剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超高速移♥动♥有缺点也有优点
Yeah. Super speed has its pluses and its minuses.
总是很饿
Always hungry.
我老把鞋烧出洞
I was burning holes in my shoes.
你一点都不会想念这个吗
You're not gonna miss anything about it?
之前有这么些时候
There were a few times
我跑得很快
where I was running so fast,
感觉
it was like
周围的事物都停止了
things were standing still...
所有的一切都变得很清晰
Everything just felt really clear to me.
我会想念这种感觉的
I'm gonna miss that.
-闪电时间 -什么
- Flashtime. - What?
我把它叫做闪电时间
That's just what I call it.
你真的是给所有东西都要命名啊
You really have a name for everything.
有些事我也要感谢你
So I feel like I should be thanking you for something.
监视者
The Monitor.
你跟他谈过了 对吧
You talked to him, didn't you?
你让他改变了我们的命运
You got him to change our destinies somehow.
是你和卡拉改变了你们的命运 巴里
You and Kara changed your destinies, Barry,
你一直都是个英雄
by being the heroes that you always have been.
我成为过你
Hey, I've been you.
我活过 我感受过
I lived it. I felt it.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你也是
So are you.
即使你不想让人们相信这个事实
Even if you don't want people to believe it.
我没你想象的那么好
I'm not as good as you think I am.
但是因为你
But because of you,
我会努力成为那种好人
I think I'll get there someday.
-我们要抱抱吗 -不不
- Should we hug it out? - No. No.
这次坚决不抱
And I really mean it this time.
两次 你让我抱了你两次
Twice, you've made me hug you.
-不抱了 -好吧
- No. - All right.
好吧 我认真的
Okay? I mean it.
我提议举杯
I will propose a toast.
感谢你所拥有的
To appreciating what you have,
感谢未来的时光
however long you might have it.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我觉得你跟我们没关系了
I thought you were done with us.
想得美
Wishful thinking.
我刚从阿卡姆回来
I just came from Arkham.
告诉我你的那个疯狂医生
Tell me this deranged doctor of yours
不会成为更大的麻烦
isn't going to be a bigger problem.
迪根 为什么
Deegan? Why?
因为我听说他交了一个朋友
Because I hear he's made a friend.
别担心 医生
Don't worry, Doctor.
万事俱备
Everything is as it should be.
舞台已经建好
The stage is set.
有的世界会存续
Worlds will live.
有的世界会毁灭
Worlds will die.
整个宇宙
And the universe
届时会彻底改变
will never be the same.
2019年秋季上映
无限地球危机
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表