剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
对 她提到了 说你帮了大忙
Yeah, she mentioned that. Said you were quite helpful.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind,
但卡拉跟我说了你有嗜睡症
but Kara told me about your narcolepsy.
其实没什么大不了的
Oh, it's really not that big of a deal.
我朋友 莫杰医生很擅长治疗睡眠失调问题
My friend, Dr. Moger is a specialist in sleep disorders
她就在纳欣诺市
right here in National City.
天哪 这也太巧了
Oh, my gosh, what an unexpected coincidence.
我已经给她发了短♥信♥ 下周随时可以为你看病
I've already texted her, she can get you in any time next week.
不 不用了 谢谢你
No! No, thank you, um...
我已经找到医生了
I already have a doctor here.
是哪一位呢 也许我认识
Oh. Who? Maybe I know them?
是史密斯医生
Uh, Dr. Smith.
是吉恩·史密斯吗
Gene Smith?
不是 是明斯基
No, um... Uh, Minsky?
明斯基·史密斯医生
Dr. Minsky Smith.
他很年轻 您肯定不认识他
He's really young, I'm sure you don't know him.
我的意思不是您不认识年轻人
Not that you don't know young people.
没关系
It's okay.
我去拿点纸巾
I'm gonna go get some napkins.
你永远不会用超能力对付别人吗
So you would never use your powers against someone?
哪怕是阻止暴♥力♥行为
Not even to stop more violence?
为了自保可能会
Well, in defense I might.
那读心术呢
What about mind reading?
这不算暴♥力♥
That's not violence.
如果未经别人同意就是一种暴♥力♥
It's a type of violence if done without consent.
偷♥窥♥别人的私密想法
Prying in to someone's personal thoughts.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我在想小菲
Just thinking about Fi.
如果她看到情况恶化至此
I'm wondering what she would do if she were here to see
不知会怎么做
how bad things are getting.
你来了
You made it.
当然
Um, of course.
我还以为你要跟你的新朋友一起吃饭呢
I just thought you'd be sitting down to dinner with your new friends.
-你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 -收到了
- Did you get my message? - Yeah.
你还是去见了他们吗
Did you still go meet with them?
对
Yeah.
那好吧
Well, there you go.
你跟自♥由♥之子的联络怎么样了
How did things go with your Children of Liberty contact?
那不太安全吧 詹姆斯
Doesn't seem very safe, James.
我恰好碰见一个叫汤姆的普通人
I happened to meet with a regular guy named Tom
他害怕外星人
who happens to be afraid of aliens,
害怕他们的超能力
and afraid of their capabilities,
害怕低人一等
and he feels inferior.
人类也可以有很强的能力
People can be powerful, too.
你和艾丽克斯就是例子 詹姆斯
You and Alex are examples of that, James.
但却不如外星人强
Yeah, but not as powerful as aliens.
你再怎么练举重
I mean, no matter how many weights
都不可能像超女一样有力
you lift you'll never be as strong as Supergirl.
是不可能 但在科技的帮助下
No, but with technology
我们也可以当英雄
we can hold our own.
要是我们能更进一步呢
What if we could do more?
要是我们能让人类也有超能力呢
What if we could make people super?
不可能
It's not possible.
让外星人拥有超能力的生化过程
The biological processes that cause alien powers
跟人类DNA不相容
are incompatible with human DNA.
行 那假如我们可以 行吧
Okay, but just say we could, right?
如果詹姆斯说得对
If James is right
那些人是因为害怕低人一等
and people feeling inferior
才加入仇恨组织
is what makes them join these hate groups,
那我们就让他们公平竞争
then we could just level the playing field.
我们可不想看到
The last thing we need is a bunch of evil people
一帮有超能力的恶人到处乱窜
running around with super powers.
但恶人得不到超能力
Okay, but evil people wouldn't get powers.
所以只有某些人有资格
So only certain people qualify?
那谁来决定哪些人有资格呢
And who would decide who gets them?
这些人就要扮演上帝了
They'd be playing God.
开吃吧
Let's eat!
