剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I can smell your fear, Lena.
你会竭尽全力确保你的朋友
Doing everything in your power to make sure
永远不会发现你同谋的事
your friends never find out your complicity.
他们会恨你
They would hate you.
然后你就会发现自己再一次
And then you'd find yourself utterly alone.
孤单一人
Again.
来看你简直是愚蠢
This is foolish.
你什么也不知道
You don't know anything.
因为莱克斯已经抛弃你了
Because Lex has deserted you.
虽然我身陷囹圄
I may be in prison,
但遭人抛弃的不止我一个
but I'm not the one who's going to be deserted.
你回来了
Hey, there you are.
我去医院找你
I went to look for you at the hospital,
但他们说你已经走了
but they said you already left.
我好多了
I got better.
联调局不是已经盘问过了吗
I thought the FBI had already gone through this.
你对我的看法改变了吗
Have you changed your mind about me?
当然没有
No, of course not.
我是来找你帮忙的
I came to ask for your help.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今天太累了
It's been a day.
我的任务是追查莱克斯的下落
Well, I have been tasked with tracking down Lex.
我想问问你有关伊芙·泰斯马克的事
And I'd like to ask you about Eve Tessmacher.
你要利用伊芙去抓莱克斯
You're gonna use Eve to get to Lex.
我认为她就是突破口
I think she's the weak link.
我想参与这次调查
I want in on the investigation.
莉娜 你刚刚才遭人袭击
Lena, you were just assaulted.
虽然我不是警♥察♥ 但我了解伊芙
Yeah, and I'm not a cop, but I know Eve.
好吧
Okay.
但你该知道我和超女联手找莱克斯
But you should know that I'm working with Supergirl on this.
比我们之间所存在的分歧都更重要
Finding Lex is more important than any differences we may have.
-没错 -我有头绪了
- Yeah. - I know just where to start.
这就是我们的小队
So this is the team.
没错 莉娜刚加入我们
Yes, Lena has joined us.
我们为什么来郊区
Uh, so why are we in 'burbs?
我发现伊芙爱上了莱克斯
Well, I realized that Eve is in love with Lex.
莱克斯的疯子女友
Crazy Lex-girlfriend.
这说明她会随心所动
Which indicates her heart drives her actions.
她提到过一位年长的姑姑
And she spoke fondly of an elderly aunt,
是她在市里唯一的亲人
her only family in the city.
玛丽·泰斯马克
Mary Tessmacher.
这是她家
This is her house.
伊芙每周日都会来看她
Eve used to visit every Sunday.
所以伊芙也许和她还有联♥系♥
So Eve might still be in contact with her.
很好的线索
Good lead.
有什么能帮到你们的吗
Can I help you ladies?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
格兰伯里参议员 很高兴见到你
Senator Granberry, good to see you.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
这就是你儿子吧
This is your son.
我叫乔治·洛克伍德 女士
George Lockwood, ma'am.
我刚刚给他介绍了一下
I was just giving him an intro
华盛顿这里是怎么处理事务的
on how things get done in Washington.
其实 我们刚刚在聊
As a matter of fact, we were just talking about
这次废除进展得更快
how this repeal is moving even faster
快过当年的《宅地法案》...
than the Homestead Act of...
1862年的
1862.
1862年的
1862.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我不会投废除同意票
I'm not voting for the repeal.
你说什么 什么
Excuse me? What?
好吧
Okay.
但如果
But if...
如果你投反对票 你的街道也会投反对票
If you vote no, then your block's gonna vote no,
那就是八票反对 我们就输了
and that's eight votes we'll lose.
如果我们突然剥夺了强大外星人的权利
If we suddenly strip rights from powerful aliens,
他们会作何反应呢
how are they gonna react?
反应会过激
Badly.
如果他们抗♥议♥ 反抗 战争就会爆发
If they protest, revolt, and we have a war on our hands,
这对人类不好
then that is bad for humans.
我理解 你在害怕
I understand, you're acting out of fear.
但是也许你应该害怕普通大众
But maybe, just maybe you should fear the common man.
自♥由♥代表那一套也许在你的地盘行得通
Agent Liberty may play to your steel town base,
但在这里不行
but not here.
欢迎来到华盛顿
Welcome to Washington.
你醒了
You're awake.
你还在这里
You're still here.
这怎么可能呢
How is this even possible?
我留下来只是因为你晕过去了
I only stayed because you fainted.
既然你现在已经恢复意识
Now that you've regained consciousness,
我就走了
I'm going.
等等 你不能就这样离开
Wait, you can't just leave.
我们经历了这么多
After everything we went through,
你把符号♥传给了我...
for you to pass the Symbols onto me--
你可以想象 在你选择暴♥力♥时
You can imagine how disappointed I was
我有多失望
when you resorted to violence.
所以我才想联♥系♥你
That's why I was trying to contact you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我想...
I'm trying to...
我想搞清楚我到底应该成为什么样的人
I'm trying to figure out who I'm supposed to be.
这是世界上最简单的问题
The easiest question in the world.
答案是什么
What's the answer?
你吗
For you?
我不知道
No idea.
你自己去想
You figure it out.
我寻求你的帮助 可你出现之后
I ask you for help and all you do
却让事情恶化了
is turn up and you make it worse.
我是最后一个绿火星人
I'm the last Green Martian.
如果我失去自我
If I lose myself,
我们不仅会失去火星信仰
we not only lose Martian religion,
还会失去一切
we lose everything.
我们全部的历史
Our entire history.
你给我的所有记忆
Every memory you ever gave me.
我的妻子
My wife.
我的女儿们
My daughters.
所以事情很紧急
So this is urgent.
对
Yeah.
非常紧急
Oh, yeah.
我知道这个问题该如何解决
I know what will solve this problem.
什么 是什么
What? What? What?
一杯好喝的热"咖灰"
A nice hot cup of c'off'ee.
什么
What?
我留下喝一杯吧
I'll stay for one.
玛丽在佛罗里达州晒太阳
Oh, Mary's in Florida soaking up the rays,
而我却枯坐在这里
and I'm plant sitting.
玛丽是惹上什么麻烦了吗
Is Mary in some kind of trouble?
完全没有
No, uh, not at all.
我们来这里是因为她的侄女 伊芙
We're just here because of her niece, Eve.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
家庭聚会时我最爱她 还是最佳保龄球友
Well, she's my favorite cousin and bowling bud at the family reunion.
她不可能真的跟莱克斯·卢瑟有关系
There's no way she's really involved with that Lex Luthor.
-他太奇怪了 -你叫什么名字
- He's a creeper. - What was your name again?
比茜 草字头茜
Bitsie, with an I-E.
你有女儿吗 比茜
Do you have any daughters, Bitsie?
有 双胞胎
Yes, twins.
在参加夏令营
They're at camp.
我好想念那两个小家伙
I miss those little chipmunks.
你上次见到伊芙是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Eve?
几个月前
Months ago.
除非在新闻里
Oh, unless you count seeing
看见她一闪而过的马克杯也算
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表