剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO
保护这颗我称之为家园的星球
to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我自己的节目
My own show.
你们正在收看的是本·洛克伍德的《锁定》
You are watching The Lockdown with Ben Lockwood.
爸爸 你出名了
Dad, you're famous.
在已知的二十多个外星世界里
Two dozen known alien worlds,
N金属是目前为止引入地球的
and Nth metal is just the strongest material
最坚硬的材料
brought to Earth from any one of them, by far.
自♥由♥代表夺走了我的一切
Agent Liberty took everything from me.
我要竭尽全力将他绳之于法
I will do anything to see him brought to justice.
谁是自♥由♥代表
Who is Agent Liberty?
你违背了许给菲奥纳的誓言
You betrayed your promise to Fiona.
你一旦越界 就回不了头了
Once you cross that line, there is no going back.
我有爱睡觉的病
I have that sleep thing.
-嗜睡症 -没错
- Narcolepsy? - Yes!
妈妈想给她找个医生
Mom was trying to find her a doctor,
但是尼娅说她已经有了
but Nia said she already had one.
她为什么要说谎呢
Why would she lie about that?
-天真热 -这还算好呢
- Hot day. - I've seen worse.
你在等人吗
Are you supposed to be meeting someone here?
我在等公交车
Waiting for the bus.
你睡起觉来真怪
You sleep weird.
你这个室友真不称职
Some roommate.
我说了不要让我睡着
I told you not to let me sleep.
我让你睡了两个小时
Uh, I gave you two hours
免得你在公♥司♥又一副萎靡的样子
so you wouldn't look like a crackhead at work again.
世界500强企业的老板
The average Fortune 500 CEO
每晚只睡五个小时
only gets five hours of sleep a night.
如果那些老板过劳死了
The average CEO doesn't get to be a CEO
就连老板都没的当了
if she's dead from exhaustion.
你需要一样跟曼彻斯特关系密切的东西是吧
You needed an object Manchester holds close, right?
能让我从精神上感应到他的东西就行
Anything that can help me reach him psychically,
衣服 珠宝
clothing, jewelry.
他在这里伤害过别人
He hurt someone in here.
他好像不管见到谁都会动手
Seems like he does that to everyone he meets.
出了这种事 我还是感到很抱歉
Man, I am still so sorry about what happened.
我把你引入了他的陷阱
I led you right into his trap.
你相信了他的善良 这有什么好道歉的
You're apologizing to me for believing the best in someone?
我一直相信人性本善
It's kind of my whole thing.
换做是你就不会让他逃脱
You wouldn't have let him get away.
但我让他耍了我
I did let him play me.
他怒气太盛 超出了你的控制 这很正常
Look, his... His rage was overpowering, you lost him. It happens.
但这件事情还没完
But it's not over yet.
这正是我所害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
我本以为曼彻斯特还有残存的善良
I thought there was some light left in Manchester,
但我审视了他的内心 善良已经荡然无存了
but when I looked into his mind, there was nothing left.
也许你能让他重拾善良
Maybe you can get it back.
指节铜环
Brass knuckles.
他倒有很强的民族自豪感
Well, he does have national pride.
这就行了
And Bob's your uncle.
别关门
Hold the door!
谢谢
Thank you.
你这是要为咖啡大战囤货吗
Stockpiling for the great coffee war?
不 我是给朋友带的
No, no. These are extras for friends.
等一下 抱歉
One more! Sorry.
-谢谢 -早上好
- Thanks. - Good morning.
詹姆斯
Hey, James!
尼娅 这全是你给自己买♥♥的吗
Hey, Nia. Are those all for you?
不 还有她帮朋友带的
No, she brought extra for friends.
怎么样了
So, how goes it?
莉娜在跟我保持距离
Lena is just being so distant.
我们会找机会聊聊 肯定有办法解决这个问题
I mean... We're gonna talk. I'm sure we'll work it out.
嗯
Yeah.
我是问文章怎么样了
I meant the article.
你还好吗
You okay?
-我没事 -尼娅
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Nia.
等等 尼娅 尼娅 等等
Wait. Nia, Nia. Wait.
我知道你最近不太正常
I... I know something's going on with you. I...
感恩节的时候 你提起自己的嗜睡症
At Thanksgiving, you told different people
跟每个人的说辞都不一样
different versions of your narcolepsy story,
根本都对不起来
and none of them matched.
现在你又狂灌咖啡
And now you're... You're drinking gallons of coffee
还被电视吓了一跳
and freaking out at the TV...
电视上的自♥由♥代表
Agent Liberty, on the TV,
让我想起了我做过的一个噩梦
it reminded me of a nightmare I had.
尼娅 我很担心你 也很想帮你
Nia, I'm getting worried, and I want to help you.
我真的没事
I'm really okay.
我就是自♥由♥代表
I'm Agent Liberty.
弗兰克
Frank...
说实话 你不是当领导的料
Respectfully, you are not leadership material.
不过我们知道你之前生活在雪莱岛上
However, we know you were on Shelley Island,
而且奇怪的是 你的身世被抹除了
and your background has oddly been erased.
所以我的直觉告诉我
So I've got a hunch
你能告诉我们自♥由♥代表是谁
you can tell us who Agent Liberty is.
我就是自♥由♥代表
I am Agent Liberty.
我们提出了认罪协议
We offer plea deals,
还告诉他们会把他们关起来
we tell them we're gonna lock them up,
但他们就一直重复同样的话
and they just keep saying the same thing.
这是斯巴达克斯的套路
Doing a Spartacus.
我是说 被抓的自♥由♥之子
By which I mean our captured Children of Liberty
声称自己就是英雄本人
claim the identity of their hero.
你开始补经典电影了
Oh, you're watching the classics?
烂熟于心
I'm mastering them.
你想聊聊导演主创论
Would you like to discuss auteur theory
-还有艾德·伍德的作品吗 -好啊
- and the works of Ed Wood? - Yeah, definitely.
凯特科那边有线索吗
Any leads from CatCo?
没有 但我们就快查到了
No. No, but we're getting close.
我的直觉[肠胃]已经能感受到了
I can feel it in my gut.
可能是益生菌的问题
Could be a probiotic issue.
但我同意
But I do concur.
自♥由♥代表的出现依然是个威胁
Agent Liberty's presence is still a threat,
即便 即便是没有...
even... Even without...
怎么了
What is it?
尼娅·纳尔今早看到这张照片后就慌了
Oh. Nia Nal saw that picture this morning and kinda freaked out.
-尼娅·纳尔 -是啊
- Nia Nal? - Yeah.
说是让她回忆起了噩梦什么的
She said it reminded her of a nightmare or something.
-谁知道是不是真的 -噩梦
- Who knows if that's true. - Nightmare?
而你就这样让她走了
And you just let her go?
-是啊 -你在说什么
- Yeah. - What are you talking about?
我没有办法告诉你我所知道的事情
There's no version of me telling you what I know
否则会影响时空连续性
that does not impact the space-time continuum.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
在你们31世纪 尼娅·纳尔是谁
You know about Nia Nal in the 31st century?
什么 布莱尼 她是谁啊
What... Brainy, who is she?
我们最好不要讨论这事
Better we don't discuss that.
改变未来 蝴蝶效应
Future abrogation, the butterfly effect,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表