剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这一切刚开始的时候
Okay, when this whole thing started,
你害怕极了
you were downright scary.
可是现在呢
And now?
我家里有条狗 麦克斯
I got a dog back home, Max.
狗很乖
Great dog.
我们给它做了绝育之后
The day we neutered him,
它再没发出过以前的叫声
he didn't bark the same no more.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
没人会信服喝果汁的男人
Nobody is gonna follow this.
他的餐费算我账上
Put his on my tab.
曼彻斯特·布莱克和他的手下是什么人
Who are Manchester Black and his cohorts?
有些人觉得 他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
To some, they are terrorists.
其他人觉得 他们是正义之士
To others, they're a force for good,
对抗着全球的外星人差别待遇
fighting against alien discrimination worldwide.
每种行为都有正反面 对吗
Every action has an opposite and equal, yeah?
地球的首批"自♥由♥"群众
This Earth first "Liberty" crowd,
他们伤害了外星人
they hurt aliens.
怎么 他们觉得我们不会反击吗
And what, they don't think we'll hurt them in kind?
这个来自伦敦
That's London.
看来他们偷了御宝
And it looks like they stole the crown jewels
是想引起更大的关注
to make a bigger statement.
怎么 因为超女说不应该这样做吗
Why? 'Cause Supergirl says that's not the way?
超女就像民间故事
Supergirl's like a folktale.
理论上看 很高尚 令人安心
In theory, comforting, noble.
在现实中 不够完善
In reality, ill-equipped
而且执着于早已过时的理想
and clinging to ideals of a time long past.
他们往道德低点走 她往道德高点走
When they go low, she goes high.
我们会让他们下场更惨
We put them six feet lower.
我们受够了总让那些魔鬼钻法律的空子
We're through giving these devils the benefit of the law.
超女已经完了
Supergirl's done.
现在是精英的时代
This is the era of the Elite.
我斗胆猜想一下
Now, if I flatter myself,
我觉得"昨日之女"
my guess is the Girl of Yesterday
应该在哪里看着 两手叉腰
is watching somewhere, hands on her hips
打着正义的旗号♥
in the name of justice,
她也可以直接来见我
or she can come meet me face-to-face.
黎明时分 独自过来
Dawn. Come alone.
希望你能赶到
I hope you can make it.
这就是你一直主张的 对吗
That's what you're all about, right?
"希望"
"Hope"?
接下来是广♥告♥时间
Now, for a commercial break.
你不能信任他 肯定是圈套
You cannot trust him. It'll be a trap.
我走进圈套也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first one I've walked into.
他甚至没说见面地点在哪里
He didn't even say where to meet.
信息最后的闪光里
That flash at the end of the message
加了一张图片
had an image coded in it.
只有我能看到的地图
A map only I could see.
结构光中嵌入的超光速信♥号♥♥
Superliminal stimuli embedded in structured light.
我不想佩服他 但是...
I don't want to be impressed, but...
他想在哪里见面
Where does he want to meet?
英国 曼彻斯特
Manchester, England.
看来他想要主场优势
Guess he wanted home court advantage.
离黎明还有多久
How long till dawn?
3小时21分钟15秒
Three hours, 21 minutes, 15 seconds.
那我们等等 然后我来处理他们
So we wait. And then I'll deal with them.
1935年7月5日 《劳工关系法》
罗斯福的笔
Fdr's.
曾用来签署《劳工关系法》
Used it to sign the Labor Relations Act.
你♥爸♥原来是工会的 对吧
Your dad was a union man, right?
是的 长官 一直是
Oh, yes, sir. Through and through.
是吗 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
总统先生 既然我来了这里
Uh, Mr. President, while I'm here,
我是代表很多人来的
I speak for a lot of people,
很多好人
a lot of good people.
很多希望能为您效力的人
People who are interested in service.
-所以我在想 -效力
- And so, I was thinking-- - Service?
这是什么意思
What are you saying?
