剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Everything I've done has been strategic
都是为了这一刻的到来
to lead up to this very moment.
卢瑟之名得到平♥反♥
The Luthor name cleared.
我们的家族将在历史上占得应有的地位
Our family poised to take its rightful place in history.
那我们应该占得什么样的地位
And what exactly are we poised to do?
彻底改变全球能源
Revolutionize energy worldwide.
我在收集外星人
I'm rounding up aliens
利用他们的超能力来被使用和售卖♥♥
and harnessing their power to be used and sold,
有点像超动力的一次性电池
sort of like supercharged disposable batteries.
-太可鄙了 -可鄙却可行
- That's vile. - Vile and viable.
正如另一个世界的领袖曾经说过
As another world leader once said,
我不明白人类为什么不该像大自然一样残忍♥
"I don't see why men shouldn't be as cruel as nature."
不要公开引用希♥特♥勒♥的话 亲爱的
Try not to quote Hitler in public, dear.
这有损我们家族声誉
It'll hurt the brand.
你杀了超人的堂姐 占领了整个国家
You killed Superman's cousin, took over the country...
你凭什么认为他会在阿尔戈坐视不管
What makes you think he's gonna sit idly by on Argo
任由此事发生
and allow this to happen?
我正希望你提到昨日之人
I was hoping you'd bring up The Man of Yesterday.
第一批耗尽的外星人
The first batch of depleted aliens
将会为卫星武器补给能源
will charge the satellite weapon
这样阿尔戈就会变成燃烧的地狱
that will turn Argo into a blazing inferno,
超人就会化为灰烬
and Superman into, well, ash.
我能单独和你说两句吗
May I speak with you privately?
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
请慢慢观赏南草坪的风光
Please enjoy the view of the South Lawn,
它可是以复活节滚彩蛋比赛而出名
famous for its egg-rolling contest.
你不会相信他的鬼话吧 母亲
You're not buying this, Mother?
当然不相信 我已经在他的茶里下了毒
Of course not. I've already poisoned his tea.
他如果不说这么多废话 喝一口茶的话
If he'd stopped running his mouth long enough to take a sip,
他早就死了
he'd be dead by now.
我们从来没讨论过超人 计划不是这样的
We never discussed Superman. This was not the plan.
计划一直都是这样 我只是没通知你们而已
This was always the plan. I just didn't apprise you of it.
你怎么能不通知我 我是你的搭档
How could you not apprise me? I'm your partner.
不是搭档 泰斯马克女士
Not partner, Miss Tessmacher.
女门徒 打杂 仆人
Protegee, factotum, flunky.
我才是做决定的人 明白了吗
I am the decider. Is that clear?
我们的计划是终身能源供应
Our plan was to have a lifetime supply of energy.
你攻击阿尔戈就会浪费一半的能源
You'll waste half of that attacking Argo.
别因为执着于超人而丢弃一切
Don't throw everything away over this obsession with Superman--
我会亲手毁掉超人
Superman will be destroyed by my hand.
他会被烧死
He will burn.
拜托 亲爱的 你会很喜欢的
Come on, honey. You're gonna love it.
我们的胜利值得庆祝
Our victory deserves fireworks.
在这里没法工作
Can't work in here, man.
眼睛看路 兄弟
Hey, man, watch where you're going, brother.
-不 是你推我的 -是你撞到我
- No, no, you shoved me. - You bumped into me, man.
-你在跟谁叫嚣 -给我走开
- Who you talking to? - Back off, man!
住手 不然就进太空舱
Stop it, or you're going to the pods.
好吧
All right, man.
桥塔控制在这里
There's the pylon control.
系统下线
我的超能力回来了
My powers are coming back.
把星体投射到布莱尼和其他人
Astral project to Brainy and the others.
我的报道写得怎么样
Well, how was my article?
太有历史性了
This is historic.
人们会谈论这篇报道
Okay, people are gonna be talking about this article
就像他们当年谈论待伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦一样
like they did with Woodward and Bernstein.
揭穿水门事件丑闻的两名《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》记者
我不在乎他们是否谈论这篇报道
I don't care if they're talking about it,
只要他们去听就行了
as long as they listen to it.
任务执行完毕
Task executed.
莉莉安·卢瑟的提取装置已经启动
Lillian Luthor's extraction device is now mobilized.
只要我们遇到本·洛克伍德
We can use it to extract the Harun-El from Ben Lockwood's system
我们随时都可以用它从他体内提取哈伦·艾尔
whenever and wherever we encounter him.
