剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
因果悖论 等等 等等
causal loops, etc, etc.
你觉得为什么我在感恩节的时候瞒着你
Why do you think I kept this from you at Thanksgiving
我已经简明地解释了她的重要性
when I so easily, yet expertly, deduced her import?
你所需要知道的
All you need to know
就是尼娅可能会带我们找到自♥由♥特工
is that Nia might be able to lead us to Agent Liberty.
-我们必须立刻去找她 -好好 但是...
- We must go to her at once. - Okay, okay. But--
她现在有些惊慌
She's a little freaked out right now,
所以或许让我来说这事吧
so maybe let me break the ice.
当然 没问题
Yes, of course.
好吧 行 去见尼娅吧
All right, fine. Just go see Nia.
有什么线索就通知我
Let me know if you have any leads.
然后 起码我有东西能报告给总统了
Then, at least, I'll have something to report to the President.
你是又要和总统去面对面了吗
Are you having another one-on-one with the President?
-我真希望哈雷被骂 -是啊
- Ooh, I hope Haley so gets yelled at. - Yeah.
这简直是个灾难
This is a complete disaster.
雪莱岛被拯救了
Lives were saved on Shelley Island,
很多本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥伏法了
a dozen domestic terrorists were brought to justice.
我说的是我的民调数据
I'm talking about my poll numbers,
可是掉了一大截啊
which just got a big old shave!
不好意思 你是想依据民♥意♥调查来决定...
I'm sorry. You're letting polls dictate--
长官 我向你保证
Sir, you have my word.
只要我们搞掉这个组织的头领
As soon as we take down this organization's leader,
你的数据就会恢复以往的光辉
your numbers will be back to their usual luster.
如果你认为找到自♥由♥特工能解决这事
If you think finding Agent Liberty will fix this,
那就找到自♥由♥特工
find Agent Liberty.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不 萨克 我是告诉你不要担心
No, Thack, I'm telling you not to worry.
《锁定》
本·洛克伍德
周二五点
我们发起的战争有多个战线
Look, the war that we are waging has multiple fronts.
支持我们的激进人士
Just because we've had setbacks on our more,
确实有些下滑...
uh, bellicose endeavors--
激进 就是"好战" 萨克
Bellicose. It means, "War-like," Thack.
好吧 萨克 听好
Okay, Thack, listen up.
自♥由♥特工吸引的是极端分子
Agent Liberty appealed to extremists,
而本·洛克伍德则是转化...
whereas Ben Lockwood is turning--
本·洛克伍德 我 我说的是我
Uh, Ben Lockwood, me. I mean, me.
我负责转化中立人士反抗超女和她的族类
I am turning the broader tide against Supergirl and her kind.
所以 我想要的只是...
And so, all I'm asking is...
我们能不能先别管自♥由♥特工
Can we-- Can we just put Agent Liberty aside for a little bit?
时机一到 他自会回归
He'll come back when the time is right.
与此同时
In the meantime...
现在 先让本来负责
Right now, let's... Let's let Ben drive.
他来了 本 你大学里的朋友来了
There he is. Ben, your friend is here from the university.
曼彻斯特·布莱克
Manchester Black.
我就是想来打声招呼
Thought I'd pop by and say hello.
曼彻斯特
Manchester...
你在哪里
Where are you?
所以我决定下午离开大城市
So, I decided to ditch the city for the afternoon
来看一看老友本杰明
and pay a visit to old Benjamin.
可以说是一石两鸟
Kill two birds with one stone, as it were.
我觉得你这样来
Well, I think it's very thoughtful of you
亲自感谢他非常体贴
to come all the way here in person to thank him.
他是这样 我也得这样
How could I not after what he did?
我说的是礼物 伙计
I'm talking about the gift, man.
礼物 对 没错 是礼物
The gift. Yes, of course, the gift.
什么礼物
What gift?
结婚礼物
The wedding gift.
送了一大套刀子给我和我未婚妻...
A great big set of knives for me and my fiancee...
