剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
自从我失去她以后
And since I lost her,
感觉就像我的一部分不见了
it's felt like a piece of me is missing.
但我父亲是我的支柱
But my father is my spine.
我是个格兰芬多
I'm a Gryffindor.
我的守护神是一只花斑灰公马
Uh, my patronus is a Dapple Grey Stallion.
MBTI人格16型之一
人格是INFP型
I am an INFP.
一名米兰达
Uh, a Miranda.
支持史塔克家族
House Stark.
我喜欢周四 喜欢四月
I love Thursdays and April.
还有想得太多的书呆子
And nerdy boys who think too much.
我为我的一切感到骄傲
And I am proud of all that I am.
你就该这样
You should be.
爱是什么感觉
What does love feel like?
既然这个世界知道你是外星人了
Are you afraid of how the world will react to you
你会害怕他们对你的反应吗
now that they know you're an alien?
当然
Of course.
但你还知道吗 恐惧糟透了
But, you know what else? Fear sucks.
那样糟透了
It sucks.
我实在厌倦了感到绝望
And I am so sick of feeling hopeless.
黎明不会自己到来 我们必须主动追求
Dawn doesn't come unless we want it to.
但我们不必等待新时代的到来
But we don't have to wait for a new day.
我们就是新时代
We are the new day.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Your mother would be so proud of you.
我
Oh, my...
你哭了
You're leaking.
我一直觉得自己坚强又勇敢 但...
I always considered myself strong, brave. But...
像那样分享自己 我...
To share yourself like that, I...
如果我理解对了梦想者所言
If I am understanding Dreamer's words correctly,
那我们都不应该害怕自己是谁
none of us should be afraid of who we are.
也不应该害怕分享这一点
Nor should we fear sharing that.
我现在感觉整个人都瘫了 因为我无法...
I feel so paralyzed right now because I'm not able to. I'm...
无法前进了
Not able to move forward.
我找不到莱克斯 我救不了詹姆斯
I can't find Lex. I can't fix James.
我理解
I understand
你这一生中
that you have been betrayed
被很多人背叛过 莉娜
by many people in your life, Lena.
我也知道那种感觉
I know that feeling, too.
但如果你想被信任和接受
But if you want to be trusted and accepted,
那你也必须去信任
then you must also trust.
这会有风险
It will be risky.
但我可以说 如果你关上所有的门
But I can tell you that if you close all doors,
你会有99.9%的概率悲伤
you will have a 99.9% chance of sorrow.
我要抓住这个梦想者 立刻
I want this Dreamer detained. Now.
行动
Let's go.
洛克伍德去了凯特科
我联♥系♥不到卡拉
I can't get a hold of Kara.
洛克伍德正赶去凯特科
Lockwood is heading to CatCo.
我要把卡拉和梦想者带走
I gotta get her and Dreamer out of there.
等等 如果阻止洛克伍德
Wait, you're gonna be
你会上军事法庭的
court-martialed if you try to stop Lockwood.
只要他们看不见我们 就抓不到我们
They cannot catch us if they cannot see us.
下次再说吧
So, tell me later.
-好 -干得好 各位
- Okay... - Great job, guys.
-谢谢 -谢谢 弗兰克林
- Thanks. - Thanks, Franklin.
外星事务部 趴下
Alien Affairs! On the ground!
不许动
Don't you move!
梦想者 你被捕了
Dreamer, you are under arrest
因为使用非法反♥动♥节目来煽动暴♥力♥
for using an illegal seditious broadcast to incite violence.
你才是唯一煽动暴♥力♥的人
You're the only one inciting violence.
我们手无寸铁
We're unarmed.
那就简单了
This will be easy, then.
准备好 布莱尼
Ready, Brainy.
她在哪里 找到并抓住她
Where is she? Find her and detain her.
你来了啊
You're here.
正如一位聪明女人所说
As a wise woman once said,
"恐惧糟透了"
"Fear sucks."
让恐惧见鬼去吧
So let's kick fear's ass.
弗兰克林 你救了我
Franklin, you saved me!
-是吗 -是啊 快找掩护
- I did? - Yeah. Let's take cover.
-好的 可以 -好的
- Yeah. Okay. - Yeah.
我们应该离开这里 被抓也糟透了
We should get out of here. Getting caught also sucks.
梦想者
Dreamer!
你和我一起走吧
You're coming with me.
离开凯特科
Get out of CatCo.
快
Now.
我抓到外星人才走
Not without the alien.
什么外星人
What alien?
我只看到记者
All I see are journalists
在行使他们的言论自♥由♥权
exercising their right to freedom of speech
履行她们维护新闻自♥由♥的职责
and doing their duty to uphold freedom of press.
所以 除非你重写宪法
So, unless you're gonna rewrite the Constitution,
不然给我滚
get out now!
我不知道你是怎么了
I don't know what happened to you
你是怎么做到的
or how you did this.
但我会查清楚
But I'll find out.
我们走
Come on!
我还会找到
Oh, and I will find
这个梦想者
this Dreamer.
卡拉
Kara?
-埃德娜 -昨晚我看了梦想者的节目
- Edna? - I saw the Dreamer broadcast last night.
很鼓舞人心
It was inspiring.
我想你是对的
I realized you were right.
阻止这一切的唯一方法就是揭露这些人
The only way we can stop any of this is by exposing these people.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
或许这些会有所帮助
I thought maybe these could help.
这些是那个军事基地的收♥购♥文件
These are the acquisition papers for that military base.
但他们会知道是你泄露的
But they'll know it was you.
你的工作怎么办
What about your job?
我不在乎
I don't care.
事实上 如果你需要员工揭发艾美特克
In fact, if you need an AmerTek whistle-blower,
我愿意公开♥发♥言
I'm willing to go on the record.
这
This...
真是太勇敢了
is very brave of you.
你准备好了吗 姐姐
You ready, sis?
谢谢你 埃德娜
Thank you, Edna.
真的
Truly.
很抱歉我对你如此无礼
I'm sorry I was so short with you.
你只是想做好你的工作
You were just trying to do your job.
维持友谊是最重要的工作
Friendship is the most important job
我之前太专注于我的文章
and I was so focused on my article,
忘了真正重要的东西
I forgot what really matters.
不 卡拉
No, Kara.
其实
The truth is,
就算莱克斯逃跑时你就在我身旁
even if you'd been standing right next to me when Lex escaped
我也会把你支走
I really wouldn't have let you be there for me.
什么意思 为什么
What do you mean? Why?
因为我才是那个有所隐瞒的人
Because I'm the one that's keeping secrets.
帮莱克斯的人不只伊芙 我
Eve wasn't the only one working with Lex. I...
我也助了他一臂之力
I was working with him, too.
他四个月前他就联♥系♥了我
He contacted me four months ago.
他知道我有哈伦·艾尔
He knew I had the Harun-El.
他得了癌症 担心会死
He had cancer and he was afraid to die.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
我心里清楚他在操纵我
And in my heart, I knew he was manipulating me
但我相信他
but I believed him
还我帮了他 他背叛了我
and I helped him and he betrayed me.
我太软弱 我永远不会原谅自己
And I was weak and I will never forgive myself for that.
你对我肯定有看法 卡拉 我不怪你
I can only imagine what you think of me, Kara. I don't blame you.
不 不
No, no.
你并不软弱
You are not weak.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表