剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
而不是觉得自己有超能力
Somebody who wouldn't think that
就自以为知道什么是最好的
they knew what was best just because they had powers.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think this is a good idea.
我不是好人
I'm not a good person.
关于我的疤痕 我说了谎
You know, I lied to you about my scar?
不是冰球棒弄伤的
Yeah, it's not from a hockey stick.
似乎是手术创伤 也许是肾脏移植
Looks like a surgical incision. Maybe from a kidney transplant?
那颗肾脏就是我无私哥哥的死因
That kidney is the reason my perfect selfless brother is dead.
我需要肾脏 他自愿捐献
I needed a kidney and he volunteered.
整件事情本来是常规手术
And the whole thing was supposed to be routine,
但是他为了救我 死在了手术台上
but he died on the operating table to save me.
你知道最糟糕的事是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
如果角色互换
If the roles had been reversed,
我绝对不会把肾脏给他
I wouldn't have given him my freaking kidney!
不可能的 因为我太自私了
No way! I was too selfish.
当时是我生了病 本来应该是我死的
I was the one dying, I am the one who's supposed to be dead!
所以你才报名吗
Is that why you signed up?
因为你不在乎自己能否活下来
Because you don't care if you're gonna live or die?
听我说 基博士
Um, look, Dr. K,
你显然在做一件很伟大的事
you're obviously doing something great here,
我不希望给你添乱
and I don't wanna mess this up for you.
你曾说这项技术可以拯救 几百万人吗
I mean, you said that this could save, what, millions?
几亿人 是几亿人
Hundreds. Hundreds of millions.
好 但我是个扫把星
Yeah, well, everything I touch is cursed.
如果你改变了心意
If you've had a change of heart
想要退出这次实验 那...
and you wanna drop back, that's...
-那也没问题 -不是这样的
- That's okay. - That's not it at all.
你应该找个比我强的人来帮助你
You deserve someone way better than me to help you achieve this.
我从一百名申请者中选了你
Out of 100 applicants, I chose you.
如果你选错了呢
What if you chose wrong?
我很聪明
Well, I'm a very smart woman.
我坚持我的选择
I stand by my choice.
我错得太离谱了
I was so wrong.
我以为加入了自♥由♥之子
I thought if I joined the Children of Liberty
-我就不会这么... -无助吗
- I wouldn't feel so... - Helpless?
看来受恐惧指引 就会造成这样的后果
I guess this is what happens when we let fear guide us.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都做了很多选择 才走到这一步
We both made choices that got us here, right?
我找过你帮忙
I mean, I asked you for help.
不 如果你留下
No. If you stay,
如果你炸掉纪念碑
if you blow up that monument
大家会觉得你支持他们
then everyone's gonna think you're with them.
你是自♥由♥之子
That you're a Child of Liberty.
你能让他们有脸面 有合理性
You're gonna give them the face they've been dying for,
这是他们梦寐以求的
the legitimacy.
那又怎样
So what?
如果我留下 结果就是这样
That's what happens if I stay.
但我如果走了 保住了名誉
But if I go and I preserve my reputation,
你就会死
you die.
然后怎样呢 汤姆 我不懂
And then what, Tom? I'm lost.
你会死
And you're dead.
那我就不比他好多少
And then I am no better than him.
而我远比那样要强
And I'm stronger than that.
我这辈子
I have spent my entire life
都在把自己塑造成今天的模样
building myself up into the man that I am today
我没有给这个社会质疑我的理由
and I have not given society one reason to doubt me.
可名誉算什么
But what is reputation?
名誉是什么 什么都不是
I mean, what is it? It's nothing.
它不能代表你
It's not who you are.
所以如果最新的边缘团体想毁掉纪念碑
So if the latest fringe group wants to tear that monument down,
我们就重建一个
we will build it right back up.
自♥由♥代表可以对我的名誉为所欲为
Agent Liberty can do whatever he wants with my reputation.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我总想不通这个问题
I keep coming across this problem.
