剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
"致所有真正的自♥由♥之子
"To all true Children of Liberty,
我们相信这个国家属于我们
who believe this country is ours.
我们必须抵♥制♥外星人灾害"
We must resist the alien scourge."
如果那些人是因为害怕低人一等
If people feeling inferior is what makes them
才加入仇恨组织
join these hate groups,
那我们就让他们公平竞争
then we could just level the playing field.
是哈伦·艾尔造成的吗
Did the Harun-El do this?
哈伦让心脏坚不可摧
It made the heart invincible.
我想推进哈伦·艾尔协议
I want to move forward with the Harun-El protocol.
我们需要进行人体实验
We're gonna need a human subject.
他们夺走了我的宝贝
They took my baby, man.
对不起 小菲 我得按我的方式去做
Sorry, Fi. I've got to do it my way.
我联络上了真正的自♥由♥之子
I got connected with some Children of Liberty.
汤姆 很高兴认识你
Tom, nice to meet you, bro.
我没法直接接触到自♥由♥代表
I don't have direct access to Agent Liberty.
不过我可以帮你牵线
But I can connect you with people who do.
所有单位着手处理
All units respond to a hostage situation
外星裂变棒工厂的人♥质♥事件
at the alien fission rod factory.
放下枪 趴在地上
Lower your gun and get down on the ground.
否则我不敢保证你能活着走出去
Or I can't promise you'll walk out of here.
你们现在安全了
You're safe now.
干得好
Good job.
你的搭档们想拿裂变棒干什么
So what did your partners want with the fission rods?
把你告诉我的再跟她讲一遍
Go ahead, tell her what you told me.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我们不用武力解决问题
Hey, hey, that is not how we do things.
反正你都要被警♥察♥带走
Look, you're getting in the back of a police car anyway
就告诉我们实情吧
so just tell us the truth.
我发誓我真的不知道
I swear I don't know any more.
我说想帮忙 他们给了我两个选择
I said I wanted to help and they gave me two options.
要么过来偷裂变棒
I could show up here and steal some fission rods,
要么就等船舶货运送达
or hang out, waiting for some cargo shipment.
我们问完了
We're done here.
搭档 等等
Hey, partner. Wait up.
我很感谢你的付出
Look, I appreciate what you're doing,
接下来交给我就好
but I can take it from here.
自♥由♥代表夺走了我的一切
Look, Agent Liberty took everything from me.
我要竭尽全力将他绳之于法
I will do anything to see him brought to justice. Anything.
让我帮忙吧 我很聪明
Just let me help. I'm resourceful.
我追踪到了他们 不是吗
I tracked them here, didn't I?
我找到线索会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you if I find anything.
抱歉蒙了你的眼
I apologize for the blindfold.
这是为了防止你逃跑 你明白的
A necessary precaution, you understand.
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
但我对你没有威胁
But I'm no threat to you.
我是自己来的
I came here on my own accord.
来跟你谈谈
To talk to you.
听听你这边的说法
To listen. I'm prepared to hear your side of the story.
你显然有自己的计划 但为什么要这么做
I mean, obviously, you have an agenda, but why?
一定有原因
There has to be something.
你遭遇的某件事情 激起了你的愤怒
The core of your anger, something that's happened to you.
我确实遭遇过某件事情 奥尔森先生
Something did happen to me, Mr. Olsen.
我看到人们努力跟上时代
I saw men struggling to remain relevant,
养家糊口
to provide for their family,
我看到人类遭到了不公的待遇
I saw human beings being treated less than they deserve.
失去了优越性
Less than exceptional.
我相信你内心的某一部分
Surely, there has to be a part of you
能找到外星人和人类的共同性
that can find a commonality between aliens and humans.
我们只希望心爱的人
We just want good, safe lives
能过上安稳的好日子
for our loved ones.
不 我们要谈的并不是我对外星人
No, we're not here to talk about my empathy,
缺乏同情心的问题
or lack thereof, for aliens.
那你来告诉我
Okay, you tell me.
你想让我报道什么
What am I writing?
你什么都不必报道
You won't be writing anything.
