剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我无法再支持他了
and I just couldn't stand by him anymore.
少废话了 伊娃·布劳恩
Cut the crap, Eva Braun.
你背信弃义 谎话连篇
You're a backstabber and a liar.
你说得对 我是在骗你们
You're right. I am lying.
但我真的很喜欢你们
But I really do love you guys.
只是我更喜欢莱克斯
I just love Lex more.
我永远都会站在他那边
I'm always gonna be on his side.
你要去吃牢饭了
You're going to jail.
但无论是美国监狱
But whether it's an American prison
还是西伯利亚的地牢
or a Siberian hole in the ground,
都由我来决定
is up to me right now.
所以我们问什么 你都要从实招来
So, you're gonna tell us what we wanna know.
快说
Now.
朴茨茅斯
是的 我在酒店
Yes, I am. I'm at the hotel.
她感觉怎么样 她知道我来了吗
How is she feeling? Does she know that I'm here?
好吧 好好好 我...
Oh, okay, okay, good. Good, good, good. I...
懂了
I see. Yeah.
我明白 好的 谢谢你
Y-I... Yes, I-I understand. Okay. Th-Thank you.
-怎么样 -她的宫口刚刚开了四厘米
- Well? - She's only dilated to four centimeters
所以我们还要等一会
so we still have a while to wait, you know.
但是她的生命特征很稳定
But, um, I mean, she's... Her vitals are good,
没有危险的迹象
and there's no signs of distress,
一切都在正常进行
and everything is just progressing normally.
很好
Great.
那你为什么一副情况不好的样子
Why do you look like it's not great?
在孩子出生之前 她不想见我
She doesn't wanna see me until after she has the baby.
这个能理解
That's understandable.
当然 你说得对
Yeah, of course. Y-Yeah, you're right.
我当然说得对
Of course I'm right.
尽力放松一点
Now, try to relax.
吃点巧克力
Eat some chocolate.
如果我的公♥寓♥对宝宝来说不够安全怎么办
What if my apartment isn't safe for a baby?
你怎么知道家里有没有含铅油漆
You know, I mean, how do you know if you have lead-based paint?
只要做个简单测试就行
That is a simple test.
我每个角落都装了监视器
I've got wires everywhere.
我所有的电源插座都露在外面
And all of my... all of my outlets are exposed.
这个问题完全可以解决
That is totally fixable.
而且你的宝宝不会这么快学会爬的
And your baby's not gonna be crawling anytime soon.
是 但如果宝宝自己撞到电源插座上怎么办
Right, but what if it, like, flings itself into an outlet?
你听到自己的话了吗
Do you hear yourself?
艾丽克丝
Alex,
你只是怕了
you're just scared.
我不是怕
I'm not scared.
是非常害怕
I'm terrified.
先从外星人开始说吧
Let's start with the aliens.
我们知道你们一直想利用他们的力量 为什么
We know you've been trying to harness their powers. Why?
我不...
I don't...
伊芙
Eve...
卡拉
Kara!
你本打算告诉我们外星人的事
You were about to tell us about the aliens.
莱克斯要对他们做什么
What does Lex do to them?
莱克斯喜欢对他的计划保密
Lex likes to keep his plans compartmentalized.
连他的一生挚爱也不告诉吗
Even from the love of his life?
你觉得我是他的一生挚爱吗
You think I'm the love of his life?
-我觉得你... -他信任你是有原因的
- Oh, I think you're-- - He trusted you for a reason.
你帮助他在超查部罪犯身上做了实验
You were helping him experiment on DEO prisoners.
他怎么会接触得到他们
How did he get access to them?
有内部人员帮了他
Someone inside helped him.
你是说这次监狱转移有人授权吗
You're saying this was an authorized prison transfer?
-是的 -谁授权的
- Yes. - Who authorized it?
我不确定 政♥府♥的人 位高权重
I'm not sure. Someone in the government. Someone high up.
你到底一直在看什么
What do you keep looking at?
