剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
比我见过的任何队伍都强 成功率百分之百
Like no unit I've ever seen, 100% success rate.
而现在他们要来报复我了
And now they're coming for me.
-他们为什么变坏了 -因为我们想杀了他们
- Why did they go bad? - Because we tried to kill 'em.
总统下令要断绝
The President sent down the order
与所有外星人员的联♥系♥
to cut ties with all alien personnel,
我就命令麦卡利斯特除掉他们
so I gave McAllister the order to neutralize them.
货船本是一次伏击
The cargo ship was an ambush.
对 但莫拉人预料到了
Yes, but the Morae saw it coming.
于是他们就反♥攻♥ 灭掉海豹突击队后逃跑了
So they fought back, killed the SEAL team, and escaped.
但他们是军人 是你的同盟
But they were soldiers. They were your allies.
他们不是人类 他们是杀人机器
They're not human. They're killing machines.
他们无法被控制
And they can't be contained.
-你看见什么了吗 -有两个莫拉人
- Do you see anything? - There's two of them.
别走
Stay here.
谭 我们可以保护你 别跑
Tan, we can protect you. Don't run.
艾丽克斯 待在我身边
Alex, stay next to me.
-你看见什么了吗 -等一下
- Do you see anything? - Just give me a sec.
好吧 我什么都没看到 你看得见吗
Okay, I don't see anything, can you?
看不见 一点微光都没有
No. No, not even a glimmer.
谭 停车
Tan, stop the car.
谭
Tan?
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
我是外星人
I'm an alien.
我为政♥府♥工作 他们也要对付我
I worked for the government, and they turned on me, too.
但杀掉伤害你的人并没有用
But killing the people that hurt you won't do any good.
我们带它回超查部
Let's get it back to the DEO.
不不不 我们不想伤害你
No, no, no. We don't want to hurt you.
不去超查部
No DEO.
不见哈雷
No Haley.
不
No.
-谭将军死了 -什么
- General Tan is dead. - What?
谭死了 要不是你骗我
Tan is dead, and if you hadn't lied to me,
我们原本能救他的
we could have saved his life.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
莫拉计划
Project Morae.
莫拉人杀了麦卡利斯特 又杀了谭
The Morae killed McAllister, and then they killed Tan.
你为什么要隐瞒
Why are you covering this up?
我什么都没有隐瞒 丹弗斯
I'm not covering anything up, Danvers.
我很多年前就和莫拉人没有关系了
I haven't had anything to do with the Morae for years.
你觉得我会信吗
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会故意妨碍调查吗
You think I would knowingly impede an investigation?
我从未和麦卡利斯特上校工作过
I've never worked with any Colonel McAllister,
当超女把那些外星人形容为微光的时候
and when Supergirl described the aliens as shimmers,
我信了她的话
I took her at her word.
因为她的X光视线 超女看见了微光
Because of her X-ray vision, Supergirl sees shimmers,
而其余的人什么都看不见
while the rest of us see nothing.
-所以莫拉人失控了 -没错
- So, the Morae are loose? - Yes.
谭下令摧毁他们 但是他们反击了
Tan gave an order to neutralize them, but they fought back,
然后逃跑了
and they escaped.
我们就快抓到一只
Now we almost captured one,
但是我们一说要被你关着
but then it killed itself at the mention
他就自杀了
of being brought back into your custody.
你对它做了什么
What did you do to it?
对于年纪达标的外星人的标准做法
Standard protocol with tender-age aliens.
用创伤使它们遵守纪律和服从我们
Trauma as a method of discipline and obedience.
我们知道如果它们惧怕我们
We knew that if they feared us,
它们就会服从我们 事实也是如此
they would obey us, and they did.
什么样的创伤
What kind of trauma?
你不该为这件事感到愤怒 丹弗斯
Your sense of outrage is misplaced, Danvers.
它们不是人类
They aren't humans.
但它们是有情众生 不是吗
But they are sentient beings, aren't they?
它们为了复仇杀了麦卡利斯特和谭
When they killed McAllister and Tan for vengeance.
你所做的一切 你都觉得是正确的吗
I mean, none of what you've done, it strikes you as wrong?
