剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我需要指引 你为什么不肯帮我
I need guidance. Why won't you help me?
我为什么要帮你
Why should I?
没有完成任务的人不是我
I'm not the one who failed at the one task I have.
那是另一个绿火星人
Or was it another Green Martian
清除了超查部上校的记忆
who erased the mind of the DEO colonel,
进入了
who reached into
曼彻斯特·布莱克的脑子里 伤害了他
Manchester Black's brain to inflict pain upon him,
让他进入你的思想
and opened a channel for him to access your mind
好来破坏我的墓地
so he could defile my grave site
偷走它本来可以
and steal the Staff of K'hollar,
用来毁灭地球的科拉权杖
which he could've used to destroy planet Earth?
我做的一切都是为了和平
Everything I did, I did in the name of peace.
-你杀了他 -他是个杀手
- You killed him. - He was a killer.
那么你也是
Then so are you.
那你会让我怎么做
Well, what would you have me do?
整天坐这儿祷告
Sit around and pray all day
任外面的世界毁灭 就像你在火星上那样
while the world around me burns like you did on Mars?
至少我没逃跑
At least I didn't run.
我一直想为此弥补
I have been trying to make up for that.
通过保护这个星球来弥补
By protecting this planet.
尝试了
Trying
又失败了
and failing.
如果我这么失败 你为什么告诉我符号♥的事
If I'm such a failure, why did you trust me with the Symbols?
因为你说你能处理好
Because you said you could handle it.
你坚持...
You insisted--
我就不应该
I shouldn't have!
我想像你一样 爸爸 但我做不到
I tried to be you, Father, but I can't!
你不应该问我
And you should never have asked me.
我不是一个和平的人
I'm not a man of peace!
如果这意味着我必须放弃这些符号♥
And if that means I have to give up the Symbols,
火星的信仰也必须灭亡 那就这样吧
and Martian religion has to die, then so be it.
至少我会知道我是谁
At least I will know who I am!
你是谁呢
And who are you?
我是火星猎人
I'm the Martian Manhunter!
对
Yes.
你确实是
You are.
我母亲监狱的设计图
The blueprints to my mother's prison.
伊芙有没有提过一只家庭宠物
Ugh, okay, did Eve ever mention, like, a family pet?
这里
Here.
"我爱莱克斯"
"I love Lex"?
好恶心
Gross.
真的
Truly.
好了 让我们看看伊芙的目的
All right, let's see what Eve was up to.
这是她的实验日志吗
Is that her experiment log?
看起来像是她在治疗完以后
Looks like she was trying to extract my serum
从别人身上提取我的血清
from someone after treatment.
看看这个
Look at this.
13号♥卡德摩斯枪
It's a Cadmus-13.
就是詹姆斯挨的那种枪
It's the same type of gun that shot James.
《金属人协议》
Oh, Metallo Protocol.
莱克斯和伊芙在试图使用卡德摩斯的金属人科技
Lex and Eve were trying to use Cadmus' Metallo technology.
看看测试对象表上有谁的名字
And look whose name is on the test subject list.
奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯
Otis Graves.
他们肯定就是这样让他复活的
That must be how they brought him back to life.
他还不是第一个
Well, he wasn't the first one.
看来在他之前还有五个测试失败的对象
Looks like there were five failed test subjects before him.
你觉得他们身上发生了什么
What do you think happened to them?
艾丽克斯 不
Alex, no!
我来分散他的注意力 你赶快跑
I'll distract him and you make a run for it.
不 氪石会杀了你的
No, the Kryptonite will kill you.
我应该带手榴弹的
I should've brought grenades.
我觉得我可以用你的眩晕枪做一个
I think I can make one with some help from your stun gun.
快走
Go!
喂 弗兰肯·贝里
Hey, Franken Berry.
我猜不是甜甜圈
Not donuts, I presume.
不 别动 别动
No, don't, don't.
是一颗氪石心脏
That's a Kryptonite heart.
