剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Now, I know we've had our differences,
但我想我们该联合起来抓住他
but I think we should team up to catch him.
尽管我很喜欢肉桂卷 超女
While I do appreciate a good cinnamon cruller, Supergirl,
总统已命令我们
the President has ordered us
将所有人力重新分配到华盛顿特区
to redirect manpower to Washington, D.C.
作为保全
For security.
以防废除法案后出现动♥乱♥
In case of any unrest after the repeal vote.
那谁来找莱克斯
So, who's looking for Lex?
联调局 中情局 法警
FBI, CIA, US Marshals.
海豹突击一队到六队
I believe SEAL Teams one through six.
我们以外的所有人
Everyone but us.
莱克斯和我对战时有超能力
Lex had superpowers when I fought him.
他比以往更危险 他会发起袭击的
He is more dangerous than ever, and he will strike.
或许我能帮助超女
Maybe I can help Supergirl.
有多克斯特工的协助
With support from Agent Dox,
我能边出外勤边指挥特区的行动
I can direct the D.C. Operation from the field.
不 我可以指挥特区的行动
No, I can run point on D.C.,
填补你的空缺
cover where necessary.
你集中精力找到莱克斯
You focus on finding Lex.
别让我后悔帮你
Don't make me regret this.
我一直从空中扫描
I've been doing scans of the skies,
但什么都没发现
but I'm not finding anything.
但大多犯罪组织都有弱点
But most criminal organizations have a weak link.
你说得对
You're right.
伊芙·泰斯马克可在为莱克斯做事
Eve Tessmacher was working with Lex.
莉娜比我们都了解她
Lena knows her better than any of us.
我们去找她谈谈
Let's go talk to her.
莉娜最近饱受折磨
Lena has been through quite the ordeal.
考虑到你们过去闹过矛盾
And given the fact that you two don't have the cleanest history,
我想最好由我去和她谈
I think it's better if I talk to her.
是的
Right.
假如她给了你线索
if she gives you a lead,
按一次这个 我立即赶到
press this once and I'll be there.
按两次 我就知道不要去
You press it twice, I'll know not to come.
尼娅在堡垒
Nia is at the fortress
试着梦到莱克斯的计划是什么
trying to dream up what Lex's plan might be,
但目前还没有结果
but so far nothing.
我们会保持和她的秘密通话
We'll keep a secret communication open with her
说不定她能成功
in case she's successful.
我差点忘了
Oh, oh, I almost forgot.
荣恩想让我把这个还给你
J'onn wanted me to give this back to you.
我不知该怎么形容拿回它意义有多大
I can't tell you how much it means to have this back.
-谢谢 -保管好
- Thank you. - Keep it close.
你永远不知道什么时候会用上
You never know when you might need it.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
你没看到牌子吗
Can't you read the sign?
就挂在门上
It's on the door.
牌子
The sign.
该死的牌子
Damn sign.
写着我们打烊了
It says we're closed!
荣恩 我的孩子
J'onn, my son.
我们简单聊两句 好吗
Let's have a little chat, shall we?
这办公室真棒
This is a very nice office.
让我想起
It reminds me
祖昂佐尔大学的图书馆
of the library at the University of Z'onn Z'orr.
你出现了
You're here.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
你不是在试着联♥系♥我吗
Weren't you trying to contact me?
是的 但我以为
Yes, but I thought I
或许会听到你的声音 或是
might hear a voice or feel...
感到你的存在 我没想到
a presence, I didn't...
没想到你会真的
think you'd actually...
出现在这
be here.
我就在这
I am.
我好高兴
I'm so glad.
我好高兴
I'm so glad.
我最近是如此迷失
I've been so lost.
对自己的身份如此困惑
So, so confused about my identity.
我尽力以你为榜样
I, I tried to follow your example.
我真的尽力向你学习了
I really tried to follow.
我钻研神圣符号♥
I studied the Sacred Symbols,
我建议所有人追求和平
I, I counseled everybody, everybody to be peaceful.
