剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm just thinking about
今晚在媒体峰会上听到的一切
everything we heard at the media summit tonight.
我知道 这太可恶了
I know. It was so hateful.
我没想到这事水这么深
I didn't realize how deep it went
这么浑
or how ugly it was.
你想否认这件事也无可厚非
You were right to want to disavow it.
我都不确定否认是不是对的了
I'm not sure disavowal is the right move.
我一直在想本·洛克伍德说的话
Something Ben Lockwood says stuck with me.
-是什么 -或许
- What? - Maybe you can't
一味地拒绝 无法改变人们的想法
change people's minds by slamming doors in their faces.
作为一名记者 我得查清这件事
And as a reporter, I need to get to the bottom of this story
找出这些人
to figure out who these people are.
找到他们的首领
Find their leader.
莉娜 你说过的
Lena, you told me yourself.
这些人对守护者感兴趣
These people ?are interested in Guardian
有可能他们会听我的
so, maybe ?they'll listen to me.
只有这条路了
That's the way forward.
听起来很危险
It sounds dangerous.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me?
有你做我的指挥官呢
With you as my co-pilot?
伊丽莎白说我写的那篇关于阿马代的报道
Elizabeth said the article I wrote on Amadei
让她看到了一个不一样的阿马代
made her see him in a different light.
理解了他所牺牲的一切
Understand the sacrifices he made.
这太好了 是你触动了她
That's fantastic. You moved her.
所以呢
So?
我决定写一个系列报道
So, I've decided to do a series of profiles
就叫《纳欣诺市的外星人们》
called, "Aliens of National City."
我们每周采访一个外星人
We'll talk to a different alien every week,
不只是名人
but not just the noted ones.
不非得是圣人
They don't have to be saints.
外星人和地球人一样 并无完人
Aliens are just as flawed as everyone else.
但是 我认为报道他们的故事
But I... I think telling their stories,
展示他们的方方面面
or all sides of them,
依旧能帮助弥合这个分♥裂♥的城市
can still help heal the divide in the city.
其实这是我第一次
That's actually the first time
把这个想法说给他人听
I've pitched it to anyone.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太棒了
I think it's great.
-什么事 -本
- What? ?- Ben?
詹姆斯·奥尔森 你好啊
James Olsen. Hey.
我的时机不对吗
Hey, did I catch you at a bad time?
不 只是刚刚我的车出了点问题
No, you just caught me in the middle of some car trouble.
我一直都在想你说的
Look, I've been thinking about what you said.
有时间聊聊吗
Do you have time to talk?
有时间聊聊
Do I have time to talk?
为了你 我的朋友
Hey. For you, friend,
我一直都有时间
I got all the time in the world.
你有什么想法
What's on your mind?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表