我们到的时候集装箱是空的
The container was empty when we got to it,
所以他们肯定在别的地方卸了货
which means they had to get rid of the cargo somewhere.
但记录上写着货物刚到
But the logs say the shipment just arrived.
他们来不及在那里卸货
They didn't have time to unload there
或者在别的码头停靠
or to make land at any other docks.
至少在大♥陆♥上不可能
At least not on the mainland.
他们肯定在某个岛屿停过 只有这一个可能
They had to have stopped at an island. That's the only way.
失踪的外星裂变棒...
The missing alien fission rods...
他们在雪莱岛
They're on Shelley Island.
小菲就是从那来的
That's where Fi came through.
我以为那里已经荒废了
I thought it was defunct.
没错 但那里是靠外星裂变棒运转的
It was, but it runs on alien fission rods,
就是被偷走的那种裂变棒
just like the ones that were stolen.
他们让岛重新运转了
They turned the island back on.
我必须通知超查部
I have to alert the DEO.
等等 如果这是他们的大本营
Wait. Hey, look, if this is their home base,
而且他们有密谋 那自♥由♥代表肯定在那里
and they're planning something, Agent Liberty will be there.
没错 所以我们需要后备力量
Exactly. That's why we need backup.
不 所以我们需要聪明一点
No, it's why we need to be smart.
他那种人 超查部在一英里外他就发现了
A guy like that can smell the DEO a mile away.
我们冲进去 他就会触发开关 或者更糟
If we go in blazing, he'll hit the trigger, or worse.
我们要偷溜进去
We need to sneak in on the hush.
不带大型武器
No big guns. You know,
按你的方式
your way.
好
Okay.
但岛上有超能力阻尼电缆塔
But there are power-dampening pylons on the island.
我们一定要小心 不过幸好
We have to be careful. But luckily,
我总是有备而来
I always come prepared.
这个黄太阳手榴弹可以增强我的超能力
It's a yellow sun grenade to boost my powers.
就像氪星人的多种维生素剂
Think of it like a Kryptonian multivitamin.
我可以看看吗
Can I see that?
可以
Yeah.
厉害
Brilliant.
我就知道跟你合作是对的
I knew I'd do right teaming up with you.
好美
It's beautiful.
你应该看看
Yeah. You should've seen this place
它全面运行时的样子
when it was fully operational.
那里有超能力阻尼器
There's the power dampeners.
不许动
Stay where you are!
抱歉 超女 我发现了一个机会
Sorry, Supergirl. I saw an opportunity.
我的新搭档承诺让我跟头领见面
My new mates here promised me an audience with their king.
所以我答应了他们
So I delivered.
你给我设套
You set me up?
你一直都在耍我 为什么
All this time, you were playing me? Why?
痛苦是强大的动力
Pain is a great motivator.
我说过我什么都做得出来
I told you I'd do anything.
你就是考德威尔吧
You must be Caldwell.
佩特赛利说我可以信任你
Petrocelli said I could trust you.
把超女带来
You get us Supergirl
你就能见老大
and you get to meet the boss.
各位 你们懂的 这个得合理
All right, gentlemen, you know the deal. This has to look legit.
靠近超女前 不要触动开关
And, you, don't pull the trigger until we're near her.
那好 用小强的话说
All right then, as the roaches say,
"带我去见你们的首领"
"Take me to your leader."
耐心点 他很快就到
Have patience. He'll be here soon.
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 听得见我说话吗
Alex. Alex, can you hear me?
左臂
Left arm.
又把我当成编号♥对待了
Back to treating me like a number.
你应该终于知道你的办法错在哪了吧
I guess you've finally seen the error of your ways.
我不配在这里
I don't deserve to be here.
你不是坏人 亚当
You're not a bad person, Adam.
你叫我亚当
You called me "Adam."
你哥哥的死也不是你的错
You're also not responsible for your brother's death.
手术台上的意外
There are hundreds of things that could've caused
可能有很多因素
what happened on that operating table.
但我们知道 至少这事不怪你
We know one thing that wasn't responsible, and that's you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表