剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I did this all to keep you and your mother safe.
你是为了你自己
You did this for yourself.
她死了都怪你
You're responsible for her death.
你用你那愚蠢的斗争杀了她
You killed her with this stupid fight of yours
我永远不会原谅你
and I will never forgive you.
我恨你
I hate you.
-红色之女吗 -对
- Red Daughter? - Yup.
我知道我应该怕她
I know I should be afraid of her,
但我有点替她难过
but I kind of feel bad for her.
如果我降落在其他地方 那可能就是我
I mean, if I had landed anywhere else, that could have been me.
一个被当做武器养大的难民
A refugee raised as a weapon.
但如果莉娜在那一刻发现了你的真实身份
But if Lena had found out in that moment who you really are...
我差点就告诉她了
I almost told her myself.
莱克斯已经知道了
Lex already knows.
你为什么又不告诉莉娜了呢
What stopped you from telling Lena?
过去几个月 莱克斯 伊芙都背叛了她
The past few months, she's been betrayed by Lex, by Eve...
如果她发现我一直都在隐瞒她
So, if she found out after all this time I was lying...
我不能让她再经历那样的事了
I couldn't bear to put her through that again.
但是 等这一切都结束 莱克斯进了监狱
But, when this is all over, and Lex is behind bars,
我会亲口告诉她真♥相♥
I am going to tell her the truth.
就算她会恨我
Even if she hates me.
我必须这样做 这样才对
I have to. It's the right thing to do.
是的 你说得对
It is. I think you're right.
你要怎么处理你在地图上的发现
And what are you gonna do about what you found on that map?
我作为一个美国公民的职责
My duty as an American citizen.
总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢你肯与我见面
Thank you for seeing me.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
我对凯特·格兰特的媒体帝国深怀敬意
I have nothing but respect for Cat Grant's media empire.
对她的怒火深怀敬畏之心
And nothing but fear of her wrath.
那是氪石吗
Is that Kryptonite?
眼神犀利啊 女士
Ah. Sharp eye, young lady.
自从超女袭击了白宫
Ever since Supergirl attacked the White House
我们添加了一些必要的预防措施
we've added some necessary precautions to, uh,
来保护我
keep me safe.
我们是要谈什么
So, where do we start?
美国处于危险之中 先生
The United States is in danger, sir.
我是来提醒你的
I came here to warn you.
提醒我
Warn me?
提醒我什么
Of what?
莱克斯·卢瑟联合了卡兹尼亚政♥府♥
Lex Luthor has allied with the Kaznian government
他们准备发起攻击
and they are going to attack.
而且也不是超女攻击了你
And Supergirl didn't attack you.
是莱克斯手下的一个克隆人干的
A clone that worked for Lex did.
而你的幕僚长也与他勾结
And your Chief of Staff is in collusion with him.
你有 你有证据吗
Do you... do you have any proof?
谢谢你提醒我注意这件事
Well, I wanna thank you for bringing this to my attention.
丹弗斯小姐 有其他人看过这个证据吗
Now, Miss Danvers, has anyone else seen this evidence?
没有 我认为来提醒你更重要
No, I, I thought it was more important to warn you,
越快越好
as soon as possible.
你做的没错
You did the right thing.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表