剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Alex, what are you doing here?
詹森怎么样了
What's going on with Jensen?
他没动静了
Um, he's gone quiet.
这很让人不安 我知道
Which is unsettling, I know.
但这足以让我有时间给你们带食物补给
But it gave me enough time to get some sustenance for you both.
卡拉发短♥信♥告诉我发生了什么
Kara texted me about what happened,
我对你的朋友感到很抱歉 荣恩
and I'm sorry about your friend, J'onn.
看来我对他还不够了解
Turns out I didn't know him all that well.
我在报道中犯了战略失误
I made a tactical mistake in my reporting.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我确信阿马代是个好人
I was so certain Amadei was a great man.
我发表了一篇赞文把他写成了一个圣人
I published this glowing article making him out to be a saint.
但是如果我再深挖
But if I dug a little deeper,
就可能会发现他的缺点
I may have discovered how flawed he is.
那些信息能改变什么呢 卡拉
How would that information have changed anything, Kara?
我对于他完美的描述
My portrait of him as immaculate
可能让他成为了目标
may have put a target on his back.
我一直尝试相信人们最好的一面
I always try to believe in the best in people,
但很多时候 这似乎只让事情变坏
and so much the time, it just seems to make things worse.
卡拉 我总是看到人们最坏的一面
Kara, I usually expect the worst in people,
那更不好
and that's no better.
我十分确信哈雷会是个怪物
I was convinced for sure that Haley was gonna be a monster,
但她却十分公道
but instead, she's been very reasonable
特别支持我们
and deeply supportive.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们一开始假定
Well, we started with the assumption
阿马代十全十美
that Amadei was spotless.
我们再理一理
Let's retrace our steps.
阿马代二十多年没有接受采访
Amadei hasn't given an interview in over 20 years,
但是让我们看看
but let's see what he
他最后一次对媒体说了什么
said the last time he did speak to the press.
搜索信息
Lexus Nexus.
阿马代那时多年来
Wow, Amadei gave lots of interviews then,
接受了很多采访
over the course of many years.
看看他身边是谁
And look who's next to him
在所有的照片中
in all of them.
一个声称只见过他一次的人
A woman who claimed to have met him only once.
你们两个
You two.
你毁了我的女儿
You ruined my daughter.
她读了你的文章
She read your article.
阿马代的目标是治愈人类的心
"Amadei's goal was u202dto heal the human heart."
你是说外星人的心 因为我是人类
You mean the alien heart, because I'm human,
他伤了我的心
and he broke mine.
然后你为了泄愤把他们两个分开了
And you took it out on your daughter by keeping them apart.
我从不想让她了解他
I never wanted her to know about him.
但她从我妹妹那里发现了 开始写信给他
But then she found out from my sister and started writing him.
是的 我确保她不会得到回复
Yes, yes, I made sure that she never got a response.
你觉得他那样伤害了我
You think that I would let him get into her head
我会让我女儿了解他吗
after how he ruined me?
阿马代脑中的影像
The image in Amadei's mind
都来自伊丽莎白给她父亲写的信
came from Elizabeth's letters to her father.
他回信了 是吗
He wrote back, didn't he?
你们两个走后 她找了遍
After you two left, she tore the house apart.
找到了我藏信的地方
Found where I hid his letters.
她说我背叛了她
She said that I betrayed her.
我逼她不再承认自己外星人的一面
I made her deny the alien part of her,
这让她更觉得自己像是个弃女
which made her feel like even more of an outcast.
自♥由♥之子是正确的
The Children of Liberty are right.
蟑螂们只会带来不幸
All roaches do is bring misery.
你说什么
What are you saying?
谁是自♥由♥之子
Who are the Children of Liberty?
一群知道我们的国家
A group of people who know
因外星人泛滥成灾
our country is overrun with aliens,
需要出手反击的人
and it's time to fight back.
他们需要在线帮助 我就会回复
They needed help online, I answered.
我们需要护身符
We need the amulet.