你以为我们要如何保卫国家的安危
How do you think we keep this country safe?
战争中的每个士兵
Every soldier in every war
都会做一些他们觉得糟糕的事情
has had to do things they considered awful.
这就是现实
Now this is reality.
有时候现实是残酷的
Sometimes reality is messy,
是丑陋和令人不适的
and it's ugly and uncomfortable.
你最终就会做一些你认为永远不会做的事
And you end up doing things you thought you'd never do.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're telling me is true,
剩下的两个莫拉人接下来会找我复仇
the two Morae that are left are going to come for me next.
让超查部做好迎接袭击的准备
Prepare the DEO for an assault.
让我直奔这次会议的主题
Now, let me get right to the purpose of this meeting.
会议
A meeting?
我以为这是个约会
I thought we were on a date.
约会 这不是个约会
A date? This isn't a date.
如果是个约会 我们就会做些有趣的事
If it were a date, we'd be doing something fun,
比如彩弹射击或者密室
like paintball or an escape room.
我现在感觉自己像个傻子
Well, now I feel like an idiot.
我只是有些困惑
I'm just confused.
我从没想过像你一样漂亮的人
I never thought anyone as beautiful as you
会对我这样的人感兴趣
would be interested in someone like me.
我不确定我是不是对你感兴趣
Well, I'm not sure that I am interested in you.
显然 我把事情搞砸了
Clearly, I've made a mess of things.
我本意不是如此
Not my intention.
但是我今天来和你说的事
But the thing I came to talk to you about
很重要
today is important.
我能继续了吗
Should I proceed?
好的 好的 我很好奇
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I'm curious...
是超女
It's Supergirl.
既然你现在开始用梦境的能力了
Since you're now using your dreaming abilities,
我认为你可能会想和超女一起
I thought that you may be interested in joining her
打击罪犯
on her many crime-fighting
以及拯救星球
and/or planet-saving adventures
作为一个朋友
as sort of a friend.
有超能力的朋友
A Super friend.
布莱尼 在科林伍德发生的事
Brainy, what happened in Collinwood was...
我觉得那不过是偶发的事情
I think that was more of a one-time thing.
但是你很擅长处理
But you were so good at it.
我都没准备好讨论这件事
I'm not even really prepared to discuss this.
我本在一条黑暗的路上
I was on a dark path.
我被逮捕了
I was arrested,
但是被给予了改变的机会
and I was given a choice to change
并将我的智力为善服务
and to use my intellect in the service of good.
一开始 我不想承担这样的责任
At first, I didn't want the responsibilities
承担超级英雄的重任
or burdens of a superhero.
但我的确选择了这条路
But I did choose.
并从没后悔过
And I haven't regretted it.
你是一个英雄 我知道的
You are a hero, I know it.
我要走了
I need to go.
这个文件夹里包含了一些战衣的想法
This binder contains some costume ideas
以及一些可能的代号♥
and some code name possibilities.
请认真想一想我说过的话
Please think about what I've said.
我真不敢相信你在做小蛋糕
I can't believe you're trying to make a souffle.
你不相信
Who is trying?
我会让你知道
I will have you know
我在大学赢得了KPT兄弟会烘培大赛冠军
that I won the Kappa-Pi-Tau bake-off in college, okay?
你的兄弟会还有烘培大赛
Your fraternity had a bake-off?
我们为慈善组织筹集了很多善款
Well, we raised a lot of money for charity,
而且严格来说 那是个兄弟姐妹会
and technically, it was a fratority.
男女都有 没有会堂
Co-ed. No house.
天哪 你真的是个书呆子
Oh, God, you are such a nerd.
的确如此 但是有人
Guilty as charged, but somebody else
在我们应该享受浪漫晚餐时
is working on a science experiment
还在操心科学研究项目
when we're supposed to be having a romantic make-up dinner.
所以 那个有那么重要吗
So, what's so important anyway?
好的 你记得你说过你会
Okay, so you know how you said
对我有时做的事情
you were going to be more open-minded
保持开放的态度吧
about the things that I sometimes do?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表