被用来复活第二个金属人
It was used to reanimate the second Metallo.
还有第一个
And the first.
很可能还有奥蒂斯
And possibly Otis.
比甜甜圈好多了
Much better than donuts.
伊芙·泰斯马克在和奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯合作
Wait, Eve Tessmacher was working with Otis Graves,
奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯又在和自♥由♥代表合作 对吗
and Otis Graves was working with Agent Liberty, correct?
所以莱克斯可能和本·洛克伍德有联♥系♥
So even Lex might have a connection to Ben Lockwood.
好吧 又扯到传递性了
Well, transitive property strikes again.
我需要和洛克伍德谈谈
I need to have a chat with Lockwood.
看看他跟伊芙和莱克斯有什么联♥系♥
See what his connection to Eve and Lex might be.
我去找莉莉安谈
I'll talk to Lillian.
这是我最不想做的事
It's the last thing I wanna do,
但她不久前给了我一些关于奥蒂斯的信息
but she gave me some info on Otis a while ago,
而她知道的事总是比说出来的多
and she always knows more than she says.
你走之前
Before you go,
他们对你在伊芙的实验室
they ran a ballistics test
发现的13号♥卡德摩斯枪做了弹道检测
on the Cadmus-13 gun you found in Eve's lab.
和射中詹姆斯的子弹完全吻合
It's a definite match to the bullet that shot James.
伊芙开枪打了詹姆斯
Eve shot James?
这意味着莱克斯也是幕后黑手
Which means that Lex was behind this, as well.
可是为什么
But why?
就在你以为伊芙最不可能背叛的时候
Just when you think you've got to the bottom of Eve's betrayal,
情况反而越来越糟
it gets deeper and deeper.
詹姆斯有权知道是谁对他开的枪
James deserves to know who shot him.
还有袭击他的人仍在逃
That his attacker's still out there.
我去华盛顿之前会告诉他
I'll tell him before I go to D.C.
我们会找到伊芙的
We will find Eve.
我保证
I promise.
你故意惹我生气
You tricked me into getting angry.
你已经生气了
You were angry already.
忍♥下来就好
Just pushing it down.
你对我生气没错 荣恩
And you were right to be angry with me, J'onn,
我没说清楚
I wasn't clear.
我说希望你促进和平
I said I wished for you to promote peace,
但我从来没打算让你成为我
but I never intended for you to become me.
我的意思是无论在什么状况下
I meant only that you should help the world
你都应该帮助这个世界
in whatever state is true to you.
再次找到你的时候
When I found you again,
我为你成为了火星人而感到骄傲
I was so proud of the Martian you had become.
我从来没想让你觉得你必须改变 荣恩
I never meant to make you feel you had to change, J'onn.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没有给你无条件的爱
I failed to impart my unconditional love for you.
很抱歉我不能
I'm so sorry I couldn't
成为神秘符号♥的守护者 父亲
be the keeper of the Sacred Symbols, Father.
你能让符号♥保持更长久的生命力
You were able to keep the Symbols alive a little longer.
这让一个老火星人得到了安慰
That brought comfort to an old Martian.
重要的是
The important thing is,
你知道你是谁
you know who you are.
或许还有别的办法
Maybe there's another way.
赫隆米尔给了我们
H'ronmeer gave us the
托兹沙漠中心的符号♥
Symbols in the heart of the desert of T'ozz.
我可以把它们还回去
I could return them there.
艰苦的旅程
A hard journey.
如果你成功了 它们就会一直休眠
And if you succeed, they will lie dormant
直到有配得上的人来唤醒它们
until someone worthy comes to claim them.
或许有人会的
Maybe somebody will.
父亲 谢谢你的帮助
Thank you, Father, for all your help.
要知道 荣恩
You know, J'onn,
我只是你对我记忆的延伸
I'm just an extension of your memory of me.
你得到的答案
Any answers you found,
都来自你的内心
they came from inside you.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但见到你还是很高兴
But it was still really good to see you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表