你只会更加伤害你的女儿
You will only hurt your daughter more
如果你让她父亲去死的话
if you let her father die.
我把它交给了自♥由♥之子
I gave it to a Child of Liberty.
为什么
For what?
我交给了一个人类 他可以夺走蟑螂的力量
I gave it to a human who can take away roaches' power,
把它吸干
turn it into a husk.
詹森
Jensen.
艾丽克斯 护身符 伊丽莎白妈妈偷走了
Alex, the amulet. Elizabeth's mother stole it.
她把它给了詹森
She gave it to Jensen so
他就能保存他得到的能力
he could keep the powers he's been taking.
那妈妈是怎么知道的
How did the mom even know?
她在暗网上找到的
She found it on the dark web.
一个叫做自♥由♥之子的组织
A group called Children of Liberty.
一个吸收外星人的人类
An alien-absorbing human
计划杀害尽可能多的外星人
with an agenda to kill as many aliens as possible
并且吸收尽可能多的能力
and absorb as many powers as possible,
然后让他自己所向无敌
thereby making himself invincible.
我觉得他下次
I believe the most logical
最可能现身的地方会是...
place for him to show up next would be...
阿马代的值班处
Amadei's vigil.
我们这就过去
We're on our way.
伙计 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, you okay?
这个人死了
Hey! This guy's dead!
他死了
He's dead!
那是什么
What is that?
艾丽克斯 我们到了 没看到詹森
Alex, we're here. I don't see Jensen.
但是这里有某种干扰
But there's some sort of disturbance.
好的 我可以看到一道紫色的光
All right, I can see a purple glow.
詹森在黑暗中的某处
Jensen's somewhere in the middle of the black.
好了 特工们 就位吧
All right, agents, get into position.
好的 小队
All right, team.
你们要当心 保持低调
I need your heads up and low profile.
我们可不想引发♥骚♥乱
We don't want a riot.
如果你们和詹森有肌肤接触 是会致命的
If you see Jensen skin-to-skin, contact can be fatal,
所以不要和他交战
so do not engage.
让丹弗斯局长处置
You leave that to Director Danvers.
准备好了吗 上校
Ready, Colonel?
-激活穹顶 -输入矩阵
- Activate the dome. - Enter the matrix.
好了 伙计们 我们去找他吧
All right, boys, let's find him.
多明戈 你很有趣
Domingo, u202dyou're funny.
你的意见在我们市是比较明智的
And one of the saner voices in our city.
我们需要你这样的人平衡不同的立场
We need people like you to provide us with balance.
可能吧
Maybe.
但我开始怀疑 我们需要是否
But I'm starting to wonder if we need less balance
少一点平衡 多一点立场
and more taking a stand.
尤其是在外星人议题上
Especially when it comes to the alien problem.
我觉得我们得重新评价他们对社会的价值
I think we need to reassess their value to society.
但你是我们最好的中立派评论员之一
But you're one of our top centrist commentators.
你不是他那样立场鲜明的人
You're not one of those fringe people like him.
或许你得承认 他其实更像是一个中立派
Maybe he's more of a centrist than you want to admit.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
我刚刚听说市中心发生了大规模袭击
I just got word of a mass attack in midtown.
我肯定守护者会帮忙的
Well, I'm sure Guardian will help.
当城市需要人类英雄的时候 演讲有什么用
Well, what's a speech when the city needs its human hero?
不是吗 奥尔森先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Olsen?
-该死 -小心
- Damn it. - Careful.
詹森有护身符和瓦勒良星人的能力
Jensen has the amulet and the powers of a Valeronian.
他走了
He's gone.
他为什么没超载
Why didn't he overload?
护身符增加了他的容量
The amulet increased his capacity
可以比预期得到更多的能力
to obtain power more than expected.
丹弗斯
Danvers?
丹弗斯 你需要增加大炮的负荷
Danvers, you need to increase your cannon's power load.
至少要增加550%才有效
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表