菲欧娜
Fiona.
你还好吗 本杰明
You all right there, Benjamin?
曼彻斯特 告诉我你在哪里
Manchester! Tell me where you are.
我感受到你了
I feel you.
你还好吗
You all right?
是茶的问题吗
Is it the tea?
不是 茶很棒 谢谢
Nah, the tea's brilliant. Thanks.
然后 你看都喝完了
And, uh, well, look, all gone.
要不要我送你出去
Um, shall I walk you out?
好 我想可以
Yeah, I suppose so.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 莉迪娅 谢谢
- It was lovely to meet you. - You, too, Lydia. Thank you.
茶很棒
Great cuppa.
好吧 你想找我 你成功了 放过她
Okay, you want me, you got me. Just... Just let her go.
但她可是贵宾啊
But she's the guest of honor.
现在 表现好点
Now, play nice.
走吧
Go on.
别轻举妄动
Easy, easy.
莉迪娅 能不能帮我们再泡点茶
Hey, Lydia, you mind grabbing some more tea?
曼彻斯特要在这多待一会
I think Manchester's gonna stay just a little bit longer.
好的
Oh. Yeah, sure.
继续说话 不然她会死得很惨
Say anything and she dies screaming.
-卡拉 -我知道你想一个人静静
- Kara. - I know you want to be left alone
等你听我说完 我一定会走
and I will absolutely do that after you hear me out,
因为我想我需要你帮忙
because I think I need your help.
你也需要我帮助
And I think you need mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的家人是来自
My family is from...
很遥远的地方
far away.
没关系
It's okay.
他们是来自一个叫纳尔托尔的星球
They're from a planet called Naltor.
那...
Wow, that's...
你可以告诉我的
You know you could have told me, right?
我知道现在不是
I mean, I know it's not the best time
告诉大家你是外星人的时机 但
to broadcast that you're an alien, but--
我了解我自己 非常了解
I know myself really, really well.
一直都很了解
Always have.
但是每一代
But once in a generation,
我们种族的一些女性会遗传解梦的能力
some of our women get this genetic oneiromancy.
她们可以梦见未来
They can dream the future.
你可以吗
And you can do that?
我的梦和你所想的不一样
My dreams aren't like you think.
我无法控制梦境
I can't control what I see.
大多数时候 我都不知道我的梦是怎么回事
Most of the time, I don't even know what's going on in my dreams,
但是当我知道的时候 太可怕了
and when I do, it's terrifying.
上次我梦到自♥由♥代表的时候
Last time I saw Agent Liberty
他们谋杀了一名女子
about to murder a woman.
你认识她吗
Did you recognize her?
你知道他什么时候 或是哪里下手吗
Do you know when he's going to do it or where?
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
如果我能帮忙 我会的
If I could help, I would.
我真的会 但是我帮不了
Really, I would. But I can't.
如果我告诉你 我知道有人能帮你呢
Well, what if I told you that I know someone that could help you?
我很欢迎有人来帮我
I would welcome the help.
那就好
Great.
欢迎你来帮忙
Your help is welcomed.
-布莱尼 -美女
- Brainy? - Hey, girl.
我没事
I'm okay.
我想问问 你怎么会知道我这么多事
Can I ask you, how do you know so much about me?
-我是12级... -他很聪明
- Well, I'm a 12th level-- - He's really smart.
你只要知道你所梦到的事
All you need to know is that what you see
不一定会成真
isn't necessarily what will be.
因此需要探究和解释
Hence, the need for exploration and interpretation.
所以我来了
But that is why I'm here.
你完全不必担心 努拉
So, you have nothing to worry about, Nura.
-你刚刚叫我努拉吗 -没有
- Did you just call me Nura? - No.
我没有 你叫她努拉了吗
I didn't. Did... Did you call her Nura?
她没有
She didn't.
那好
Now...
听着卡拉的声音倒数
Listen to Kara's voice and count backwards.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-我进来了 -你看到了什么
- I'm here. - And what do you see?
一个吊钩
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表