply.
美国不想跟超女开战
The United States does not want a war with Supergirl.
那我相信你不会发动战争
Then I trust you won't start one.
给我点时间 他们会想通的
Okay, just give me some time. They'll come around.
保护超查部 以及它所代表的一切
Protect this place and everything it stands for.
谢谢 吉姆
Thanks, Jim.
我们正站在县监狱外面 本·洛克伍德
We are standing outside the county jail where Ben Lockwood
亦称自♥由♥代表 被收监于此
aka Agent Liberty, has been remanded into custody.
他们在抗♥议♥什么
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表