剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
A classic superhero speech.
但首先我们得处理一下梅纳热里
Just, first, we should really do something about Menagerie.
再听她教我怎么穿鞋我会疯
There's only so much footwear advice I can take.
白天古驰 晚上普拉达
Gucci all day and Prada all night.
你们不能这么做
You can't do this.
超女送给我们一份礼物
Supergirl left us a present.
还有留言
And a note.
上面说"不客气"
Says, "You're welcome."
她确实做到了在一天内制伏精英一员
Well, she did manage to take down one of the Elite
还阻止了对洛克伍德的刺杀
and stop Lockwood's assassination in a day.
那听起来你能喘口气了
Then it sounds like you've got some breathing room.
这是好事
Which is a good thing.
总统叫我给你分配一个安保任务
The president asked me to reassign you to a security detail.
安保 保护谁
Security? Whose?
保护我
Mine.
但请不要担心 丹弗斯局长
But please don't worry, Director Danvers.
我为和平而来
I, uh... I come in peace.
保护本·洛克伍德
Guard Ben Lockwood?
开玩笑吗
You can't be serious.
总统不开玩笑
The president doesn't joke.
洛克伍德是个凶手
Lockwood is a murderer.
看着他的人应该是狱警
The only ones that should be watching over him are prison guards.
局长 你宣誓过要保卫国♥家♥安♥全♥
Director, you swore to keep this country safe.
保护本·洛克伍德也包括在内
Protecting Ben Lockwood does just that.
激进分子想要刺杀他
Now, extremists are out to kill him.
假如他们成功了 就要闹革命了
And if they succeed, we will have a revolution on our hands.
还有其他可以胜任的特工
There are other qualified agents.
对付有敌意的外星人
No one has more experience
没人比你更有经验
dealing with hostile extra-terrestrials than you.
总统也很清楚
And the president knows it.
假如你对自己的工作有不满
If you've got an issue doing your job,
你得上报给他
you need to take it up with him.
看起来你摆脱不了我了
Well, looks like you're stuck with me.
十点有新闻发布会 我们走吧
Press conference at 10:00. Shall we?
总要这么久吗
Does it usually take this long?
预知梦境吗
The dreaming?
她对梦境空间的掌控变快了
Her handling of the dreamscape is getting faster,
但精英可能在任何地方
but the Elite could be anywhere.
你跟她说过私下里不用穿战服吗
Have you told her she doesn't have to wear the suit in private?
过阵子就好了
It's just a phase.
我刚成为超女时也这样
I did the same thing when I became Supergirl.
连睡觉都穿着
I practically slept in my suit.
说句实话
And, I mean, let's face it.
战服很酷啊
The suits are pretty cool.
是啊
Yeah.
荣恩 精英似乎让你特别烦心
J'onn, the Elite really seem to be getting to you.
哪里不对劲吗
What's wrong?
曼彻斯特让我感受到了
Manchester brings out feelings in me
许久未曾有过的感觉
that I haven't felt in a very long time.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like feeling like this.
失控的感觉
Like I could lose control.
我不知道这种情绪是哪里来的
And I just don't know where it's coming from.
我们都有受不了的人 荣恩 这很正常
We all have people that push our buttons, J'onn. It's natural.
好
Yeah.
曼彻斯特就是我的肉中刺
Manchester gets under my skin.
还好火星人的皮比较厚
Well, good thing Martians have thick skin.
我们已经派人去了你华盛顿和科林伍德的住♥宅♥
So, we have teams set up at your D.C. and Collinwood residences,
每小时都会有人跟我汇报
and I should be getting an update every hour.
我必须得说 能有人类来管理超查部
I have to say, it is so great to finally have a human
真是太好了
in charge of the DEO.
总觉得一个
I mean, the idea that an alien
致力于逮捕外星人的机构
would be running the very department
由外星人管理怪怪的
in charge of policing aliens.
你是从超查部特工那里听说的吗
Did you hear that from the DEO agent
就是被你变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的那位
that you turned into a terrorist?
不 是总统说的
Uh, no, from the president.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你觉得我是个怪物
I know that you think that I'm a monster.
