剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
人们当消防员 拯救他人
They become firefighters to save other people.
我所承担的风险是值得的
The risk I'd be taking is worth it to me.
你就是个好人
And you are a good person.
你说过的
You said it yourself,
你能拯救数亿万人
you could save hundreds of millions of people.
有多少人有能力做到这点
How many people can say they have the ability to do that?
你就犯了一个常理之中的错误
So you made one very human mistake
而那时的你几乎还是个小孩
when you were practically a baby.
那不是你的错
That was not your fault.
看看你现在做的所有好事
And look at all the good you're doing now.
求你别剥夺我这个权利
Please don't take this gift away from me.
让我做点儿好事吧
Please let me do something good.
实验对象0331
Subject 0331,
实验一开始
trial one commencement.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今晚你背叛了超女
You betrayed Supergirl tonight.
你背叛了我 你违背了许给菲奥纳的誓言
You betrayed me and your promise to Fiona.
别让复仇蒙蔽了你的灵魂
No vengeance is worth your soul.
灵魂算什么
What soul, old man?
我知道你对菲奥纳的爱 你为她而战的身姿
I saw the love you had for Fiona, how you fought for her.
我也知道你要做什么
I also know what you're gonna do,
我不能让你杀人
and I can't let you kill a man,
即使那个人是自♥由♥代表
even if that man is Agent Liberty.
一旦你越界 曼彻斯特 就回不了头了
Once you cross that line, Manchester, there is no going back.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You have no idea what lines I've already crossed.
感受到了吗
See that there?
那是你的心跳 而我心已死
That's your heart beating. Mine is dead.
每次我闭上眼
And every time I close my eyes
都想听见小菲的声音
and wait to hear Fi's voice,
什么都没有 一片寂静
there's nothing. There's just silence.
我只是躯壳了
I'm empty, man.
那不是真的
That is not true!
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You wanna know the truth?
自己看
Look.
为什么还没停
Why won't it stop?
这是共感放大器
It's an empathy amplifier.
专门对抗读心者
It was created to use against empaths,
加倍痛感 锁住一切
double the hurt and keep everything in.
如果我逃不了这种痛 你也一样
If I can't escape this pain, neither can you.
你不该相信我的
You shouldn't have believed in me.
我们已结束了第一次人体实验
We have concluded our first human trial.
实验对象0331展示出了
Test subject 0331 exhibited what could be considered
3分14秒的超人类能力
extra-human powers for precisely three minutes and 14 seconds.
死亡时间 早上4:03
Time of death, 4:03 A.M.
尽管实验对象已死亡
Despite the expiration of the subject,
这项实验还得到了人类基因组最新且关键的信息
the trial reaped new and critical information on the human genome.
未来实验成功率达到87%
Future trials run at an 87% probability of success.
报酬会发给实验对象的家属
Payment will be sent to the subject's next of kin.
我很遗憾 亚当
I'm so sorry, Adam.
我救出了蜘蛛
I moved the spider.
你在忙什么
What you working on?
你知道他们让我对着照相机说了许多
You know, they made me say a lot of things in that camera today.
一些我都不相信的可怕事情
Horrible things that I don't believe in.
我只是想从我的角度
So I just wanna tell my side of the story
谈谈我对自♥由♥之子的感受
about my time with the Children of Liberty.
那个事我也想了很多
Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about that, too.
二重性
Duality.
人们总是能给你惊喜
How people can surprise you.
曼彻斯特·布莱克是
Manchester Black is...
是个坏人
is bad.
他杀人 背叛我 但是
He killed people, he betrayed me, but...
但他却帮了我
but then he turned around to help me. I...
也许他不是为了帮你
Well, maybe he wasn't trying to help you.
可能就是巧合罢了
Maybe that was just a consequence.
我猜人们只会展示他们想让你看到的一面
Yeah, I guess people only show you what they want you to see.
而他们不总是那样的
And that's not always who they are.
是的 看看我
Yeah. I mean, look at me, I...
今天我妥协了
I compromised myself today.
你救了汤姆的命
You saved Tom's life.
但我赌上了我所努力的一切
But I risked everything I've worked for.
包括我的名声 我的命
Everything, my reputation, my life.
你的命
Your life.
但是
You know, though,
我想我大概清楚了
I guess I kind of understand
为什么莉娜会隐瞒我地方检察官的事
a little better why Lena lied to me about the DA now.
你应该告诉她的
You should tell her that.
面来了
Pasta is in.
我知道我们上次吵得很不愉快
Look, I know we didn't leave things off on the best note,
我只是
and I was just...
我觉得我们可以再试一次
I was thinking we could try again.
今天好吗
How was your day?
说实话 我很累了
You know what, I'm pretty tired.
做了好多工作
Got a lot of work to do.
那明天见咯
See you tomorrow?
明天见
Tomorrow it is.
我们有什么 这里有几个聪明人
What do we got, a couple of wise guys over here?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我失败了
I failed.
我错了 我错了
I was wrong. I was wrong.
曼彻斯特
Manchester, uh...
他杀光了那些人
He killed all of them.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
洛克伍德
家族钢厂
钢铁制♥造♥商
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表