剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Of failing, of letting everybody down.
总统 整个国家
The president, the country.
所以我觉得
So, I thought
规矩能防止我把事情搞砸
the rules would protect me from screwing everything up.
丹弗斯姐妹向来不看重规矩
Danvers sisters have never really been big on rules.
我知道 只是暂时忘了
I know and I forgot that for a minute.
对不起
I'm sorry.
打赢这场战的唯一办法
The only way that we're gonna win this thing,
就是相信你我的直觉
is if I trust my instincts and I trust yours.
你说的对
And you're right.
空气里的氪石没清完
The air isn't fully clear.
所以这是一场冒险
So, this is a risk.
你觉得自己能行吗
Do you think you can do it?
我能
I know I can.
那就穿上战服吧
Then suit up.
遵命
No choice.
纳欣诺市游乐场
你踩坏了我的碧波
You smashed my Beebo.
人生就是这样的
That's a metaphor for life.
你能别再招人注意了吗
Will you stop drawing attention to yourself?
我们是来干活的
We have a job to do.
-情况怎么样 -外星人被精神控制了
- How are we doing? - Aliens are mind-controlled.
这边没问题
So all good here.
纳欣诺市游乐场发生了袭击
Reported attack at the National City Fair.
警♥察♥封锁现场
Police are on-scene securing the area,
建议人们不要靠近游乐场
and people are being advised to stay clear of the fairgrounds.
今天早些时候人们聚集
The attack began earlier today
在游乐场时发生了袭击
as people packed the fairgrounds...
空气质量百分之七十五
Air quality at 75%.
放开她
Drop her.
别毁了派
Not the pies.
我不敢相信他去了
I can't believe he went.
有小盒子
Little boxes.
-空气质量如何 -百分之九十
- Air check? u202d- Ninety percent.
如果保护服脱落还是致命的
That's still lethal if the suit fails.
你得撤回去 你得保存实力
You need to back off. You need to try and conserve.
我需要再处理一件事
I've just gotta handle one more thing.
在那里
Over there.
各位 各位 我们得走了
Guys? Guys, we gotta go.
各位
Guys?
发生了什么
What's happening?
保护服受到了太多伤害
The suit's taking too much damage.
所以 能量只能用于维持生命
So, power's being diverted to life support.
我来给你充能
I'll give you a jump.
你要稳住
You're gonna wanna hold still.
谢谢充能
Thanks for the charge.
现在怎么了
What's happening now?
我这边显示系统全面瘫痪了
I'm reading full systems failure.
保护服被锁定了 我动不了
The suit's locking down. I can't move.
我们得走了 姐
We should leave, sis.
我们达成原来的目的才能走
Not till we finish what we started.
让她死 了解了
Make her dead, got it.
该死的
Screw it.
我管这个叫"开瓶器"
I call this move "The can opener."
空气里还残留着氪石 对吧
Ah, there's still Kryptonite in the air, right?
所以 我扣下扳机会发生什么呢
So, uh, what happens if I pull the trigger?
-不 停下 -空气质量检查
- No, stop! - Air check.
空气百分之九十九纯净
The atmosphere is 99% clear.
你为什么要保护她
Why are you protecting her?
你为什么要保护他们
Why are you protecting any of them?
-看看他们在做什么 -不是他们在做这些
- Look at what they do. - They aren't doing this.
-你才是罪魁祸首 -人们需要恐惧
- You are. - People need to be afraid.
哪怕是我们得硬塞给他们
Even if it means we have to sell it to them.
百分百纯净
100%.
无需给生命维持系统提供能量了
Rerouting power away from life support.
立即解锁保护服
Unlocking suit now.
对 她说得没错
Yeah, what she said.
欢迎来到奥蒂斯
Welcome to Otis-- Oh.
不 我们为自♥由♥而战
No! We're fighting for freedom.
为了干掉小强
For roaches.
为了
For...
默茜
Mercy!
现在他们自♥由♥了
Now, they're free.
小菲
Fi?
我来了 亲爱的 我来了
Hey, I'm here, love. I'm here.
我来了 我来了
I'm here, I'm here.
你来了 亲爱的
Here you are, darling.
好的 我们得送她去医院
Okay, okay. We need to get her to a hospital.
我为你坚持了下来
I held on for you.
我知道 亲爱的 但是一定还能做些什么
I know, love. But there has to be something we can do.
我们一定还能做些什么
There has to be something we can do.
-我可以带走她的伤痛 -动手啊
- I could take away her pain. - Then do it!
拜托了 伙计
Please, man.
我在这 我在这
I'm here, I'm here.
答应我
Just promise me...
不 停下
No, stop it.
-答应我 -不
- Promise me. - No.
请不要生气
Please don't be angry.
我知道你会生气的
I know you'll want to.
我爱你 曼彻斯特
I love you, Manchester.
我爱你
I love you.
我不想要你离开我
I don't want you to leave me.
我会照顾好你的 我保证我会照顾好你的
I'll look after you. I promise I'll look after you.
不愧是我的女人
That's my girl.
小菲
Fi?
小菲
Fi?
为什么是我
Why me, man?
他们夺走了我的宝贝
They took my baby.
他们夺走了我的宝贝
They took my baby, man.
为什么 为什么
Why, man? Why, man?
我知道十有八♥九♥
I know that in all likelihood,
你会直接重新投入工作
you'll want to jump right back into work.
但是呢
But?
但是...
But...
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
祝贺你 丹弗斯局长
Congratulations, Director Danvers.
好了 我们终于打了一场胜仗
All right, we put one in the win column.
这是你们大家的功劳
And that's... That's because of you.
你们都应该感到自豪
You all should be so proud of yourselves.
-您有何贵干 -你好 我是劳伦·哈雷上校
- May I help you? - Hi. I'm Colonel Lauren Haley.
-您好 -美国总统派我来的
- Hi. - POTUS sent me.
鉴于你违背了直接命令
Given how you disobeyed direct orders,
他认为你需要有人监督
he thought you might need some oversight.
您会在这里待多久 上校
And how long will you be with us, Colonel?
需要多久就待多久
As long as it takes.
你应该提前跟我商量一下
It just should've been a discussion.
你指望我怎么做 坐视不管吗
What did you expect me to do, just sit here?
万一你被捕入狱怎么办
What if you'd been sent to prison?
关于这件事 我跟律师谈过了
Yeah, about that. I talked to my lawyer.
奇怪的是 我没有遭到新的控告
It's weird. I... No new charges.
没收到起诉书
No indictment.
警♥察♥甚至还会授权守护者作为警方代表
The cops might even deputize Guardian.
我知道
I know, it's, uh...
我做梦都想不到会有这么好的结局
It worked out better than I could have possibly imagined.
-姑娘 什么事 -你成了热点人物
- Hey, kid, what's up? - You're trending.
是吗
Yeah?
詹姆斯·奥尔森 人类英雄
情况不妙
In a bad way.
《守护者踩死蟑螂》 什么
"Roaches crushed u202dby Guardian's boot." What?
《人类奋起反击》
"Humans strike back strong."
《自♥由♥守护者》
"Guardian of Liberty."
太棒了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表