但是在第二次世界大战之前 半数英国人
But half of England said the same thing about Winston Churchill
对温斯顿·丘吉尔的评价也是如此
before World War II.
我们只能走着瞧了
So, I guess we'll just wait and see.
历史会证明我是对的
History will prove me right.
洛克伍德局长 你打算怎么消除国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁
Director Lockwood, how are you going to stop domestic terrorism?
我很好 谢谢你的关心
Well, I'm great, thank you for asking.
我并不想聊精英组织
Listen, I don't really want to talk about the Elite
以及他们昨晚试图刺杀我的行为
or their assassination attempt on me last night.
我想与大家讨论的
Instead, I would like to discuss with you
是我之前没能声明的东西
what I was prevented from announcing.
我想要废除《外星人赦免法》
My drive to repeal the Alien Amnesty Act.
因为这么久以来
Because, for too long,
许多外星罪犯来到了这个星球
alien criminals have come down to this planet,
并且得到了赦免
and they have been given amnesty.
他们得到了保护
They've been given protection,
但我们才是需要保护的人
when we are the ones that need protecting.
我们才是经受折磨的人
We are the ones who have been suffering,
而不是他们
not them.
《外星人赦免法》废除后
With the repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act,
我们应该将这些入侵者
I propose that we send these invaders
赶回他们的星球
back to the planets that they came from,
这样我们才能最终平静地生活
allowing us to finally live in peace.
我希望邀请大家明天
I would like to invite you to a rally tomorrow
在这栋大楼的广场上集♥合♥
in the main concourse of this very building,
我将与大家分享我打算呈给国会的东西
where I will share with you what I intend to share with Congress.
他不能这样做
He can't do that.
告诉我 本·洛克伍德无权废除国会法案
Tell me Ben Lockwood cannot repeal a congressional act.
确实如此 但他可以发动人们一同请♥愿♥
No, but he can try and sway the will of the people.
他这是求着精英再杀他一次
Well, he's just begging the Elite to take another whack at him.
所以我们需要在集♥会♥前找到他们
Which is why we have to find them before his rally.
要是知道去哪里找就好了
If only we knew where to look.
阳台
The balcony.
外星事务局大楼对面
Across from the Alien Affairs building.
跟昨晚的地方一样吗
The same place as last night?
我在梦里见到了
I saw it in my dream.
回到犯罪现场
And returning to the scene of the crime
是典型的坏人行径
is a classic bad guy move.
-多克斯特工 -在 长官
- Agent Dox? - Yes, ma'am.
洛克伍德局长发表宣言后
Since Director Lockwood's little announcement,
一支支持外星人的队伍被召集起来与其对峙
a pro-alien march has been organized to counter his rally.
这支队伍的核心力量
Someone going by "AmericanAlien"
美国外星人 纳欣诺市游♥行♥
自称是"美国外星人"
is at the center of this one.
我需要你黑进留言板
I need you to hack into the message board
看看有没有极端分子想要煽风点火
and see if any extremists will be showing up to stir the pot.
你想阻止示♥威♥游♥行♥吗
You want to stop the march?
不
No.
但洛克伍德在武装自己的基地
But with Lockwood amping up his base
精英也在武装自己
and the Elite amping up theirs,
整件事可能会演变为火力争端
this whole event could turn into a powder keg.
无论这位美国外星人是谁
Well, whoever this AmericanAlien is,
他们的网站都进行了高度加密
their website is superbly protected.
对方应该是高智能加密爱好者
He or she must be a highly intelligent cryptophile.
-可能要花些时间 -赶紧动手 多克斯
- This may take some time. - Just do it, Dox.
-该死 -梦想者说他们会来这里
- Damn it. - Dreamer said they'd be here.
梦是可以引申的
Dreams are interpretive.
也许是和他们有关的东西
Maybe something about them is here.
或者是某一部分
Part of them is.
莫拉人的爪子
A Morae's claw.
你可以借此从心理上追踪莫拉人 对吗
You can use that to track the Morae psychically, right?
是的
Yeah.
我的天啊
Bloomin' heck, man.
-天啊 -这可真是壮观
- Bloody hell. - Well, isn't this a sight?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表