我这是给你一个机会
I'm giving you an opportunity
出现在镜头前
to step in front of the camera for once,
成为焦点 激励鼓舞大家
to be the story, to galvanize and to inspire.
因为守护者
Because Guardian
代表着我的追随者们为之奋斗的一切
stands for everything that my followers strive for.
人类例外主义
Human exceptionalism.
你想让我鼓舞你的追随者
You want me to inspire your followers?
你想让我怎么做
And how exactly do you want me to do that?
我想让你毁掉一样东西
I want you to destroy something.
一座纪念碑
A monument,
它与我们的信仰背道而驰
something that stands against everything we believe in.
我不会破坏东西
I don't tear things down.
那不是我的作风
That's not my style.
我懂 你现在还不想参与进来
I get it, you're not a willing participant yet.
但你将来会的
But you will be.
我相信你 奥尔森先生
I believe in you, Mr. Olsen.
裂变棒刚刚送到了
The fission rods were just delivered.
其余的呢 都准备好了吗
What about the rest? It's set?
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
那我们可以替感恩节失去的兄弟们报仇了
Then the men we lost on Thanksgiving will be avenged.
明晚
And by tomorrow night,
超女就会死掉
Supergirl will be dead.
卢瑟小姐 实验对象来了
Miss Luthor, the subject's here.
-他来早了 -他迫不及待开始实验了
- He's early. - Well, he's eager to get started.
他人很好
He's a real nice guy.
有一双漂亮的墨绿色眼睛 像你一样
He's got nice green eyes, like yours.
伊芙 针对人类实验对象
Eve, doing experiments of this nature
进行这类实验 是极其严肃的事情
on a human subject is extremely serious.
我一直犹豫是否要继续
I've had qualms about even proceeding.
你这样是在帮倒忙
You are not making this any easier.
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry.
当然了 你一定要继续
Of course. You have to proceed.
我表姐进了临终关怀中心
My cousin's in hospice.
癌症转移了 她有两个小女儿
Metastasized cancer, she's got two little girls.
你救回了那两个孩子的母亲
You give those kids their mother back
如果实验成功 你还将拯救更多的家庭
and just imagine all the other families that you'd rescue.
甚至拯救我们的国家
Not to mention saving our country.
如果你让人类也拥有了超能力
If you level the playing field and make humans super,
就能阻止又一场内战
you could be preventing another civil war.
你为实验对象做好准备了吗
Have you prepared the subject?
是的 他名叫...
Yes. His name--
不 别告诉我他的名字
No. No, don't tell me his name.
我们就称他为实验对象0331
We'll refer to him as subject 0331.
你肯定就是实验技术员了
Well, you must be the lab tech.
我是你的小白鼠 我叫...
I'm your rat. Name's--
实验对象0331 男性
Subject 0331, male,
棕发 绿眼 身高约1米75
brown hair, green eyes, approximately 5'9".
左后胁有76毫米长的伤疤
Three-inch scar on the left rear flank.
玩冰球受的伤
Hockey injury.
我们水牛城的小伙子在冰上特别能闹
Buffalo boys. Can't trust us on the ice.
我想你在签下合约前
I assume you've read and considered
已经阅读并考虑过实验条件了
the conditions of the experiment before you signed the contract.
你想再看看的话 请随意
Feel free to look it over,
但我需要你输入指纹来使合约生效
but I will need your thumbprint to make it binding.
等等 你口中的条件是指这部分 对吗
Yeah, wait, by conditions, you mean this part, right?
"我 实验对象
"I, the subject,
理解并知晓实验的全部风险
understand and acknowledge the full range of risks
包括但不限于
including, but not limited to
15%终结的可能性"
a 15% chance of expiration."
"终结"就是死亡的意思 对吗 技术员
"Expiration" As in death, right, lab tech?
说得我会像牛奶一样过期似的
That makes me sound like a carton of milk.
假如条款令你不适
If you're uncomfortable with the terms,
你大可换衣服走人
you can just get dressed and leave.
不不不 我只是逗你玩
No, no, no. I'm just messing with you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表