你知道我的人效率很高
Well, you know how effective my people can be.
如今这个世界里
And with the world where it is today,
外面有着精英的威胁
and with the Elite being out there...
我希望你授权自♥由♥之子为你所用
I want you to deputize the Children of Liberty.
什么
What?
我喜欢你的节目
I like your show, son,
我能够帮你取得特赦 也很开心
and I'm glad I could help you out with the pardon,
但是眼下的形势在我掌控之中
but I've got the situation pretty well in hand.
懂吗
All right?
你需要做的
All you gotta do
就是在镜头下笑得开心点
is look pretty for the cameras.
对了 西装不错
Nice suit, by the way.
我已经决定了
I've made up my mind.
你无法说服我改变主意
You can't convince me to change it.
我很了解你
I know you better than that.
只是别让他把你打垮
Just don't let him bring you down.
曼彻斯特干扰了你 对不对 在监狱里
Manchester got to you, didn't he? At the prison.
我父亲死后 我唯一想做的就是向他致敬
All I've wanted to do since my father died is honor him.
以他为榜样活着
Live by his example.
你做到了
And you have.
但我很痛苦 卡拉
But I'm struggling, Kara.
我的内心在猛烈地挣扎
There's a duality in me that's at war.
我想像我父亲一样做一个和平的人
I want to be a man of peace just like my father,
但我浑身上下都在反抗这一想法
but every fiber of my being is fighting against that.
做火星猎人是我的天性
Being a Manhunter was part of my nature.
你在考虑重新拿起那把剑吗
Are you considering picking back up the sword?
我发过誓 不会轻易食言
I made a personal vow I wouldn't take that lightly.
如果你选择加入战斗 将精英绳之以法
Well, if you choose to join the fight to bring the Elite to justice,
我相信你父亲一定会理解
I'm sure your father would understand.
连梅林都加入过抗击主宰的战争
Even Myr'nn joined the fight against Reign.
曼彻斯特在用饵钓我
Manchester is baiting me.
我们之间有某种连接
We're connected somehow.
我觉得他能感觉到我内心的盛怒
I think he can feel the rage that lies within me.
因为我全家被屠♥杀♥产生的愤怒
The rage born of the massacre of my family.
有一件事可以肯定
One thing's for certain,
曼彻斯特对我来说是一次测试
Manchester was a test for me.
但他到底是来测试我的决心
But whether he's a test of my resolve,
还是让我看到
or just a mirror
我不能走父亲的那条路
showing me that I cannot walk my father's path,
我真的不知道
I just don't know.
你会想清楚的 荣恩
You will find clarity, J'onn.
我知道你一定可以
I know you will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你希望我跟你一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
我需要一个人去
I think I need to do this alone.
他找我宣战 一定是有原因的
There's a reason he brought the fight to me.
我是那个象征
I'm the symbol.
他要超女的命
He wants this.
凯里克斯
Kelex?
尼娅·纳尔 很高兴你没把无聊的奎罗尔带来
Nia Nal, it's nice to see you without that bore Querl.
这颗星已经灭亡
This star has died.
那里出现了一颗新星
And there, a new one emerges.
那么 你很懂这些东西
So, you know about this stuff.
其他星系
Other systems?
星球
Planets?
我没理解错的话 你是在暗示
If I'm interpreting your intimations correctly,
你要寻找关于你们人种的信息
you seek information on your species.
你不应该问你那傲慢的慧核星朋友吗
Shouldn't you ask your pompous Coluan friend?
布莱尼不想公开那些信息
Brainy wants to keep all that under wraps.
但我如果要战斗
But if I'm supposed to fight,
就应该知道自己的能力
I need to know what I'm capable of.
唯一能告诉我的人已经... 不在了
The only other person who could've told me is... gone.
你的时间线很可能是超洛伦兹型的
Your timeline is likely extra-Lorentzian,
并不如想象中那么容易产生悖论
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表