我在《今日辩论》上看到你了
Hey, I saw you on Counterpoint Daily.
抱歉让你临时顶替我
I'm really sorry to put you out there like that last minute.
我只是担心这个宣言
I just worry that this manifesto
预示着会有坏事发生
really is a harbinger of something terrible.
我们在文本里发现很多隐藏信息
In the text, we found numerous hidden messages,
但最具威胁性的也只是与熟食店相关而已
but even the most threatening was about charcuterie.
更可怕的是
It seems scarier now that
他们已经训练出能判别外星人的狗了
they've trained dogs to identify aliens.
-真的吗 -真的
- They have? - Yup.
前几天晚上跟超女对打的那个人就有条狗
Actually, the guy Supergirl fought the other night had a dog.
你在想什么 詹姆斯
What are you thinking, James?
我和汤姆昨天去遛狗的时候
Tom and I were walking his dog yesterday
它朝着几户人家不停地叫
and the dog kept barking at certain houses.
外星人家
Alien houses.
他们做了什么标记吗
Did they mark them somehow?
他一直在给别人发短♥信♥ 他说是他妻子
He kept texting somebody, who he claimed to be his wife.
但我猜他可能是发短♥信♥给别人
But I guess he could have been texting somebody else
好标记出那些地址 便于以后行动
to mark those addresses for later.
他们标记出外星人的房♥子
The only reason they'd
只有一个原因 那就是把他们当做攻击目标
wanna identify alien homes is to target them.
对 但如果他们给房♥子做了标记
Yeah, but if they were marking houses
我们应该能看到或注意到吧
we would see that, right? We would notice that.
标记可能是肉眼看不见的
The marks might not be visible to the naked eye.
面具上有夜视技术
The mask had some kind of night vision tech in them.
你吃饭怎么还把那东西带来了
Why did you bring that to dinner?
我想着要是无聊了
Oh, uh, I figured if things got boring
就做点工作
I might just do a little work.
你们看
Oh, look at that.
这是个低频谱增强器
Wait, that's a low spectrum enhancer.
用这个可以看到红外线
You use it to see infrared.
给我看看
Here, let me see that.
那边 我看到一个
Look at that, I see one there.
所以他们准备发动袭击
Right, so they're gonna attack.
问题是什么时候
The question is, when?
"美国最后的暮光"
"Twilight's last gleaming."
这是他们宣言的标题
It's the title of their manifesto.
说明了袭击的时间
Tells them when to strike.
最后的暮光就是日落
Twilight's last gleaming is sunset.
那我们没多少时间了
Then we don't have much time.
派对很愉快 感恩
Great party, Thanksgiving.
听着
Um, here, look.
还有二十分钟日落
Sunset is in 20 minutes.
我要去工作 你能载我一程吗
I gotta get to work so can you give me a ride?
哈雷不会支援我们 但我会尽可能解决街头问题
Haley won't back us up but I'll do what I can at street level.
我尽可能地清除标记
I'll get rid of as many markers as I can
这样他们就不知道该袭击哪里
so they won't know where to attack.
我也要走了
I'm gonna go, too.
我和汤姆沟通过 也许我能开导他
I connected with Tom. Maybe I can talk some sense into them.
要是他们不听呢
And if they don't listen?
那我就想办法让他们听
Then I will find a way to make them listen.
这算什么计划
That's not a plan.
我现在没空说这个了
I don't have time to talk about this right now.
他们也没空说这个
They don't have time to talk,
他们就是来挑起战争的
either. They're out there looking for a fight.
我很感谢你努力帮我 真的
I appreciate the fact that you're trying to help me, I do,
但我不需要你的帮助 我自己能行
but I don't need it. I'm gonna be fine.
因为你能解决吗
Right, because you can handle it?
对 我自己能解决
Yes, I can handle myself.
我不需要你为了
I don't need you freaking out
我生活里的每一点小麻烦操心
about every little problem that I have in my life.
就地方检察官的事来说吧
Now, take the DA for example.
你这么紧张那件事
You got all worked up about that
结果也没出什么问题
and it turned out to be fine.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表