剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫约翰·迪根 来自哥谭
My name is John Deegan, and I'm from Gotham,
那是一座急需英雄的城市
a city in grave need of heroes.
作为阿卡姆疯人院的一名医生
As a doctor at Arkham Asylum,
我尽自己的责任
I did my part
保护这座城市不受精神病犯罪者的伤害
by protecting this city from the criminally insane.
这个世界不理解我的方法
The world didn't understand my methods,
于是我暗中工作 直到有一天
so I worked in secret until, one day,
一个宇宙人意识到了我的潜力
when a cosmic being recognized my potential
让我有机会成为更伟大的存在
and gave me the chance to be something greater.
更伟大的人
Someone greater.
现在 我是超人
Now, I am Superman.
《绿箭》及《闪电侠》前情提要...
Previously on Arrow and Flash...
整个世界认为
The world thinks
你是奥利弗·奎恩 而我是巴里·艾伦
that you're Oliver Queen and that I'm Barry Allen,
我非常想知道这是为什么
and I would really like to know why.
我们接下来怎么办
So what's our next move?
我们去哥谭市
We're going to Gotham City.
你是谁 你为什么要帮我们
Who are you and why are you helping us?
凯恩 凯特·凯恩
Kane. Kate Kane.
他自称为监视者
He calls himself the Monitor.
他在多元宇宙释放了《命运之书》
He's been unleashing the Book of Destiny
来考验不同的地球
across the multiverse to test different Earths.
危机迫在眉睫 有个人要来了
A crisis is imminent. Someone is coming.
一个远比我强大的人
Someone far, far more powerful than myself.
我想做好准备
I mean to prepare.
扳机双子
银行抢劫嫌疑犯
通缉
又来了 他重写现实了
He did it again. He rewrote reality.
超人
Superman!
无论你们跑到哪里 我都能找到你们
There's no place you can run where I can't find you.
结束了
It's over.
你说什么呢
What're you talking about?
克拉克 是我们啊 巴里和奥利弗
Clark, it's us. Barry and Oliver.
我知道你们是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
你们还没搞清楚我是谁
Your confusion lies with me.
迪根
Deegan.
监视者把书还给你了吗
The Monitor gave you the book back?
还告诉了我真正的使用方法
And showed me how to really use it.
你不能把自己写成英雄
You can't just write yourself as a hero.
那样不行
It doesn't work that way.
有什么不行
Doesn't it, though?
你们被闪电击中
You were struck by lightning.
而更高权力给了我那本书
I was given the book by a higher power.
两者都是偶然的随机事件
Both random acts of chance.
但这个
But this,
这是我的命运
this is my destiny.
比你成为闪电侠的命运更加重要
So much more than becoming the Flash was ever yours.
人们不会因为某种境遇而成为英雄
People don't become heroes because of circumstance.
而是无论境遇如何 都会成为英雄
They become heroes in spite of circumstance.
你只是个廉价的山寨货
You're just a cheap knockoff.
我一点都不廉价
Oh, I'm anything but cheap.
你们可以看看我还做了哪些有趣的改变
And just wait till you see what other fun changes I've made.
对你们的家人 朋友
To your family, your friends.
你们再也没有安全的港湾
There is no safe harbor for you.
这不再是你们的世界 而是我的
This is no longer your world. It's mine!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
白♥痴♥ 我刀枪不入
Idiot, I'm bulletproof.
我知道
I know.
你想成为地球的英雄吗
You wanna be Earth's hero?
要么救下那些孩子 要么阻止我们
Save the children or stop us.
你来选 超人
Your choice, Superman.
异世界
做坏事让我感觉很糟糕 老兄
Being bad makes me feel bad, man.
那台吊车本来就不会砸到人
The crane gag was harmless.
它会倒在空荡荡的停车场上
It would've landed in an empty parking lot.
但我还是感觉很糟糕
Still, man. I don't know.
故意做那种事情
Just doing something like that on purpose,
让我想吐 我...
I think I'm gonna puke. I'm...
