剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I yelled and screamed about doing the right thing
结果徒劳无功
and got nowhere.
但是我的军士说服了指挥官
But my sergeant convinced the CO
不让那个人的妻子和孩子冒生命危险
that it would be safer for his unit
对他的部队来说会更安全
not to risk the life of the man's wife and child.
他知道指挥官最在乎的是什么
He knew what the CO cared most about.
他的手下
His men.
你无法改变他人
You can't change people.
但你可以唤醒他们的良知
But you can appeal to who they are.
即使最强硬的指挥官都有在乎的人
Even the toughest COs care about something.
我猜猜 现在你希望你没打过电♥话♥给我
Let me guess, right now you're wishing that you never called me.
其实正好相反
Actually, it's quite the opposite.
我真的很高兴你没走
I'm really glad you didn't leave.
存有外星人注册表的根服务器
The root server containing the alien registry
就在地下五层的地下室里
is located in a vault on sub-level five.
授权人员必须通过一系列安检
Authorized personnel have to pass through a series of security checks.
第一 声纹识别
First, a voiceprint identification.
谢天谢地哈雷上校很爱说话
Thankfully Colonel Haley is good at talking,
而我很擅长录音
and I am good at recording.
哈雷上校
Colonel Haley.
第二 视网膜扫描
Next, a retinal scan.
我可以用我的形象诱发器
I can scramble the pattern of the retina
打乱视网膜模式 混淆网♥关♥计算机
in my image inducer to confuse the gateway computer.
接下来就是最具挑战的一步
Then the most challenging step.
有警卫看守的电梯
The guarded elevator.
《碟中谍》系列的主角
通过研究伊森·亨特 《碟中谍》里的高手
From studying Ethan Hunt, master of the impossible mission,
显然绕过警卫的答案是找托词
the obvious answer to bypass the guards would be subterfuge.
是的 哈雷上校
Yes, Colonel Haley,
我正赶往那里
I'm hurrying there as we speak.
哈雷上校 她没太有耐心
Colonel Haley, she's very impatient.
需要拿些东西 地下五层
Need something. Sub-level five.
全国外星人注册表
进入数据库
删除注册表
全国外星人注册表
进入数据库
删除注册表
确认 取消
如果有人发现了我的行为怎么办
What if my actions are discovered?
对外星人实施惩罚的报复手段
And the powers that be retaliate
就会变得更加严厉
by coming down even harder on the aliens.
但话说回来 如果我不删除
Then again, if I don't delete it,
外星事务部就会立即将我朋友驱逐出境
Alien Affairs will immediately target my friends for deportation.
如果我真的删除了
And if I do delete it,
那要怎样阻止政♥府♥
well, then what's to stop the government
想出别的办法来向他们下手呢
from finding a new way to target them?
难以抉择
Ah, spruck!
我接下来要做的事
There is a perfect 50/50 chance
有一半几率
that what I am about to do
是绝对错的
is absolutely wrong.
这样看来
Well...
如果没有精确的解答方案
If there is no mathematical solution
那也许我应该找一个
then perhaps I should find a more...
更具创造性的办法
creative one.
这些只是每月的开销
These are just monthly expenses.
支付给一半的预警和所有的囚犯
Payoffs to half the guards and all of the inmates.
这一本里全都是超人以及他被假定的失败
This one's all about Superman and his supposed failings.
真是让人火大
It's infuriating.
怎么了
What is it?
这是我小时候的事
It's from my childhood.
从四岁起
It's an inventory of
我所犯的过失和错误
all the faults and mistakes I've made since I was four.
他就是这个德行
This is how he operates.
我情绪激动 他就赢了
I get flooded with emotion and he wins.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
对面有个宅男偷♥窥♥狂
We have a peeping Tom across the way.
你觉得他会知道些什么吗
You think he knows anything?
我知道我应该心存感激
I get that I should be grateful.
我的确很感激
And I am.
但是呢
But?
但是我不爽
But I'm pissed.
我知道我必须来这里
I know I need to be here
但这让人觉得...
but this just feels...
我是守护者
I'm Guardian
我保护人们
and I protect people.
人们尊敬我
And people look up to me when...
你觉得你不值得别人来帮你吗
Do you feel like you don't deserve help?
我觉得我不该需要别人帮忙
I feel like I shouldn't need help.
我觉得我应该足够坚强来克服这一切
I feel like I should be strong enough to just get over this.
当然如果你有治愈仙丹 我愿意吃
Of course if you have a magic pill I'll take it.
可惜 这个过程需要时间
Sadly, this process takes time.
今天 我可以给你一个着手点 帮你对抗焦虑
For today, I can give you a starting point to deal with anxiety
或者任何有可能出现的负面情绪
or any negative feelings that may come up.
一种平复情绪的方法
A calming tool.
当然
Okay, sure.
叫做双侧刺♥激♥
It's called bilateral stimulation.
如果你开始出现症状 它可以帮助你恢复
So if you start experiencing symptoms, it can help pull you back.
手臂交叉 手指勾在一起
Cross your arms and interlock your fingers.
吸气
Breathe in.
吐气
Breathe out.
轻拍
Tap.
轻拍
Tap.
轻拍
Tap.
轻拍
Tap.
如果你觉得舒服的话
Now, if you're comfortable,
想一个你觉得安全的地方
think of a place where you feel safe.
使用这个方法 詹姆斯
Use the tool, James.
双臂交叉
Cross your arms,
手指勾在一起 吸气
interlock your fingers, breathe in.
轻拍
Tap.
这是治疗的一部分
This is part of the process.
需要耐心
It takes patience
但是会起效的
but it does work.
我知道会的
I know it will.
你好啊
Hey, there.
恶名昭彰的莱克斯·卢瑟的邻居
Neighbor to the infamous Lex Luthor, huh?
是的 真是无上的荣幸
Oh, yeah, it was a true privilege.
你这里的视野不错嘛
I mean, you have a great view.
这几周有看到什么可疑的事吗
See anything suspicious the last few weeks?
莱克斯所做的每一件都很可疑
Everything Lex did was suspicious.
让我猜猜 你希望我向他的宿敌
And let me guess, now you want me to rat him out
出♥卖♥♥♥他吗
to his archnemesis?
想想那感觉有多好
Think of how good that will feel.
终于能将他绳之以法
To help finally bring him to justice.
你指望我相信你吗
You expect me to trust you?
你就是个叛徒
You are literally a traitor.
但是你又在乎什么呢
But what do you care, right?
大摇大摆地走进来 陷害我们
Waltzing in here and putting a target on all our backs.
-你说什么 -整个国家都很想铲除你
- Excuse me? - The entire country is itching to nuke you.
当他们铲除你的时候
And when they do,
猜猜还有谁会被铲除
guess who else gets nuked?
不 他们不会这么做的
No, they wouldn't do that.
他们想这么做
They want to.
没人在乎无名小卒
Nobody cares about the little people.
即使我们为正义而战
Even if we're fighting for justice by say,
比如说公开有关非法无人机战争的机密文件
releasing classified documents about illegal drone warfare.
等等 你是斯蒂夫·罗麦利
Wait. You're Steve Lomeli.
是你从国防部窃取了数据
You stole all that data from the DOD.
我只是揭露了真♥相♥
I exposed the truth.
也为此失去了自♥由♥
And I paid for it with my freedom.
因为 我不像你
Because, unlike you,
并不能凌驾于法律之上
I'm not above the law.
真是荒谬 我...
That's ridiculous. I...
是吗 你有多少次
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表