剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
孤独一人
Alone.
-有时这就像是 -朝着虚空呐喊 不会有回应
- Sometimes it feels like-- - Screaming into the void.
我妹妹说过这句话
That's something my sister said.
听着
Look,
你应该做自己觉得对的事情
you can only do what you feel is right.
是的
Yeah.
跟我走
Come with me.
和海军陆战队谈谈
Talk to the Marine Corps.
你是超查部的局长
You're the Director of the DEO,
卖♥♥弄一下你的权势
throw your weight around.
如果我出现 那会危及我的职位
If I show up, I would jeopardize my position
整个组织都会岌岌可危
and the whole organization would be at risk.
我不能这么做
I can't.
我理解
I understand.
我想说也许在监狱里染发
I'm just saying maybe a prison dye job
不是最好的选择
wasn't the best move.
出老千也不是 伙计
Nor is base dealing, mate.
差一张老K
Needed a third king.
-杜松子酒 -以为你不会问呢
- Gin. - Thought you'd never ask.
什么事 姑娘
What's that, girl?
在老磨坊遇到了麻烦
Trouble at the old mill?
没错
Right.
你猜对了
You called it.
钢铁女侠直接去找总统了
Girl of Steel went straight to the President.
那个傻瓜将发射时间提前到了明天
Idiot moved the launch up to tomorrow.
发射基地位于怀俄明州
Base is in Wyoming.
恶魔塔
Devil's Tower.
怀俄明州 恶魔塔
你怎么知道我们要来
How did you know we were comin'?
当然是有跟踪装置了
Fish and chips and tracking devices.
一切都结束了
This ends now.
你还是寡不敌众
You're still outnumbered.
再数数
Count again.
这是谁
Who's this, then?
你有精英团队
You have the Elite...
我有超级伙伴
I have super friends.
好的
Right.
糟糕
Oh, crap!
我来帮你们
I got you.
去找那个火星人
Go after the Martian.
厉害了
Rad.
厉害
Rad.
我制♥造♥了手套用来集中原始梦境能量
I built the gloves to harness raw dream energy!
所以 没错 是很"厉害"
So, yes, it's quite "Rad."
你们安全了 赶快出去
You're safe now. Get out of here.
来呀
Go on.
转过头来
Turn the other cheek.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers?
我做了我认为对的事
I did what I thought was right.
-荣恩 -卫星
- J'onn... - The satellite.
没错
Right.
-你怎么知道我要在哪 -梦境
- How'd you know where I-- - Dreams.
微分推算
Differential calculus.
我的戒指去哪了
Where's my ring?
敏捷的手法 像我一样 你知道吗
Sleight of hand, fam. Like me. You see...
这只是调虎离山罢了
I'm just a distraction.
等等
Wait...
莫拉人去哪里了
Where's the Morae?
布莱尼 他们启动了卫星发射
Brainy, they started the launch.
控制中心被毁 我也束手无策
The controls are destroyed. I can't do anything.
我的计划实现了 不是吗
Well, that was the plan, wasn't it?
准备发射
Launch initiated.
-你做了什么 -我自己选定了目标
- What did you do? - Picked my own target.
宾州大道1600号♥ 白宫
1600 Penn. The White House.
你的政♥府♥将被自己制♥造♥的炮火炸毁
Your government, on fire, hoisted by its own petard.
一旦它到达地球轨道 就会开火
As soon as it reaches orbit, it will fire.
它被称作"扮演上帝"是有原因的
There's a reason it's called "Playing God."
真有趣
It's fun.
飞吧
Fly.
想让我成为地球上最幸福的人吗
Wanna make me the happiest man on Earth?
你来了呀 荣恩·荣兹
There you are, J'onn J'onzz.
很高兴最终见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我知道你为什么找我
I know why you called me, now.
你想死
You have a death wish.
卫星抵达地球轨道
Satellite has reached orbit.
倒数开火 七 六 五
Firing in seven, six, five,
四 三 二
four, three, two,
一
one.
你还好吗
You okay?
那枚戒指
That ring...
是我的
was mine.
被我弄丢了
And I lost it.
听着
Look,
如果你过去几天教会了我任何事
if you've taught me anything the past couple of days,
那就是挫折让你更加强大
it's that setbacks will make you stronger.
这和戒指被偷没有关系 布莱尼
It's not about how your ring was stolen, Brainy.
我们要想着怎么把戒指拿回来
It's about how we're gonna get it back.
谢谢你 尼娅·纳尔
Thank you, Nia Nal.
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
别告诉总统就行
Just don't tell the President.
你没来过这里
You were never here.
你做了件好事 摧毁卫星
You did a good thing, destroying that satellite.
没有那件战服我是无法做到的
Well, I couldn't have done it without that suit.
但精英仍逍遥法外
But the Elite are still out there.
我们会抓到他们的
Oh, we'll get 'em.
听着
Look...
官方来说 我知道我们不该交流
Officially, I know that we're not really supposed to communicate.
我不是说你随便什么时候都能来
And I'm not saying that you can just show up whenever you want.
但是 你懂的 偶尔几次
But, you know, occasionally, from time to time,
-或许我们可以 -就像我们以前那样
- maybe, uh, we can-- - Kick ass the way we used to?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我非常愿意
I would really like that.
祝我好运吧
Well, uh, wish me luck.
我要找个人谈谈卫星的事
I gotta go see a guy about a satellite.
祝你好运
Good luck.
发射这个卫星是为了保护美国人
That satellite array was created to protect Americans.
更别提那东西花了20亿美元
Not to mention that it cost $2 billion!
卫星毁了 我们落得如此下场
And now it's gone. And here we are.
但我们还活着
Yes, here we are.
还有你的员工 你所爱之人
As well as your staff, your loved ones...
幸亏我没有
Thanks to me wasn't leveled
被政♥府♥创造的武器击落
by a weapon of its own government's creation.
得了吧你 你告诉我
Come on, you can tell me.
你讨厌那颗卫星
You hated that satellite.
你是个超级英雄
You're a superhero.
肯定有办法在不炸掉卫星的情况下
There had to have been a way to stop Claymore
阻止克莱莫
without blowin' it up.
不 你炸掉它是因为你想这么做
No, you did it because you wanted to.
我向你保证 长官 别无他法
I assure you, sir, there was no other way.
上校 我能和你谈谈吗
Colonel, a word?
现在不是时候
It's not a good time.
下次政♥府♥要开展
The next time the government institutes
一个秘密的外星人防御计划时
a secret extraterrestrial defense program,
我非常感谢能参与其中
I would appreciate being part of the conversation.
克莱莫行动应属于超查部的职权范围
Operation Claymore should have been DEO purview.
如果我不了解国♥家♥安♥全♥事务
If I'm not briefed on matters of national security,
-就无法做好我的工作 -等一下
- then I can't do my job. - Just a moment.
我不知道
I didn't know.
什么
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表