我没事 我没事
No, I'm okay, I'm okay.
我们要搞清楚现实到底发生了多大的变化
We need to find out how extensive this reality-change is,
我们得找点旁门左道 走吧
and we need to get off the streets. Come on.
我什么都吐不出来
I can't get anything coming up. I can't...
等等 我有个计划
Wait up. I have a plan.
-祝贺你 先生 -你轻松接住了那台吊车
- Congratulations, sir. -The way you caught that crane,
就好像它轻如鸿毛
like it weighed nothing.
太厉害了
Very, very impressive.
逃犯逃走了
The fugitives escaped!
先生 我们相信你一定会把他们绳之以法
Sir, we are quite sure you will bring them back to justice.
没有人能逃出超人的掌心
No one can escape Superman.
你真这么认为吗
You really think so?
先生 你比他们强大多了
Sir, you are far too powerful.
你说得对 你说得对
Ah, you're right. You're right.
先生 管道出问题了
Sir, the pipeline.
肯定是一号♥囚犯搞的鬼 她整个上午都在制♥造♥噪音
Must be subject one. She's been making noise all morning.
-交给我处理 -不
-I'll handle this. -No!
你继续追踪艾伦和奎恩 我来处理她
You stay on Allen and Queen. I'll handle her.
我认识佩戴这个符号♥的真正男子汉
I know the real man who wears that glyph.
不是你
It's not you.
你不是超人
You're not Superman.
然而 我成为了曾经的你
And yet, I am all that you once were.
没有冒犯巴里·艾伦的意思
No offense to Barry Allen,
但是作为英雄 你...
but as a hero, you...
你远远不止比子弹还快那么简单
You are so much more than just faster than a speeding bullet.
所以你模仿我的能力和家徽
So, you're imitating my powers and my family crest,
却不模仿我的性别
but not my gender?
害怕做个女人吗
Too afraid to be a woman?
我什么都不怕
Oh, I'm not afraid of anything.
《命运之书》向我揭示了
The Book of Destiny revealed to me
关于巴里·艾伦和奥利弗·奎恩的一切
all there is to know about Barry Allen and Oliver Queen,
但你和这个钢铁之躯
but for you and this Man of Steel,
却毫无记载
there was nothing.
除了你在中城对战过的机器人什么都没有
Nothing but the android you fought in Central City. It's...
就像你在这个世界不存在一样
It's as if you don't exist in this world.
所以你把我关起来 抑制我的能力
That's why you locked me up and dampened my powers.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是如何来到这里的
I don't know how you got here,
但那些都不重要 因为现在我就是你
but none of that matters because I am now you.
全新且更好的你
New and improved.
而你再也别想重见天日了
And you will never see the light of day again.
我会阻止你
I'm gonna stop you.
没什么可阻止的
There's nothing to stop.
我就是这个地球需要的英雄
I am the hero this planet needs.
谢谢你 丹弗斯特工
Thank you, Agent Danvers.
这些牢房♥时刻都有人巡逻
These cells are patrolled 24/7,
所以不要耍小聪明
so don't get any bright ideas,
否则你的下场会非常痛苦
or you will end up hurting in a very painful way.
你只有进了棺材才能离开这里
The only way out of here for you is in a casket.
等等 艾丽克斯
Wait! Alex.
你以为你认识那个特工
Oh, you think you know that agent.
我扰乱了这个地球上每个人的现实
You see, I scrambled the reality of everyone on this Earth.
每个人都不是原本的样子
No one is who they were.
但我想即使是重写命运
But I guess even rewritten destiny
也有办法开开玩笑
has a way of playing jokes.
你乖乖做个好囚犯
You be a good prisoner,
不然我就杀了她
or I kill her.
-你是个怪物 -不
- You're a monster. - No.
我是超人
I'm Superman.
好 我们找到西斯科 闯进地球三十八
Okay, we get Cisco, breach to Earth-38,
找到真的超人
find real Superman.
计划是这样的
That's the plan.
只要这个西斯科肯帮我们
As long as this Cisco's willing to help us.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表