剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Ben. How are you?
我很好 非常好 你呢
I'm good. I'm very good. How are you?
真希望我也能这样说
Wish I could say the same.
课堂上人满为患 预算正在削减
Classes are overcrowded, budget's being cut.
明妮和我也失去房♥子了
Minnie and I lost the house, too.
-不 不会吧 -那个创世纪事件
- Oh, no, no. - That genesis event.
-外星环境改造 -是啊
- Terraforming. - Right.
我们现在住在学生住♥宅♥
We're in student housing now.
-我肯定明妮会喜欢 -是的
- Oh, I'm sure Minnie loves that. - Yeah.
听着 本
Look, Ben,
你在大学发生的事
I'm sorry for what happened
-我很抱歉 -不
- with you and the University. - Oh! No.
不 把你那样扫地出门是不对的
No, it was wrong throwing you out on the street like that.
我不觉得我们之中有人理解
I don't think any of us understood
你所经历的事情 但是现在...
what you were going through, but now...
现在很多人都在经历一样的事
Now, a lot of people are going through the same thing.
事情正发生在我们身上
Well, what's happening is happening to us,
给了我们力量
and that gives us power,
意味着我们可以反击
that means that we can fight back.
事实上 我和一些朋友
As a matter of fact, me and some friends,
我们聚在一起
we are putting together
像是个互助小组
something like a support group,
我非常希望你能加入我们
and I would like very much for you to join us.
洛克伍德教授
Professor Lockwood.
你又是谁
Well, that depends on who's asking.
知道你和你的朋友们
Someone who knows that you and your friends
在过去几个月里
have been harassing alien immigrants
骚扰外星移♥民♥的人
for the last couple of months.
伤害他们 杀戮他们
Hurting them, killing them.
进来吧
Get in.
所以你就是在晚上出来活跃的那个东西
So, you're the thing that goes bump in the night.
好了 听着 我真的不知道
Okay, listen, I don't really know
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
你们很棒
You boys are good.
但是你们太鲁莽了
But you're sloppy.
我们找到了部分指纹
We found a partial fingerprint
就在你用来打布莱维克头部的管子上
in the pipe you used to beat over the head of that Bravik.
还找到了你的DNA
And we found your DNA in the dirt
就在玛多利亚双胞胎遗体旁的泥土里
next to the bodies of those Maaldorian twins.
他们把你伤得很重吧 但是你伤他们更重
They got you good, huh? But you got them better.
这个在下一次会有用的
This should help for next time.
如果你会逮捕我 我为什么还需要防弹衣
Why would I need body armor if you're gonna arrest me?
我不会逮捕你 你干得太棒了
I'm not gonna arrest you. You've done such great work.
我来这是为了告诉你 我们需要合作
I'm here to tell you that we need to work together.
人们爱戴你 本
People love you, Ben.
你有着罕见的沟通天赋
You have a rare gift of communication,
就像富兰克林·罗斯福 又或者是墨索里尼
like Franklin Roosevelt or Mussolini.
我的同事 他们都没有这样的天赋
The people I work with, they don't have such gifts.
我们要是联手
But I think if we could all work together,
就能让这个国家变得更好
we could make this country a much better place.
怎么做
How?
我们要揭发总统
We're gonna expose the president
他说谎 诈骗 还是个外星人
as a liar, a fraud, and an alien.
上爆料微博看看 好吗
Read a little 4chan, do ya?
我知道你不相信我
I can understand why you wouldn't believe me.
要是我们能证明这是真的话
But can you imagine if we proved it was true?
这个世界都会为此改变
How that would change the world?
那确实是个好梦
Well, that's a nice dream,
但我都不知道你是谁
but I don't even know who you are.
默茜·格雷夫斯
Mercy Graves.
那是我弟弟 奥蒂斯
And that's my brother, Otis.
有事吗
What's up?
最重要的是 这是菲奥纳
And most importantly, this is Fiona.
兼♥职♥酒保
Part-time bartender,
全职是倡导外星人♥权♥利的激进分子
full-time alien rights activist.
别被长相所迷惑了
Don't be fooled by the lipstick.
这副皮囊之下就是个怪物
Beneath the disguise, she's a monster.
她组织其他怪物
One who is organizing other monsters
来对抗我们
to defend themselves against us.
但这些都还好
But that's okay.
因为有些畜生的能力
Because some of these creatures
我们可以加以利用
have skills we can use.
你什么打算
So, what do you say?
加入我们吗
Besties?
洛克伍德家族钢厂
快趴下
Get down!
地球第一 地球第一 地球第一
Earth first! Earth first! Earth first!
现今
黄太阳辐射在帮助
The yellow sun radiation is helping
护盾抵抗氪石
the shield counteract the Kryptonite.
但是不够快
But not fast enough.
那你有什么建议
So, what are you saying?
除非我们能设法
Unless we could somehow get her
让她离开地球大气层
out of Earth's very atmosphere,
不然 很快我们就会无能为力
soon, there won't be anything we can do for her.
那我们就这样做 蒙·艾尔就成功了
Then, that's what we do. I mean, it worked for Mon-El.
我们把她放进分离舱
Then we can just put her in a pod,
送她去阿尔戈市
and we can send her to Argo City.
不行 超女已经被辐射了
Negative. Supergirl's already been irradiated.
她太虚弱了
She's too weak.
艾丽克斯 如果我们把她带离地球 她会死的
Alex, if we try to take her off-world, she'll die.
我们总得做些什么啊
Well, there must be something I can do.
客观地说
There is, objectively,
在整个可量化的宇宙中
across the entire quantifiable universe,
你什么都做不了
nothing you could do.
那我就要找其他人帮忙了
Then I need to ask somebody else for help.
-莉娜 -她在哪儿
- Lena - Where is she?
在这边
She's this way.
听着 我知道你和超女
Hey, listen, I know that you and Supergirl,
不总是意见一致
you don't always see eye to eye on everything,
但当我们最需要你时 你总能伸出援手
but it means a tremendous amount to us, to me,
这对我们来说意义重大 对我个人也是
that you're always here when we need you the most.
人们低估我了 我其实很关心这些事
People underestimate me, but I care.
真的
I really do.
你来了
You're here.
这是能制♥造♥由辐射控制的原型环境
Oh, my. A radiation-controlled proto-environment
内部真空密封的机械外骨骼
housed in a vacuum-sealed, mechanical exoskeleton
里面装有二毫米弹簧的圆盘
contained in a spring-loaded two-millimeter disc.
超女必须待在里面
Supergirl is gonna have to stay inside this
直到我们找到解毒的方法
until we figure out how to detoxify the atmosphere.
而我们现在还完全不知道怎么做
Which we have no idea how to do.
那这就是无限期监禁了
So, this is indefinite confinement?
我们没得选了 就这样吧
We have no other choice, so, do it.
别紧张 他是一伙的
Don't worry. He's with us.
超女死了吗
Is Supergirl dead?
没有正式声明 但是看着挺吓人的
It's nothing official yet, but it looks scary.
还有一件事
Just one more thing.
住手 你在干嘛
Hey, hey! Stop! What are you doing?
-收拾残局 -有时就这样
- Tying up loose ends. - It happens.
不行不行 我们不能杀自己人
No! No, not here. We do not kill our own.
拜托 他就是个路人甲
Oh, please. He's a nobody.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那这样 你是超查部的 对吧
All right. You're from the DEO, right?
你能把这些人带出来
You got these fine people out.
-是的 -那好
- Yeah. - Good.
那我猜
Well, then I'm gonna assume
你也能把我们领进去
that you can get us all back in.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表