这些爪印通往某个地方
These claw marks lead somewhere.
-爸 -乔治
- Dad! - George.
乔治 你怎么来这里了
George! What are you doing here?
妈妈的葬礼你居然中途离场
You left in the middle of Mother's funeral.
我知道 但我别无选择
Yes, and I know. But I had to.
你也希望我抓到杀你母亲的凶手 对吗
You want me to catch your mother's killer, don't you?
我当然希望 但是
Of course I do, but you...
你把我丢在教堂里不管 而...
You left me alone in a church full of people and...
我刚失去我妈妈
I just lost my mother.
我需要你
And I need you.
我知道 但我们需要伸张正义 儿子
I know, but we need justice, son.
先是你爷爷 再是你妈妈
First your grandfather, now your mother.
我现在做的每件事都是为了缅怀他们
Everything that I am doing is for their memories.
先生 我们有发现 你需要看看
Sir, we found something I think you're gonna wanna see.
我也是为了你
And for you.
我不希望失败
I just don't wanna fail.
你为什么觉得自己会失败
Why do you think you'd fail?
我妈妈
My mom was, uh...
她很会照顾我
She was incredible with me.
她总是在我哭的时候
I mean, she always just...
抱着我 陪伴我
hugged me when I cried, and she...
她会帮我处理伤处和淤青
fixed up my bumps and my bruises
还会跟我一起做科学项目
and work on my science projects with me.
她让我觉得我被爱意包围
And she made me feel so loved.
而且
And, you know,
在我成长♥期♥间 很艰难的时候
for a lot of my formative and toughest years,
她都是独自带我
she did it alone
也是她激励了我 让我觉得
and she is the one that inspired me to think
我可以独自完成这件事
that I can do this on my own.
但是现在...
But now that this is...
真的到了这一刻
I mean, it's right in front of me,
我忽然有点不确定
and I'm just not sure
我作为一名母亲 能否做得有她一半好
that I can even be half the mother that's she's been for me.
你听我说
Okay, look.
我认识你的时间不长
I've only known you for a short time.
但是根据我的所见
But from what I've seen,
你是我见过最会照顾别人的人
you're the most nurturing person that I've ever met.
你照顾你的朋友们
You take care of your friends,
你妹妹
your sister,
你还照顾了我住院的哥哥
you took care of my brother when he was in the hospital.
还有我 而我们甚至都不熟
And even me. Who you barely knew.
你如此在乎 不会失败的 艾丽克斯
You care too much to fail, Alex.
你绝对会成为一位称职的母亲
I mean, you are gonna be an amazing mother.
有没有人说过你应该去当心理医生
Did anyone ever tell you you should be a shrink?
有那么一两次
Once or twice.
-好了 把巧克力给我吧 -吃光了
- All right, give me the chocolate. - It's all gone.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - I know.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是哈伦·艾尔
This is Harun-El.
氪石
Kryptonite.
这些都是用来伤害氪星人的设备
This is all equipment to hurt Kryptonians.
这是军事集结区 不可能
This is a staging area. Can't be.
看起来莱克斯在帮卡兹尼亚人入侵美国
Looks like Lex is helping the Kaznians to invade America.
计划是这样的
That's the plan.
但是卡兹尼亚人入侵美国
But a Kaznian invasion on American soil
就像一个孩子朝坦克扔石头
will be like a child throwing rocks at a tank.
莱克斯有坦克
Lex has a tank.
坦克
Tank.
坦克
Tank.
坦克
Tank.
-伊芙 -坦克 坦克 坦克
- Eve. - Tank. Tank. Tank.
-好了 -坦克
- All right. All right, - Tank.
坦克 坦克 坦克 坦克
Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank.
莱克斯肯定对她做了什么 设置了关键词
Lex must have done something to her. Trigger word.
那是超女
That's Supergirl.
莱克斯称之为Ryzhaya Dch
Lexie calls her Ryzhaya Dch.
是"红色之女"的意思
That's "Red Daughter."
很厉害
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表