剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
心率143并上升
143 and rising.
把注射的药物抽回来一滴
Pull back on the drip just a touch.
不行 上一个就是这样弄死的
No, that's how we lost the last one.
你抽的是少量 不是一滴
That was a tad, not a touch.
你那样也叫科学般的精细吗
You call that scientific?
你到底想不想要成功
Do you want this to succeed or not?
抽回一滴
Pulling back a touch.
心率165
165.
心率162
162.
心率152
152.
-降下来了 -肿瘤减小了一半
- It's dropping. - The tumor's reduced by half.
心率还是有点高
BPM's still a little high.
不 心脏还在跳动
No, the heart's still beating.
我们就要成功了
We've almost got it.
是艾丽克斯
It's Alex.
你应该接
You should take that.
艾丽克斯 詹姆斯没事吧
Alex. Is James okay?
不 卡拉
No, Kara.
詹姆斯现在有生命危险
James' life is at stake
而你却把我一个人丢在这里
and you left me here alone.
他现在又要进手术室了
And he's heading into surgery again.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他现在有内出血
He's bleeding internally.
他妹妹希望医生做手术
And his sister wanted the doctors to operate--
等一下 凯莉也来了 到底怎么回事
Hang on. Kelly's there? What is happening?
如果你在这里 你就会知道是怎么回事
You would know if you were here.
我们都需要你在这里 卡拉
We all need you here, Kara.
他要去做一个非常危险的手术
He's headed into a very dangerous operation,
也许你永远也没机会道别
and you may never get to say goodbye.
你到底在哪
Where are you, exactly?
凯特科吗 因为我打过电♥话♥去那
CatCo? Because I-I called there,
他们说你一整天都没去过那里
and-and they said that you haven't been there all day.
我在帮荣恩查一个线索
I'm... I'm helping J'onn with a lead.
荣恩需要记者帮他对抗曼彻斯特·布莱克吗
J'onn needs a reporter to help fight Manchester Black?
你打算怎么做 去访问他吗
I mean, what-what are you gonna do exactly? Gonna interview him?
不是
No, it's not th--
手术即将开始
The operation's about to begin.
我要打电♥话♥给莉娜
I have to go call Lena.
祝你调查顺利
Good luck with your investigation.
我们就要成功了
We're so close.
而现在 非致命率达到99%
At this point, it's 99% non-lethal.
但是现在不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
詹姆斯正在做手术
James is in surgery.
那你为什么还在这里
So, why are you still here?
我现在帮不了詹姆斯
I can't help James now.
我有和你说过我的狗吗 伊格内修斯
Did I ever tell you about my dog, Ignatius?
在你来到这个家之前
Before you joined our family,
他是我最亲密的伙伴
he was my closest companion.
七岁时 我们不得不让它安乐死
And when I was seven, he had to be put down.
如果你继续拿你死去的狗和詹姆斯来做比较
If you're gonna continue to compare James to your dying dog,
我不确定我会接受你的观点
I'm not sure I'm gonna be amenable to your point.
当时我想要看着我的狗安乐死
I wanted to be there for the procedure.
但是母亲坚持要我和父亲一起出差
But Mother insisted that I go on a business trip with Father.
她认为我太多愁善感了
She thought I was being too sentimental.
那是我们的妈妈
That's our mom.
那是我妈妈
That's my mom.
和父亲一起外出
A trip with Father,
一般情况下 我会很开心
that sounds like something that ordinarily would've pleased me.
但就在这次外出中
But on this particular trip,
他带了一个女人和他一起
he brought a woman with him,
我们去哪都坚持要她一起跟着来
and insisted that she go everywhere with us.
当时我才七岁 狗狗快死了
So, here I was, seven years old, dog dying,
父亲忽略我
Father ignoring me.
你说这些事的重点在哪
Is there a point to this story?
首先 我发誓要憎恨这个女人
At first, I swore to loathe this woman.
在我最需要我父亲的时候
How dare she take my father
她居然从我这里把他给抢走了
from me at the moment I needed him most?
但我无法保持遵守我的承诺
But I couldn't keep my promise.
因为她人太好了
Because she was wonderful.
她对我很好
She was so kind to me.
伊格内修斯安乐死的那天 她抱着我
On the day they put Ignatius down, she embraced me,
给我唱那首优美的爱尔兰歌♥
and sang me this beautiful Irish song.
出差结束的时候
By the end of the trip,
我希望她是我一个人的母亲
I wished that she was my mother.
不是你的母亲
But she wasn't your mother.
但她是你母亲
She was yours.
我要你明确地知道
I want you to know with certainty
我成长的环境是恨
that while I came from poison,
你成长的环境是爱
you came from love.
如果这个家里其余的人坚定地站在黑暗中
And if the rest of this family stands steadily in darkness,
但你总是会坠入光明中
you will always fall into the light.
见到她的那一刻我就知道
I knew that from the moment I met her.
吉米现在需要你 莉娜
Jimmy needs you now, Lena.
是詹姆斯
It's James.
你可以叫守卫进来了
You can send the guard back in.
父亲
听我说
我迷失了
荣恩
J'onn.
卡拉 艾丽克斯怎么样
Kara, how is Alex...
死了 和我一样
Dead, like me.
你袖手旁观 荣恩
You stood idly by, J'onn.
无动于衷
You just sat there,
等着
and you waited.
祈祷
And you prayed.
无动于衷
And you just sat there.
而他们却来伤害我们
While they came for us!
你们不是真的
You're not real.
-我们是 -很真实
- We are. - So real.
曼彻斯特 出来
Manchester, show yourself!
我们就是你无法拯救的人
We're the ones you couldn't save.
你不会拯救的人
Who you wouldn't save.
正如你的亲生女儿一样
Just like your own daughters!
艾丽克斯 不要
Alex! No!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
卡拉
Kara!
不
No!
荣恩 荣恩
J'onn? J'onn?
荣恩 我在这里
J'onn! Hey! Hey, I'm here.
是我 你没事了 安全了
It's me. You're okay, you're safe.
曼彻斯特想让我见识如果我继续袖手旁观
Manchester was trying to show me what could happen
事情会变成什么样
if I continue to sit idly by.
我丢下你和艾丽克斯独自面对危险
I have left you and Alex alone to face dangers.
如果我要失去我在乎的每一个人
Is choosing the path of peace worth it
那选择和平的道路还值得吗
if it means I could lose everyone I care about?
氪星毁灭后
After what happened on Krypton,
我妈妈那样袖手旁观
the way my mom stood by and did nothing,
我一直发誓如果我能做点什么 我一定会的
I've always sworn that if I can act, I will.
直到你发誓不再动武
But until you took your vow of peace,
我才明白
I didn't truly understand
仅仅是与一个人
that simply by standing
站在统一战线 就能让他更勇敢
with someone you can make them feel braver.
荣恩 我和艾丽克斯能勇敢面对危险
J'onn, the only reason Alex and I can face danger the way we do
都是因为有你的支持
is because we know you're standing by us.
任何形式的支持
In whatever way you choose.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在怎么做
What should we do now?
显然 曼彻斯特想让你去跟踪他
Well, clearly, Manchester wants you to hunt him,
他就可以利用你的心灵感应来攻击你
so he can exploit your psychic connection and attack you,
而我们正好落入他的圈套
and we've just been playing into his hands.
所以现在最好的办法就是
So, maybe the best thing to do now
让他来找我们
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表