剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The increase needs to be at least 550% in order to be effective.
但如此大强度的爆♥炸♥
Though an explosion of that magnitude
会杀掉穹顶里的每一个人
will kill everyone inside the dome.
我们的操作员有个人立场
Our operatives have personal force fields.
可其他人呢
But what about everybody else?
如果詹森带着他已有的能力离开穹顶
If Jensen gets out of the dome with the power he has now,
我们就要担心更多的人了
we'll have a lot more people than that to worry about.
趴下
Get down!
詹森让穹顶过载了
Jensen has overloaded the dome.
我在重置电源转接
I'm re-configuring the power transits,
但我们的矩阵会在2分47秒内崩塌
but our matrix will collapse in two minutes, 47 seconds.
-我要确保阿马代是安全的 -去吧
- I need to make sure Amadei is protected. - Go.
艾丽克斯 人们纪要逃跑了
Alex. Alex, people are on the verge of stampeding.
超女 你在穹顶里吗
Supergirl? u202dAre you inside that dome?
我之前在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
她不会碰他的
She won't touch him.
布莱尼 你去远离詹森的穹顶上开一个缺口
Brainy, I need you to open a gap in the dome away from Jensen.
-我要疏散这些平民 -不行
- I have to get these civilians evacuated. - Negative.
丹弗斯 你得专注于目标
Danvers, you need to focus on the target.
我专注了 超女会救他们出来的
I am. Supergirl will get them out.
行
On it.
穹顶缺口在你背后了
The dome gap is in place behind you.
但是开口的大小
But the opening is only big
只够你每次疏散一个人
enough for you to evacuate one person at a time.
在整个情况崩溃前
You have two minutes,
你还有2分11秒
11 seconds before u202dthe entire thing collapses.
女士 可以吗
Ooh. Miss, if I may?
女士 我能帮你
Miss, I can help you.
超女
Supergirl!
到我身后来
Get behind me.
詹森特工
Agent Jensen.
你没有逃路了
There's no way out of here for you.
枪毙我吧
Shoot me.
如果我枪毙你 雷蒙德 这里的人都会死
If I shoot you, Raymond, then everybody in here dies,
包括你
including you.
我知道你不想看到这种情况
And I know you don't want that.
我想让这个国♥家♥安♥全♥
I want to make this country safe.
你这么做并没有让任何东西更安全
You're not making anything safer by doing this.
看看大家 看看他们有多害怕
Look at everybody. u202dLook how scared they are.
不只是外星人 雷蒙德
And it's not just aliens, Raymond.
-30秒 -还有人类
- Thirty seconds. - It's humans, too.
丹弗斯 终结他
Danvers, terminate him.
我知道总统透露她是外星人的时候
Look, I know when the President revealed herself as an alien,
你害怕了 很多人都害怕了
you got scared. A lot of people did.
但是不要让恐惧定义了你是谁
But don't let that fear define who you are.
-20秒 -我还是看到了
- Twenty seconds. - I still see that agent
那个我想当他导师的特工
that I wanted to mentor.
我还是看到了那个我傲之为同事的特工
I still see that agent that I was proud to call my colleague.
我还是看到了那个好人
I still see that good man
他很害怕 但是他还在那里
who's scared, u202dbut he's still in there.
10秒
Ten seconds.
枪毙他 丹弗斯 这是命令
Shoot him, Danvers. That is an order.
现在投降 你会拯救这里的所有人
Surrender now, and you will save everybody in here.
当一个英雄吧 我知道你会是的
Be the hero that I know you are.
即使我放弃了
Even if I give up,
他还在外面
he's still out there.
"他"是谁
Who's "He"?
我在做梦
I'm dreaming.
不
No.
我在这里
I'm here.
我很抱歉我母亲伤害了你
I'm so sorry my mother hurt you.
因为我伤了她的心
Because I broke her heart.
我不是故意的
I... I didn't mean to.
我从来没有想要伤害你
And I never, ever wanted to hurt you.
我的女儿
My daughter.
没关系的
It's okay.
我没事的
I'm okay.
一直以来 我都在治愈人们的心
My goal has always been to heal the human heart.
而今 你们俩
But it is the two of you
治愈了我
who helped me to heal mine.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
干得好 丹弗斯局长
Nice work, Director Danvers.
人员伤亡少 财产损失也降到了最低
Few casualties, ?minimal property damage.
谢谢 谢谢你 上校
Thank you. Thank you, Colonel.
詹森在哪个牢房♥
Um, which cell did you put Jensen in?
我想问他点问题
I'd like to ask him a few questions.
我把他关到一个废弃楼房♥里了
I sent him ?to the desert facility,
但他也不能说话了
but he won't be talking.
很显然 外星能量
Apparently, the rapid
收回地太快 毁了他的大脑
withdrawal of alien powers flat-lined his brain.
你今天做的不错
You did good work today.
但是下一次 我下的命令
But the next time I give you orders,
你希望你能服从
I expect for you to follow them.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
但我还是得说
But still, I have to say,
你来当局长比那个冒牌货好多了
it is much better to have you in charge than that impostor,
荣恩·荣兹
J'onn J'onzz.
什么
Excuse me?
我们在白宫
When we at the White House
得知了前局长的真正身份时
learned about your former director's true identity,
我就建议辞退他
I recommended his removal.
他试图篡改超查部任务
He was trying to erode the DEO's mission.
招募一些外星人 而不是逮捕他们
Employing aliens ?instead of catching them.
还一直都假扮成他人
All while pretending to be someone he's not.
幸好已恢复秩序
I am glad ?order's been restored,
我们正向着更文明 更坦诚的未来前进
and we're heading towards more civil, honest times.
是荣恩·荣兹招募了我
J'onn J'onzz is the one who recruited me,
提携了我
promoted me,
我所知的一切都是他所教
and taught me everything that I know.
他就是我的家人
He's my family.
他是这个组织
And he is the best director
最杰出的领导者
this organization has ever seen.
荣兹树立了坏榜样
J'onzz set a bad precedent.
但我们会拨乱反正
But we will set things right.
从现在开始 我们严格遵守规章制度
From now on, we are strictly by the book.
这意味着我们要实施严格的等级制度
Which means we are going to act according to rank,
而你的任务 你听清楚
and let's be clear about yours.
也许你管理着这个机构
You might run this place,
但我是你的上级领导
but I am your superior officer.
你向我报告 明白吗
You report to me. Understood?
明白
Understood.
丹弗斯局长 当你离开时
Director Danvers, when you exit,
必须向你的上级军官敬礼
you salute your ranking officer.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我们一起努力
We'll work on that.
我觉得你还有希望
I still believe ?there's hope for you yet.
我知道阿马代的事了
I heard what happened with Amadei.
你破了案 你救了他
You solved the crime, you saved him.
我既没有破案
I didn't so much as solve the crime
也没有解决幕后黑手
as solve the people behind it.
阿马代有权利去了解他的女儿
Amadei deserved to know his daughter,
而她女儿也应该知道事情的真♥相♥
and she deserved to know the truth, you know.
说到这 今天早些有个女人来找你
Speaking of, a woman came in earlier today looking for you.
叫玛拉·纳贝克
A Mara Nalbeck?
说她的摊位被破坏了
Said her stall got vandalized
想让你去查查
and wanted you to get to the bottom of it.
她留下了电♥话♥号♥码
She left a number.
很显然 外星人没法去找警♥察♥
Apparently, you're the guy
他们就只能找你了
to go to when aliens can't go to the police.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我只是在想
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表