剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
She's right most of the time.
你是站哪边的
Whose side are you on?
为你好你的两边我都站
I'm on both of your sides.
但我还是不会去那个会谈节目
But I'm still not doing the round table.
-我可以去 -不不不
- I can do it. - No. No, no, no.
还有几小时就开始了
It's only in a few hours and
去之前还要做很多准备工作
there's lot of preparation that needs to be done.
而新闻室里因为放假一半人都不在
And half the newsroom is gone because of the holiday.
我是说 算了吧
I mean... No.
没事 我让尼娅帮我就好
That's fine. I'll just ask Nia to help me. Where's...
你是说尼娅·纳尔
You, you mean Nia Nal,
现在上班睡觉的那位吗
the one who's literally asleep on the job?
不是 她可没
No, she's not...
巧克力咖啡豆子
Chocolate-covered espresso beans.
尼娅
Nia.
你感觉还好吗
You feeling all right?
不好 求你别开除我
Oh. Oh, no. Please don't fire me.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
没人会开除你
No one's gonna fire you.
你活干的很好
You do amazing work
当你 醒着的时候
when you're...awake.
抱歉我之前没提到过
I'm sorry I didn't say anything before,
但我有爱睡觉的病
but I have that sleep thing.
就是那个随时随地会睡着的病
The one that causes you to fall asleep at random times.
-嗜睡症 -没错
- Narcolepsy? - Yes!
就是那个 嗜睡症
That's it, narcolepsy.
尼娅 这可是个很严重的病啊
Oh. Well, Nia, that's a serious illness.
你看医生了吗
Have you seen a doctor?
有 以前在华盛顿特区看过
Yeah, yeah, back in DC.
我在这里还没找到合适的医生
I haven't found anyone here yet.
如果有什么我们能帮忙的...
Well, if there's anything we can do...
尽管开口就行
Yeah, don't hesitate to ask for help.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去把自♥由♥之子的信息拿给你
Uh, let me get you that information on Children of Liberty.
有什么发现吗
Hey, have you found anything?
完全没查到自♥由♥代表的身份
Nothing on the identity of Agent Liberty.
但是我在传♥单♥上找到了10011种代码
However, I was able to find 10,011 codes within the leaflet.
上面全是代码
It is literally littered with codes.
比如 如果你弄乱每第七个字母
For example, if you scramble every seventh letter,
明确地指出拉奥语中一个常见的词
it clearly indicates a common phrase in the Raolian language.
火腿三明治
"Ham sandwich."
一个以火鸡来庆祝的节日
On a holiday celebrated exclusively with turkey,
那简直就是当面打脸
that is just a slap in the face.
这是最有意义的代码吗
And that is the most promising code?
特工们
Agents,
请汇报一下你们目前的工作
a briefing on your current work, please.
完蛋了
Oh, no.
你逮到我了 上校
Uh, you caught me, Colonel.
我必须坦白
I must confess,
你的红薯派实在太好吃了
your sweet potato pie is so delicious
激起了我去找食谱的念头
that it inspired me to search for a recipe
想自己做来吃
and make one of my very own.
在感恩节那天做
For Thanksgiving.
很抱歉我因为你那美味的烘培而分心了
I apologize for allowing your masterful baking to distract me
没做好重要的超查部工作
from important DEO business.
继续工作 多克斯特工
Back to work, Agent Dox.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
艾丽克斯 有些人类的举止
You see, Alex, some human behaviors
需要从实践中学习
require experiential learning.
我已掌握的人际技能增加了"临场掩护"
Now I can add "Covering on the spot" to my skills of mastery.
她差点就发现你了
Yes, well, that was a little too close.
继续保持低调
So just keep a low profile
有发现就通知我
and let me know if you find anything.
掩护得好
Good, good job.
没错
Yes.
-我会保持低调 -请对你自己说
- I'll keep a low profile. - To yourself, please.
是詹姆斯·奥尔森吗
James Olsen?
如假包换
In the flesh.
你真人各自更高大
You're a lot bigger in person.
告诉我 你是做什么的
Tell me, what do you bench?
一般情况下 贩毒
Normally, drug dealers.
你也很幽默
You're funny, too.
我是说对不起
Oh, man. I mean... I'm sorry,
真的很荣幸见到你
it's just such an honor to meet you.
你身为守护者真的激发了我们很多人
Your work as Guardian has inspired so many of us
站出来为正义而战
to stand up and fight for justice.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
-你叫什么 -对了
- What's your name? - Oh, yeah...
抱歉 我只是有点紧张 我叫汤姆
Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. Tom.
汤姆 很高兴认识你
Tom, nice to meet you, brother.
我也是
Me too.
你准备好了吗
You, uh, you ready to go?
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
你要把包扔在后座吗
Do you wanna throw that in the back?
-好 -好
- Yeah, sure. - Cool.
你不怕狗吧
You're not afraid of dogs, are you?
心脏还在衰竭
The hearts keep dying.
我们电击了三次 但心脏毫无起色
We shocked it three times but it wouldn't revive.
你量过肿瘤的大小了吗
Did you measure the tumor?
3.6毫米
3.6 millimeters.
肿瘤在变大
The tumors are growing.
氦辐射应该能完全将肿瘤收缩的
The He radiation should be shrinking them completely.
我们何不留下来 调整一下协议呢
Why don't we stay and adjust the protocol?
不 你回家陪陪家人吧
No. No, you go home to your family.
反正我也没那么喜欢他们
I don't really like them that much anyway.
不 我们可以找到办法的
No, we can figure this out.
不 今天我们留在这里
No. We're not gonna come up with any solutions
也想不出办法的
staying here today.
把心脏烧掉吧
Incinerate it.
心脏没有烧掉 为什么烧不掉
The heart didn't burn up. Why didn't it burn up?
不可能 再试一次
That's impossible. Try again.
-是哈伦·艾尔造成的吗 -肯定是
- Did the Harun-El do this? - It must have.
哈伦让心脏坚不可摧
It made the heart invincible.
作为凯特科的记者
As a reporter for CatCo,
你认为媒体在日渐高涨的反外星人情绪中
what role do you think the media should be playing
应该扮演什么样的角色呢
in the rising anti-alien sentiment?
媒体的目标是保证公众听到每个人的心声
The goal of the media is to ensure that every voice is heard.
无知会产生恐惧
Ignorance breeds fear.
所以我们撰写越多真实有力的新闻
So the more factual, dynamic news stories we write,
包括外星人的新闻 我们就越少...
including about aliens, the less we will...
-尼娅 -我在听你说
- Nia! - I'm listening.
尼娅 我们必须带你去看医生
Nia, we have got to get you help.
你应该来我家和我们一起过感恩节
Hey, you know, you should come to my place on Thanksgiving.
我妈会来
My mom will be there,
她认识市里所有顶尖的医生
and she knows all the top doctors in the city.
她可以帮你
She can help you.
不了 我不用...
No, I don't--
我们准备好了 丹弗斯小姐
We're ready for you, Miss Danvers.
好的
Uh, got it. Yup.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等一下 等一下
Okay, wait, wait.
我很善于给人打气
I'm good at this.
你会好好表现的
You're gonna do great.
你有满腔激♥情♥ 头脑聪慧
You are passionate, you're intelligent.
头发还那么好看 你挑染了吗
Your hair looks amazing. Did you get highlights?
-嗯 -去征服他们吧
- Yeah. - Go get 'em.
好像我才是你的导师吧
I thought I was the mentor.
卡拉·丹弗斯 谢谢你来参加我们的节目
Kara Danvers, thank you so much for joining us on the show.
谢谢你们邀请我
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表