剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
很抱歉我不能
I'm so sorry I couldn't
成为神秘符号♥的守护者 父亲
be the keeper of the Sacred Symbols, Father.
赫隆米尔给了我们托兹沙漠中心的符号♥
H'ronmeer gave us the symbols in the heart of the desert of T'ozz.
我可以把它们还回去
I could return them there.
这不只是创伤后应激障碍了
This is more than PTSD.
我们必须要告诉莉娜
We have to talk to Lena.
我们伟大国家的核心遭受了超女的袭击
Our great nation was attacked by Supergirl.
我在此颁布戒♥严♥令
I am hereby enacting martial law.
超女 如果你正在收看
And, Supergirl, if you are watching,
你现在是头号♥公敌
you are now public enemy number one.
我现在的行为利大于弊
I am doing more harm than good right now.
那句话怎么说来着
What do they say?
笔锋强于剑锋
The pen is mightier than the sword.
甚至强于超女的披风
Maybe even mightier than a cape.
寻找莱克·斯卢瑟与真♥相♥
滚回去 外星人
Go home, alien!
天已经黑了
It's after dark.
开门 外星人
Open the door, alien!
那是什么
What was that?
超女吗
Supergirl?
你好啊 小伙子们
Howdy, boys.
-你是谁 -我是你最恐怖的噩梦
- Who are you? - I'm your worst nightmare.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
离开那里 梦想者
Get out of there, Dreamer.
超查部的车正向你驶去
The DEO van is headed your way
这个地方马上就要满是洛克伍德的人了
and this place is about to be swarming with Lockwood's men.
睡美人
戒♥严♥令只开始了几天
We are only days into martial law
而人们已经开始注意到你了
and already people are catching wind of you.
我们必须讲究策略
We must be strategic.
-布莱尼 你在担心我吗 -是的
- Brainy, are you worried about me? - Yes.
《外星人赦免法》的废除
The repeal of Alien Amnesty
让我们都处于危险之中
has left us all vulnerable.
本·洛克伍德正在围捕那些
Ben Lockwood is out there rounding up aliens
他相信有反♥人♥类♥倾向的外星人
he believes have anti-human leanings.
而面具义警是头号♥目标
And masked vigilantes are target number one.
总得有人保护无辜群众吧
Well, someone has to protect innocent people.
现在超女在保持低调 我们应该继承衣钵
With Supergirl lying low, we have to pick up the cape.
你也可以变个身
You know, you could always blue-green up
加入我的行动
and join me out there.
没有超女 有63.6%的几率
Without Supergirl, there's a 63.6% chance
我们俩会被抓捕
that you and I will be apprehended.
如果我们不聪明谨慎行事的话
If we are not smart and careful that-- -
不好意思
If you'll excuse me...
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你从一开始就只是全息投影吗
You were a hologram the whole time?
我们得之后再谈了
We'll have to continue this spat later.
等等
Wait!
心跳是186 颅内压为22毫米汞柱
Heartrate is 186. His ICP at 22 mil,
高压160 低压30 还在不断上升
and his BP is 160 over 30 and rising.
心电图不稳
EKG now erratic.
请原谅我指出显而易见的事情
Pardon me for stating the obvious,
但我认为移除手术没起作用
but I do not believe the extraction process is working.
你在抽取血浆 而不是哈伦·艾尔
You're pulling plasma, not Harun-El,
而且你在加剧他的症状
and you're exacerbating his symptoms.
没事的
It's okay.
继续
Keep going.
天啊 好吧 我没事
Oh, God... Okay... I'm fine.
对不起 我以为这会起作用
I'm sorry. I thought this would work.
这项艾美特克科技
I took this AmerTek technology
是我直接从莱克斯牢房♥拿来的
straight from Lex's cell
而且我完全遵照了伊芙实验室的说明
and I followed the instruction plans from Eve's lab exactly.
出于科研需要 我想问
In the interest of science,
你刚才体验到的是不是超级听力
was that super hearing you just experienced?
现在连超级听力都有了
Super-hearing now, too?
看起来每次恐慌都会激发出新能力
It seems every panic attack is bringing out a new ability.
我会解决的 但我需要更深入地了解它
I will fix this. I just... need to better understand this.
