剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You, far as I can tell,
只是皮肤蓝而已
are blue.
不过那个女孩
The girl, on the other hand...
拜托 拜托
Please, please...
你怎么折磨我都行 但别伤害她
Do whatever you want with me, but do not hurt her.
别担心 她是下一个
Don't worry, she's next.
你不许伤害她
You will not hurt her!
怎么有人会伤害她
Why would anyone hurt her...
搞定了
He's done.
下一个 兄弟们
On to the other one, boys.
不要 不要
No. No!
不要 不行 不行
No! No, you can't! You can't!
小盒子 盒子
Little boxes. Boxes...
盒子最终都会打开
Eventually boxes get opened.
这好像是个故事
There's a story about that, right?
是希腊故事吗
It's Greek?
你们太不开化了
You're just primitives.
我这么努力回到这里来
And I have worked so hard to get back here.
你们忘了穿越时间的同时也穿越了空间
You people forget that time travel is also space travel too.
地球每小时移♥动♥67000英里
You see, Earth is moving at 67,000 miles per hour.
出现在不同的时间 不同的地点
And at different times, it's in different places,
所以你必须准确计算 否则就会流落太空
so you got to do the math or else you end up in space.
而准确计算没那么简单
And the math is not easy!
我是想说 我是想说 我是想说
My point is... My point is, my point is,
我来自未来
I'm from the future.
你们好像把他弄疯了
I think you knocked the dots off his dice.
我要告诉你们
What I'm trying to tell
我们这一人种有祖先的记忆
you is that my species has ancestral memory.
我们的祖先
And my ancestors,
都是大恶人
very bad people.
他们是掠夺者 征服者
They were collectors, conquerors...
我什么都记得
I remember everything!
不要想
Don't want...
总之 你们重启了我
In short, you rebooted me.
给我配置了更多
Aligned me with my more...
残酷的祖先
emotionless ancestors.
这错误是致命的
And that was a calamitous mistake.
住手
Stop!
怎么回事
What happened?
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
红色之女看样子很忙
Well, Red Daughter's been busy.
克莱莫行动 还记得吗
Project Claymore. You remember it?
我记得每个被我炸掉的秘密政♥府♥宇宙激光器
I remember every secret government space laser I've blown up.
我很不满他们隐瞒我 便去华府调查
I hated that they hid it from me, so I went to DC to ask around.
克莱莫的光束由不明能源供能
The beam from Claymore was powered by an unknown energy source.
由六名工程师参与研发
There were six engineers involved in R and D,
于是我去追踪他们
and when I tried to track them down,
结果发现他们
I found out they all got put
都在过去两周被铁铲攻击致死
to bed with a shovel in the last two weeks...
分别在这些地点
in these locations.
卢瑟想获取克莱莫的科技
Luthor's trying to get a hold of Claymore technology.
我们得找到并阻止他
We need to find him and stop him from getting it,
但现在首要任务是找到红色之女
but right now, our priority is finding Red Daughter.
对这些地点作三角测量 能找出地址吗
So if we triangulate these hits, can we get an address?
这些都在纳欣诺市中心
These are all downtown National City.
在一天的不同时间
Different times of the day and night.
你觉得她就住在这吗
Do you think she's living here?
纳欣诺市 雪松路 11♥1♥4♥号♥
我们没法派后援
We won't be able to send back-up.
因为没有我们能信任的人
Not without knowing who we can trust.
没事 我会自己找到她
It's fine. I'll find her alone.
慢着 等一下
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
我们会找到她的 我也要去
We'll find her. I'm coming too.
不 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
你在这里更安全 局长
You'll be safer here, Director.
你为什么这么奇怪 我们在一起抓她啊
Why are you acting so weird? We're hunting her together.
我只需要你相信我
I just need you to trust me.
我一个人去
I'm going alone.
纳欣诺市 雪松路 11♥1♥4♥号♥
拉奥
Oh, Rao.
你在跟踪我
You're stalking me.
他们在吸取外星能量
They're draining alien power
转化成动能去制♥作♥
and converting it to kinetic energy for use in
类似克莱莫粒子武器的东西
what looks like a version of the Claymore particle weapon.
但屋里好像
Yet there does not appear
没有任何提取设备
to be any extraction equipment on premises.
我发现了一个物质传送门
I did find a Transmatter Portal.
他们一定在把外星人逃犯转移到另一个地方
Then they must be moving the alien prisoners to a second location
去吸取能量了
to drain their power.
我们必须找到并摧毁它
We must find and disable it.
是的 布莱尼 那梦想者呢
Yeah, sure. But, Brainy, what about Dreamer?
对 她可能会有用
Yes. She could be useful.
我想我知道她被带去哪里了
I believe I know where they took her.
你...
Hey, are you...
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
我感受不到任何痛苦
I am not experiencing any pain.
想不到你今天会因吃枪子而死吧
Didn't think you'd die today. Dine on bullets.
这不是自♥由♥部长吗
Oh! If it isn't Secretary Liberty.
大本 我真为你骄傲
Big Ben! Proud of you, buddy.
怎么了
What's up?
在这忙着呢 避避风头
Kind of busy here, lying low,
等待下一步计划
waiting on the next step of the plan.
这样啊
Yeah.
在这个旧藏身处
In the old safehouse.
是啊 莱克斯不想让我用 但是...
Yeah. Lex didn't want me to use it, but...
我得用 我很怀旧
I had to. I'm sentimental, you know?
我妹妹 她喜欢这个地方
My sister, she loved this spot.
你妹妹...
Your sister...
你和你妹妹接近我的时候
When you and your sister approached me...
你在为莱克斯工作吗
were you working for Lex then?
当然了
Of course.
卢瑟想让我成为代表
Luthor wanted me to become Agent--
没人叫你戴面具
Hey! Nobody told you to wear the mask.
那都是你的主意
That was all you.
但其他的确实是
But the rest of it, yeah.
我没发现有问题
Well, I don't see the problem, man.
这是三赢
It's a win-win-win.
双赢
Win-win.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
不 你有权力 我有钱 莱克斯有更多钱
No. You get power, I get money, Lex gets more money.
奥蒂斯 你是在说 发生的这一切
Otis, so you're saying that everything that's happened, all of this,
都是为了钱吗
you're telling me that it's all about money?
还有统治世界
And world domination.
这是他的追求
It's kind of his thing.
我懂了 不
I get it. No.
超级反派 对 我懂了
Supervillain, right. I get it.
奥蒂斯 他在计划什么
Otis, what's he planning?
卡兹尼亚的欢乐时光 纸老虎
Fun time in Kaznia. Paper tigers, man.
纸老虎
Paper tigers.
是"纸老虎"
It's "Paper tigers."
是个阴谋行动
It's a false flag operation.
莱克斯让卡兹尼亚入侵美国 背叛他们
Lex convinces Kaznia to invade the US, betrays them--
然后他自己去阻止
And then he stops it himself.
莱克斯成了他一直自以为的英雄
Lex becomes the hero he always thought he was.
你知道规矩 既然我告诉了你
You know the rules, now that I told ya...
我就要杀了你
I gotta kill you.
有头有尾 一开始也是我选中了你
Kind of fits. Seeing as I'm the one who picked you.
无聊的老本·洛克伍德
Boring old Ben Lockwood.
奥蒂斯 名字是...
Otis, the, uh... The name...
是自♥由♥
...is Liberty.
不不 洛克伍德 我们需要他来找到莱克斯
No, no, no, no, Lockwood. We need him to find Lex.
詹姆斯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表