剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Don't worry. It's just a lightning storm.
紫色的闪电常见吗
Is lightning usually purple?
系好安全带 我来让飞机着陆
Get your seat belt back on. I'm gonna land this plane.
卡拉 卡拉 准备好
Kara... Kara, brace yourself.
我们要紧急着陆
We're gonna make an emergency landing.
这我绝对不能接受
Yeah. That's gonna be a huge nope for me.
戴上氧气面罩 知道吗
Get your oxygen mask on, okay?
我要重启引擎
I'm gonna restart the engine.
逗我玩呢
Are you kidding?
好 我能行
Okay, I got this.
我能行
I got this.
我得重启电源
Okay... I gotta get the power back on.
-引擎已启动 -太好了
- Engine engaged. -Yes.
自动航行重启中 需要手动降落
Autopilot rebooting. Manual landing required.
不是吧
Seriously?
我的天 卡拉
Oh, my God. Kara.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉 你还好吗
Kara, you okay?
我肯定是昏过去了
I must have passed out.
老天 我讨厌飞行
God! I hate flying.
那些闪电不是自然形成的
That lightning wasn't natural.
有人故意袭击我们
Someone brought us down on purpose.
但愿我们没有毁掉惊喜
Well, let's hope we didn't ruin the element of surprise.
卡兹尼亚
太奇怪了
This is so odd.
我还以为莱克斯背后会有一支军队
I would've thought Lex would have an army behind him.
肯定是几天前就撤离了
Must have left days ago.
闪电是怎么回事
What about the lightning?
自动化系统
Automated system.
-很有莱克斯的风格 -他们去哪了
- Very Lex. - Where did they go?
我的天
Oh, my God.
莱克斯做了些什么 做试验吗
What was Lex doing? Experimenting?
用外星人做试验
On aliens.
他试图吸出他们的能力加以利用
He was trying to siphon and harness their powers.
他折磨了他们
He was torturing them.
这上面都有艾美特克的标志
These all say AmerTek on them.
纸质文件
Paper files?
看起来好原始
Seems so low-tech.
她总说纸不会被骇客侵入
She always said you couldn't hack paper.
是伊芙 这是她的字迹
It's Eve. This is her handwriting.
开始看吧
Let's start reading.
那好
Okay, well,
这是孩子生母的档案
this is the birth mother's file.
里面有她的经历 她的病史
It's got her story, it's got her medical history.
我的天 她才17岁
Oh, my God. She's only 17.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, take a breath.
没有深呼吸的时间 她马上就生了
No, there's no time to breathe. She's already in labor.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
她对所有人隐瞒了怀孕的事
She hid the pregnancy from everybody.
通常 生母会看潜在父母的档案
Usually, the birth mother looks at prospective parent profiles
然后选择三个
and then she chooses three.
但这次 因为她马上就要生宝宝了
But in this case, since she's about to have the baby,
她只选了一个
she's only chosen one.
就是我
And that's me.
艾丽克斯 这太棒了
Alex, that's incredible.
是太疯狂了
It's insane.
我只有12个小时来决定
I mean, I have 12 hours to decide
我想不想要一个孩子
if I want to have a child
然后赶去朴茨茅斯 孩子在那出生
and then get to Portsmouth where the baby is gonna be born.
我一年前填写了领养申请表
Look, I filled out the adoption application a year ago
从那以后一点消息都没有
and I haven't heard a single word since then.
犹如石沉大海
Not one word.
现在 突然间 我只有12小时
And now, all of a sudden, I have 12 hours
来做人生中最重大的决定
to make the biggest decision in my life.
你想做母亲吗
Do you wanna be a mother?
胜过一切
More than anything.
是的 当然想
Yes. Of course.
我因为这个和我未婚妻分手了
I... I mean, I left my fiancee over this. It...
她不想要孩子
She didn't wanna have kids.
那太艰难了
That's... that's so hard.
现在天下大乱 凯莉
I mean, the world is completely upside down, Kelly.
莱克斯·卢瑟还逍遥法外
Lex Luthor is still out there
该抓住他的人是我
and I'm the one who's supposed to catch him
然后还有戒♥严♥令
and then there's martial law.
我不能...
I mean, I can't--
我要怎么出门去买♥♥尿布呢
How would I even get out on the street and get diapers?
我会给你找尿布的
I will find you some diapers.
重点不是尿布
It's not about the diapers.
我知道不是 但你得喘口气
I know it's not. But you have to take a beat and breathe
一次解决一个问题
and look at the issues one at a time.
我真正需要的就是能和我妹妹聊聊
What I really need is to be able to talk to my sister
我联♥系♥不上她 她在卡兹尼亚
and she's unreachable. She's in Kaznia.
如果卡拉在的话
Okay. If Kara was here,
她会怎么说
what would she say?
好吧
Okay.
如果卡拉在的话 她会告诉我
If Kara was here, she would tell me...
这一直以来都是我的梦想
that this has always been my dream.
她会说
And she would say
永远都不会有合适的时机
that it's never gonna be the perfect time.
尽管
And that
坏人逍遥法外 还有戒♥严♥令
despite villains on the loose and martial law,
这是一份礼物
this is a gift
不欣然接受将会是一种亵渎
and it would be sacrilege not to accept it.
看来你有答案了
Sounds like you have your answer.
我找过哈雷的办公室了 找到了一些文件
I went through Haley's office. Found some files.
莉娜·卢瑟一直在超查部外工作
Lena Luthor's been working out of the DEO.
该死
Sprock.
为什么 整栋楼都是她的
Why? She's got a whole building with her name on it.
也许我们在她的实验室会找到答案
Maybe we'll find some answers in her lab.
带我去看看
Show me.
雪上加霜
Double sprock.
也许我能帮帮忙
May I be of some assistance?
把门打开
Open it.
我不能这么做
I can't.
这是命令
That's an order.
然而显然
Yet, it would appear that
根据超查部行为准则第六章第351条
Article 351 Section 6 of the DEO Code of Behavior
即使对总统的内阁也不能有例外
does not make exceptions for the President's cabinet.
库珀 枪给我
Cooper, sidearm.
等等 这是克匹人
Wait. This is Kopy.
去年秋天他袭击了狂欢节
He attacked that carnival last fall.
我还写了一篇关于他的报道
I wrote an article about him.
他可以自我克隆
Yeah, he could clone himself.
也不是
Not exactly.
他可以像细胞一样自我分♥裂♥
He could split himself like a cell.
每一个克隆都比本体更加强大
And, uh, each copy was more powerful than the original.
但分♥裂♥得越久 就会变得越傻
But the longer they were separated, the dumber they got.
这些是超查部的超能力抑制手铐
Those are DEO power-dampening cuffs.
这里所有的实验对象
All of the test subjects here
都是超查部废弃楼的囚犯
were prisoners of the DEO Desert Facility.
这就是莱克斯监视这里的原因
That's why Lex was spying on it.
他在搞些什么
What is he building?
有人吗
Is someone there?
立刻出来 我们不会伤害你
Come out now and we won't hurt you.
伊芙
Eve?
卡拉 莉娜
Kara. Lena.
你们找到我了
You found me.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
莱克斯呢
Where's Lex?
我看到他对那些可怜外星人所做的事
I saw what he was doing to those poor aliens
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表