那要花一段时间
That's gonna take time.
-我们得另想策略 -是啊
- We need another strategy. - Yeah.
詹姆斯走运了 我是策略大♥师♥
Well, luckily for James, I am adept at strategies.
你听说过思想宫殿吗
Have you ever heard of a mind palace?
詹姆斯
James...
这是你要的黑色预算
Here's the black budget you asked for.
正如说好的 一切都井然有序 光明正大
As discussed, everything is in order and above board.
伊芙
Eve.
该死
Shoot.
最后出现在L公♥司♥
莱克斯·卢瑟
偷取莉娜的研究
曼塔罗
伊芙实验室的曼塔罗还活着
逃跑 去哪里了
艾美特克
安斯利成员
谁是总裁
这里的工作人员谁与莱克斯有联♥系♥
埃德娜 如果你被抓到篡改外星人档案
Edna, if you get caught changing alien personnel records,
艾美特克可不仅仅会开除你
AmerTek might do more than just fire you.
小心点
Just be careful.
你是在和艾美特克的工作人员谈话吗
Were you just talking to someone that works at AmerTek?
我的姐姐
My sister.
我在写一篇揭露莱克斯·卢瑟的报道
Well, I'm working on an article to expose Lex Luthor
我知道艾美特克也牵涉其中
and I know AmerTek was involved.
你觉得你姐姐会愿意跟我谈谈吗
Do you think your sister would be willing to talk to me?
我不知道
I don't know. It's--
弗兰克林 你昨晚在这里过的夜吗
Franklin, did you sleep here?
洛克伍德和他的人
Lockwood and his men raided
突袭了我家街对面的建筑
the building across the street from mine.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
但正因如此 我们才要阻止这一切
But that is why this is so important for us to put a stop to.
让你姐姐给我打电♥话♥
Have your sister call me?
谢了 弗兰克林
Thanks, Franklin.
卡拉
Kara?
弗兰克林害怕回家
Franklin is afraid to go home.
你不认为 或许
Don't you think that maybe...
你该重新加入超级朋友了吗
it's time for you to rejoin the Super friends?
尼娅 你以为我不想吗
Nia, don't you think I wish I could?
可看看人们都在说些什么
But look what people are saying.
超女狩猎仍在继续
我现在唯一能帮忙做的就是曝光莱克斯
Exposing Lex is the only way I can help right now,
等我曝光他 就能为超女正名
and when I do, it will clear Supergirl's name
我就可以重新和你一起去帮助人们
and I can get back out there with you and help people.
好 你说得对 你继续追查莱克斯
Okay. No, you're right. You stay on Lex.
但我会守卫街头
But I'm gonna watch the streets.
得有人确保洛克伍德晚上安安分分的
Someone needs to make Lockwood go nighty-night-night.
思维宫殿是詹姆斯脑中
A mind palace is a hyper-real
一个超真实的互动空间
interactive space in James' mind.
这个装置接入詹姆斯的颞叶
This device taps into James' temporal lobe,
允许我勾勒出他的记忆
allowing me to map out his memories.
他经历的一切都将是真实的
Everything he experiences will be real and true.
假如詹姆斯能确定并面对他的核心创伤
If James is able to identify and face his core trauma,
他或许能抑制住发作
he may be able to manage the attacks.
我们知道哈伦·艾尔为什么会让发作加剧吗
Do we know why the Harun-El is making the attacks worse?
莉娜的药物旨在攻击疾病
Lena's drug was designed to attack illness.
这次它集中攻击创伤后应激障碍
In this case, it was focused on the PTSD,
加剧了原本普通的恐慌发作
heightening what would normally be just a panic attack.
而由于药物也赋予了你超能力
And since the drug also gives you superpowers,
发作导致了这些能力失控
the attacks were causing the powers to be uncontrollable.
你是说即使我能控制住症状
So, you're saying even if I'm able to manage the symptoms,
也还是会有超能力
I'm still gonna have superpowers?
是的
Yes.
但你能控制它们
But you'll be able to control them.
那我们这就开始吧
Now, shall we jump in?
开始吧
Let's do this.
-快走 -他不是反♥人♥类♥同谋
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表