可根本没用
But it just didn't work.
现在我陷入了死路
And, and, now, I'm at an impasse.
求你了 我需要指导
I... please... I need guidance.
我不是来指导你的
That's not why I'm here.
那你为什么出现
Then what, why did you come?
因为你失败了
Because you failed.
你本该成为神圣符号♥的守护者
You were supposed to be the keeper of the Sacred Symbols.
一个圣贤 和平的人
A holy man, a man of peace,
可你说你不是一个和平的人
but you said you are not a man of peace,
所以我来收走神圣符号♥
so I've come to take the Symbols back.
假如你拿走神圣符号♥
If you take the Sacred Symbols,
火星历史会永远消失
Martian history will disappear forever.
真可惜 我现在就要拿走
A shame. I'm taking them now.
不 等等 等等
No wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不能拿走
Well, you can't.
它们在我头脑中
They're inside my mind.
不
No.
它们就在桌子上
They're here on the table.
-再见 -不不 等等
- Goodbye. - No, no, wait.
等一下
Wait...
我们中断了废除《外星人赦免法》的报道
We interrupt our coverage of the Alien Amnesty repeal
以报道对追捕莱克斯·卢瑟的最新进展
with an update on the manhunt for Lex Luthor.
有消息称他妹妹莉娜·卢瑟是受害者
Sources say his sister, Lena Luthor, is a victim.
当局昨晚在卢瑟小姐的办公室找到了她
Authorities found Ms. Luthor late last night in her office,
莉娜·卢瑟
卢瑟逃跑的受害者
遭人下药并绑♥架♥
drugged and bound.
警方认为莱克斯·卢瑟极其危险
Lex Luthor is considered extremely dangerous
有任何消息都应立即上报
and any information should be immediately reported.
莉娜 我没想到你会来
Lena, I wasn't expecting you.
报道都说你被人迷昏了
All the reports say you were knocked unconscious.
你一直都有偏头痛的问题
You were always prone to migraines.
你的脑袋没事吧
Is your head okay?
少来这套母爱的假面孔
Spare me the concerned mother act.
告诉我莱克斯在哪
Just tell me where Lex is.
你有必要这么情绪化吗
Do you have to be so emotional?
真是令人失望
It's disappointing.
我知道你不爽莱克斯比你聪明
I know you're upset that Lex outsmarted you.
他伤了你弱小的心灵
He hurt your poor little heart.
但至少我还有人心
Well, at least, I have a heart.
一个被夸大的器官而已
An overrated organ.
诗人和轻浮女子夸大了人心的作用
Romanticized by poets and frivolous women.
你比假笑的伊芙·泰斯马克好不了多少
You're no better than simpering Eve Tessmacher
她像个迷妹一样满世界追逐莱克斯
chasing Lex like a lovesick puppy.
伊芙爱上莱克斯了吗
So Eve is in love with Lex.
你哥哥给了你所有的机会跟他合作
Your brother gave you every opportunity to work with him.
回到这个阵营里 但你却拒绝了他
To come back into the fold, and you turned him down.
我绝不会跟你和莱克斯站在同一个阵营
I will never be on the same side as you and Lex.
当然不会
Of course not.
你只会和你的朋友统一阵营
The only side you'll ever be on is the side of your friends.
丹弗斯姐妹
The Danvers sisters,
和吉米·奥尔森
Jimmy Olsen.
如果你的这些好友们
Oh, what those besties would think
知道你一直在做什么 他们会怎么想呢
if they knew what you've really been up to.
我只能想到你们的友情会破裂
I can only imagine what went down.
帮了莱克斯几个星期
Weeks helping Lex.
重制你声称会拯救人类的药物
Recrafting the drug you claimed would save humanity.
结果却救了他
To save him.
你们俩并肩合作
The two of you working side by side.
我能察觉到你的恐惧 莉娜
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表