剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
把我当宠物 专门收拾我的烂摊子
That I am some pet you clean up after?
当然不是
Of course not.
那是某个水手吗
Some soldier then?
亚历山大大帝的征服军
Alexander's conquering army!
我是什么
What am I?
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
为什么卡拉·丹弗斯有个艾丽克斯
Why does Kara Danvers have an Alex?
她为什么和你妹妹是朋友
And why is she friends with your sister?
这就是问题所在
That's what this is about.
这和莉娜有关
This is about Lena.
我以为你变强了
I thought you were stronger.
但人们失望了
But people disappoint.
我完事了
I'm done here.
我死过一次
Oh, I died once.
所以我相信第二次机会
So I believe in second chances,
但如果你看见秃头男
but if you see a bald guy...
任何秃头男
Any bald guy.
你要躺在地上装死
You lie on the floor. You pretend you're dead.
好吗
Okay?
三个月前
什么
What?
哪种病
What kind of illness?
-莱克斯 -我们把她逼过头了
- Lex. - We pushed her too far.
或许是黑氪石引起了细胞无限制生长
Maybe the Black Kryptonite caused unchecked cell growth.
-那就是癌症了 -莱克斯
- That'd be cancer-symptomatic. - Lex.
也可能是端粒的问题
Could be a telomere problem.
我们必须要稳定住衰老
We need to stabilize the senescence--
-莱克斯 -什么
- Lex! - What?
对了
Oh, right.
哈伦·艾尔
The Harun-El.
是它创造了她
It made her.
或许也能稳定她 给我拿来
It might stabilize her. Bring it to me.
那个还没准备好
It's not ready yet.
莉娜的实验仍然是百分百的死亡率
Lena's trial still has a 100 percent mortality rate.
-那我来解决 -这个女孩要死了
- Then I'll solve it. - The girl is dying.
那你建议我怎么做
What do you suggest I do?
她是我的毕生心血 她就是个
She is everything I have worked for. She's a...
奇迹
A miracle.
天空开了个洞 把她送给了我
The skies opened up and gave her to me. I...
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
我有个主意 但你是不会喜欢的
I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it.
-我们要 -你说对了
- What we-- - You're right.
我要让自己得癌症
I have to give myself cancer.
这不是我想说的
That is not what I was gonna say.
不 你会说 我需要和莉娜合作
No, you were going to tell me that I need to work with Lena.
你说得对 但是她不会同意
And you're right, except she won't buy it.
她绝不会和我合作
She'll never work with me,
但她会
but she will
救我
save me.
不 莱克斯 不
No, Lex. No!
妹妹
Hey, sis.
我讨厌你对这个地方做的变动
I hate what you've done with the place.
五周前
我就直说了
I'll be direct.
黑氪石
Black Kryptonite.
哈伦·艾尔
The Harun-El.
你手上都有 而我需要
You have it, and I need it.
你知道它不会让你生发
You know it doesn't grow back hair.
想象力别太贫瘠
Don't be pedestrian.
你是卢瑟家的一份子
You're a Luthor.
我似乎记得在那一点上意见有所不同
I seem to remember some disagreement on that point.
我没什么意见
Not from me.
你搬进来的第二天 我就擦洗了你的脸颊
I swabbed your cheek the day after you moved in.
我一直对我们的基因很感兴趣
I've always been interested in our genes.
优点 弱点
Strengths. Weaknesses.
酗酒
Alcoholism.
所以这就是你的计划
So that's your plan.
来谈我们酗酒的父亲
Come here to talk about our drunk father?
接下来呢 你会说你爱我吗
What's next? You tell me you love me?
爱情不值钱 我尊重你
Love is valueless. I respect you.
不 你不能这样
No. You don't get to do that.
你不能就这么走进来 想拿什么拿什么
You can't just come in here and take what you want.
莉娜 我是一个全息图
Lena, I'm a hologram.
我什么都拿不了
I can't take anything.
但我懂
But I get it.
你不想放弃你的研究
You don't wanna give up your research.
让你感到舒适
It's cozy,
让人沉迷其中
the comfort of obsession.
我不是你
I'm not like you.
我想帮助人类
I wanna help people.
我就是人类
I'm people.
你在用黑石制♥造♥超级士兵
And you're using the black rock to make super soldiers.
那是在帮谁
Who is that helping?
我花了点时间 想了想
I've had some time, done some thinking,
-关于重新做人 -那得是剧变
- some leaf-turning-over-- - It's a big leaf.
别走我的老路
Don't do what I did.
有能力救人就别害人
Don't harm when you could heal.
我才意识到你没问我要黑石干什么
Oh, I just realized you haven't asked me why I need the black rock.
我猜是自杀
I assumed homicide.
刚好相反
Just the opposite.
我要死了
I'm dying.
两天前
看着她
Take care of her.
卡兹尼亚
现今
一切就绪
Here goes everything.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
我以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
你让我非常非常生气
You made me very, very angry.
但我答应过
But I promised
不会再让你生病
that I wouldn't let you get sick again.
你救了我
You saved me.
我在你身上投入了很多
I had a lot invested in you.
我不应该就那样离开
And I shouldn't have left the way that I did.
这跟莉娜没关系
This is not about Lena.
这事关你我
This is about you and me.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
超女
Supergirl
感情用事
acts on her emotions.
自私
It's selfish,
丑陋
ugly.
我不会成为她
I will not be her.
我就是我
I will be me.
我会遵守纪律
I will be disciplined.
我会服从于你
I will follow you
然后摧毁她
and destroy her.
你记得亚历山大大帝和他父亲的故事吗
Do you remember that story about Alexander the Great and his father?
我记得
I remember.
你以为我是亚历山大
You thought I was Alexander.
但我是菲利普
But I'm Philip.
我只有一次生命
I only get one lifetime.
但你是
But you're...
永恒的
forever.
我献给世界的礼物
My gift to the world,
我的遗产
my legacy.
我的血红之女
纳欣诺市
现今
出什么事了
What's wrong?
是莱克斯·卢瑟
It's Lex Luthor.
他逃了
He's free.
我试图阻止他 但他还是逃了
I tried to stop him, but he got away.
-什么 -莉娜
-What? - Lena.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表