剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是啊 一大面冰墙
Yeah, a giant wall of ice.
你的朋友捣蛋鬼说钥匙在哪里
Now, where did your pal Mxy say the key was?
他没说
He didn't.
什么
What?
"在门垫下"吗
"Under the doormat"?
原来如此
Right.
不 不是金 是矮人星石
No, not gold, it's dwarf star.
大概有五百吨♥重
Weighs around 500,000 kilos.
好了 这些小家伙们可以解决
There. These little bad boys will do the trick.
不客气
You're very welcome.
我们就不能找材料给小莫做手套吗
Now can we please get something for Mo's mitt?
当然可以
Of course we can.
我打赌这里肯定能找到想要的东西
Oh, I wager we can find whatever we want in here.
你发了短♥信♥给我 什么事这么重要
You texted me. What was so important?
我要杀了本·洛克伍德
I am going to kill Ben Lockwood.
这么急找我就是为了这事
That? That was the emergency?
情绪突发 没错 我恨他
Emotional emergency, yeah. I hate him.
你和很多人都恨他
Well, you and a lot of people.
但不是很多人
Not "A lot of people"
刚接到命令要保护他
have just been put in charge of his security.
我接到了
I was.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yep.
是总统下的令
By order of the president.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what I should do.
尤其是我这个时候应该出去
Especially when I should be out there
追查曼彻斯特和精英的下落
tracking down Manchester and the Elite,
我很肯定他现在还是他们的目标
who I'm pretty sure are still targeting him.
我相信超女会找到他的
Well, I'm sure Supergirl will find him,
并且赶在集♥会♥之前
and before that rally,
所以你不必担心洛克伍德
so you don't have to worry about Lockwood.
但是我怎么能昧着良心
Yeah, but how can I, with a clear conscience,
保护一个给世界带来这么多痛苦的人
protect a man who is causing so much pain in the world?
你是个英雄 艾丽克斯
You're a hero, Alex.
英雄要做出艰难的抉择
Heroes make tough decisions.
这话没让我更好过
Well, that's not very helpful.
这是你的工作 对吧
I mean, it's your job, right?
-对 -保护人们的安全
- Right. - You keep people safe.
无论你喜欢与否
And like it or not,
在集♥会♥上保护洛克伍德
protecting Lockwood at that rally
会保护在场所有人的安全
will keep all of those people safe.
人类和外星人
Human and aliens.
我觉得这是个好建议 或许吧
I thought that was good advice. I don't know.
的确是好建议
Well, it is, it is.
哈雷就是这么说的
It's just exactly what Haley said.
-一起吃吧 -不行 我有稿要赶
- Join me. - I can't. I have a deadline.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但锅贴全都是我的
But I call the potstickers.
-什么 -所有的锅贴
- What? - All of them.
不行 你太凶残了
No! That's ridiculous.
我们的意思是
All we're saying is,
如果我们有人要坐穿牢底
if one of us is rotting in a cell,
优先考虑的应该是把她救回来
it ought to be a priority to get her back.
我的意思是
And all I'm saying is, we'll fetch Menagerie
我们只要有办法避开超女就去救梅纳热里
as soon as we find what lets us get around Supergirl,
好让我们解决小本
so we can snuff Benny boy.
这是她的老巢
This is the belly of the beast,
一定有能毁灭她的种子
bound to be the seeds of her destruction somewhere.
或者
Or,
我们就利用这个
we just use this.
打倒超女 除掉洛克伍德
Taking down Supergirl and killing Lockwood
没法赢得人心
don't win hearts and minds.
但是这个
But this,
能让我们激发所有的外星兄弟姐妹
this'll let us activate all our alien brothers and sisters.
用它的小兄弟我们甚至可以做更多
And we can do even more with its little brother.
不要
Meh.
不要
"Meh"?
那革命怎么办
What about the revolution?
除掉洛克伍德不是革命
Killing Lockwood is the revolution.
他们干掉我们一员 我们就除掉他们一员
They take one of us, we take one of theirs.
你把小菲当家人来看对吧
You loved Fi like blood, right?
难道你不希望谋杀她的凶手落网吗
Don't you wanna see her murderer go down?
但这不是我们最初的目的
Yeah, but that isn't what we set out to do.
我们本该改变世界
We're supposed to be changing the world,
而不是为了报仇参与自杀行动
not acting suicidal to settle old scores.
在老家 人们发现你和小菲不是普通人时
Back home, when the gang found out you and Fi were otherworldly,
我不顾万险为你挺身而出
I stuck up for you, at great peril.
你不能也为我这么做吗
And you can't do the same for me?
那不一样 你知道的
That's different, and you know it.
不 哥们
Nah, mate.
现在不一样的只有你
The only one that's different now is you.
拜托 莫 我们已经失去这一个了
Come on, Mo, we've lost this one.
但愿你找到你想找的东西
Well, I hope you find what you're looking for.
然后去死吧
And choke on it.
我可以感觉到莫拉 但我却看不到她
I can feel the Morae, but I can't see her.
有什么东西阻挡着我
Something's blocking me.
我有办法
I have an idea.
我不太明白你的话 但帽子的事我听你的
I don't quite get what you're saying, but I hear you about Hat.
人多反而误事
Too many cooks spoil the broth.
这东西不错
That's keen.
我们得立刻去找超女
We need to get Supergirl now.
我有预感我们要找的东西
Something tells me the thing we're looking for
就在这个拐角附近
is right around this corner.
曼彻斯特 结束了
Manchester! It's over!
不投降就受死
Yield or die.
狠话不用这么狠
Just take it down to, like, a seven.
不投降就算了
Yield or else.
新招数啊
That's new.
玩具不错
Fun toys she's got here.
到此结束了
This ends right now.
你说得对
You got that right.
曼彻斯特 不要
Manchester, no!
看它那张嘴 真是的
The mouth on that one, honestly.
美国外星人或是他们的网站有什么动静吗
Any movement on our AmericanAlien or their website?
没有
None.
他们最清楚的数字指纹是完整的
Their online fingerprint is generic at best.
最不清楚的根本无法识别
Unidentifiable at worst.
不知道密♥码♥的话
Without knowing their key,
想获取留言板几乎不可能
accessing the message board is next to impossible.
游♥行♥队伍有多少人
And the march's head count?
一千多人
Hovering just over 1,000.
我们得让特工行动起来
We need to get agents on the ground for it.
是吗
Do we?
说到和平抗♥议♥
In thinking of peaceful protests,
我们应该想想妇女大游♥行♥
might we consider the success of the Women's March,
百万人♥大♥游♥行♥和自♥由♥游♥行♥的成功
the Million Man March, the Freedom March?
还有天♥安♥门♥事件
Tiananmen Square,
1932年的酬恤金进军
the Bonus March of 1932.
有多少成功的故事
For every success story,
就有多少流血的故事
there's one of lives lost.
这次游♥行♥有近一千个外星人和外星人同盟
This march is filled with nearly 1,000 aliens or alien allies,
他们应受我们的保护
which fall under our protection.
出了差错就是我们的责任
And if anything goes wrong, it's on us.
组一支队伍
Organize a team.
很好
Very well.
我去把特工美国外星人的信息告诉赖夫特工
I shall update Agent Reiff on AmericanAlien's profile.
来不及了 我要你来领队
There's no time for that. I want you to lead it.
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yes.
丹弗斯在洛克伍德的集♥会♥那里有支队伍
Danvers has a team at Lockwood's rally.
你们可以展开合作
You two should coordinate.
不敢相信
Still can't believe it.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表