然后我就能利用它从詹姆斯体内做提取了
Well, then we can use it to extract from James.
但是首先
But first...
时间就是现在
The time is exactly... now.
各位 莱克斯的外星人能源工厂在雪莱岛
Guys, Lex's alien power facility is at Shelley Island.
时间就是现在是什么意思
What do you mean, "The time is now"?
-各位 -如果我的计算没错
- Guys... - If my calculations are correct,
梦想者刚刚星体投射到了这间办公室
Dreamer has just astral projected into this office.
你料到我会来这吗
You anticipated me being here?
她来了 此时此刻她在想
She is here. She is wondering in this exact moment
她要如何与我们取得联♥系♥
how she can contact us.
因为星体投射者
Because an astral projectee
可以将自身送往任何环境中
can place themselves in any environment,
但他们却不能与那里产生任何互动
but they cannot interact with that environment.
那这算什么好计划
So how is this a good plan?
谢谢
Thank you.
梦想者的星体投射是纯梦境能量
Dreamer's astral projection is pure dream energy,
因此 她虽然不能与我们互动
and as such, while she cannot interact with us,
却可以与其他能量作用 使其离子化
she can interact and ionize other energy.
确切来说是电子化
Electrons to be exact.
梦想者 将你的能量
Dreamer, concentrate your energy
聚集在这些水蒸气的分子上
on the molecules in this water vapor,
使其离子化
and ionize it.
我觉得他的意思是在上面写字
I think he means to write on it.
雪莱
雪莱岛
雪莱岛 原来如此
Shelley Island. Of course.
他们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
我去找詹姆斯
I'll go get James.
好想念这种感觉
I really missed that.
让我们举杯
And now, a toast...
共同庆祝钢铁之躯的毁灭
to incinerating the Man of Steel.
我保证 里面绝对没有钋210
I promise, there's no Polonium-210 in it,
虽然你加在我茶里了
like you put in my tea.
用电离辐射杀死自己的亲生儿子
Killing your own son with ionizing radiation,
真符合你的性格
now that is on brand.
癌症也许让你早衰了
Cancer may have aged you prematurely,
但你犀利不减当年
but you're still as sharp as ever.
所以
So,
你为什么不直接开枪打死我和你妹妹
what's stopping you from shooting me and your sister?
也许我很疯狂 但我对亲人比较偏爱
Call me crazy, but I'm partial to my relatives.
我不忍♥心杀你们
I just can't bear killing you guys.
你这么做就是弑亲
If you do this, it's genocide.
公众会发现真♥相♥ 等到那时候...
The public will find out the truth, and when they do--
真♥相♥毫无意义
The truth is meaningless.
地球人坚信我是他们的救星
The people of Earth believe I am their savior.
他们需要一个人类英雄 我刚好满足
They needed a human hero, and I fulfill that need.
他们的想法永远不会改变
Nothing will ever change their minds.
莱克斯·卢瑟分♥裂♥并背叛美国的手段
事实并不重要
Facts are irrelevant.
莱克斯·卢瑟分♥裂♥并背叛美国的手段
重要的是宣传方式
All that matters is spin.
人们太蠢了 蠢到不会阅读
People are so stupid, they don't even read.
莱克斯·卢瑟万岁
莱克斯·卢瑟万岁
就算在阅读 也绝对不会思考
And even when they do, they certainly don't think.
莱克斯·卢瑟分♥裂♥并背叛美国的手段
我现在是这个国家的领导者
I am the leader of this nation now,
没有任何事能阻止我
and nothing can stop me.
干杯
Toast.
电缆塔坏了
The pylons are off.
荣恩和梦想者在哪里
Where are J'onn and Dreamer?
他们似乎陷入了一场暴♥乱♥
It appears they're in the middle of a riot.
更糟的是 这个工厂收集到的外星能量
What's worse, the alien power being collected in this factory,
将被莱克斯用来发射到克莱莫卫星上
Lex has it set up to be discharged into a Claymore satellite.
克莱莫 不是已经被我毁了吗
Claymore? I... I destroyed that.
这似乎是更新更大更强的克莱莫
This appears to be a newer, bigger, better Claymore.
能看出来目标在哪里吗
Can you tell where it's targeting?
目标在太空深处 阿尔戈市
The target is in deep space. Argo City.
他要毁灭我的家人
He's going to wipe out my family.
我也许可以黑进能源中心阻止这一切
I may be able to hack into the power core to stop it.
好 你试试看 我们去救荣恩和梦想者
Good, do that. We'll help J'onn and Dreamer.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表