剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What the hell are you doing in my house?
别紧张 我不是来伤害你的
Don't be alarmed. u202dI'm not here to hurt you.
伊丽莎白 快报♥警♥
Elizabeth, call the police!
离我妈妈远点
Get away from my mother!
他不会伤害她的
No, he's not gonna hurt her.
-你认识他 -你又是谁
- You know him? - And who are you?
你们两个 都出去
Both of you, get out!
伊丽莎白·霍金斯
Elizabeth Hawkins.
我们有理由认为
We have reason to believe
你昨晚见过阿马代·迪罗斯
you may have seen Amadei Derros last night.
阿马代·迪罗斯
Amadei Derros?
我怎么会见过他 我不认识他
Why would I have seen him? I don't know him.
他昨晚被袭击了
He was attacked last night.
有人拿走了他保命的护身符
Someone took an amulet that keeps him alive.
我的女儿不会袭击任何人的
My daughter would never attack anyone.
我昨天工作了一整晚 然后和我男朋友回家了
I was at work all night, and then I went home with my boyfriend.
你是阿马代被袭击前脑子里想的最后一个人
You were the last person on Amadei's mind before he was attacked.
不可能
That's impossible.
我向你保证
I promise you.
阿马代绝不会想到我
Amadei would never have thought about me.
他是我爸爸 我从来没见过他
He's my father, and I've never even met the man.
阿马代是你♥爸♥爸
Amadei is your father?
失职的爸爸
Deadbeat father.
他从来没见过她
He's never even seen her.
我们很久以前有过一♥夜♥情♥
He and I had a one night stand a million years ago.
我以为我们有了感情
I thought we had a connection,
但当我告诉他我怀孕的时候
but when I told him I was pregnant,
他摔门离我而去
he shut the door in my face.
他说他绝对不会承认这个孩子
He said he'd never even acknowledge the child.
他确实想到她了
Well, he did think about her.
你在他大脑活动的最前部
You were at the forefront of his mind.
肯定是别人
It must've been somebody else.
我每年给他写信 发照片 绘画
I wrote him every year, sent him photos, drawings,
还有九年级的破读书报告
even a stupid book report in the ninth grade.
他从来没回复过
He never responded.
我对他来说不算什么
I'm no one to him.
看你做了什么
Look what you've done.
让她回忆起不快的往事
Dredging him up.
请你们出去
I want you out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他在想着你
He was thinking of you.
你和他遭遇的事情有某种关系
Somehow, you're connected to what's happened to him.
救我
Help me.
我要干枯了
I'm shriveling up.
不会的
No, you won't.
因为自♥由♥之子已经带着办法来了
Because a Child of Liberty has come forward with a solution.
有了它 你将可以夺走入侵者的超能力
And with it, you will be able to take the invaders' powers
而且不会失去那些能力
and never lose them.
你将战无不胜
You will become invincible.
人类的武器会除去地球上所有外星小强
The human weapon that will rid this planet of all roaches.
人类的真正英雄
Mankind's true hero.
钚不够用了 不过我找到了库存的铀
Plutonium is in short supply, but I found a stored uranium.
已经在路上了
It's en route.
铀不如钚稳定
Uranium is less stable than plutonium.
可能会引发更大的爆♥炸♥
We run the risk of a bigger explosion.
我们要么把詹森带到隔离地带
We need to get Jensen to an isolated area.
要么想办法控制住爆♥炸♥
Or we need to find a way to contain the explosion.
告诉我你怎么想的
Tell me what you're thinking.
电力场可以挡住爆♥炸♥的辐射
Well, an electrical force field could stop the radiation from the blast.
你能在爆♥炸♥过程中创造电力场吗
Can you create one on the fly?
临时准备一个离子容器 应该行得通
An improvised ionic containment, that could work.
球形容器 可以让电子尽可能地分散
Spherical, to get the optimal u202ddistribution of electrons.
就像穹顶一样 很简洁
Like a dome. Yes, it's elegant.
你得有自己的武器
You need something of your own, some sort of weapon.
质子包
A proton pack.
可以当喷枪
Perhaps as a blast gun.
多克斯特工 你能造出这样一个装置吗
Agent Dox, is there something you can create?
当然 我... 当然可以
Yes, yes, I... I absolutely can.
我可以... 我可以用力场盘
I can... I can use some force field discs
把它们连接成力场矩阵
and link them together into a force field matrix.
我还可以配备一把喷枪
I can also outfit a gun to blast--
明白 你被录用了
We get it. You're hired.
我们可以完美配合
We make a good team.
看你们对话很刺♥激♥
This is exhilarating to watch.
我这次冲事不冲人
I'm looking at the cause more than the candidate.
-这是个好事 -詹姆斯·奥尔森
- It's a good cause. - James Olsen.
我正盼着在这能碰到你呢
I was hoping I would find you here.
我只是...
Um, I was just, uh...
我的桌子在后面
My table's in the back.
我们恐怕坐的不是同一张桌子
I doubt we're seated at the same table.
这次活动邀请的都是...
And this event is for members of...
主流媒体
The mainstream media, yeah.
所以他们才把我安排在后面吧
That's probably why they seated me at the back.
听着 我欠你们俩一次道歉
Um, listen, I owe you two an apology.
上回见面我的状态不好
I wasn't in the best place when last our paths crossed,
但是现在... 现在好多了
but, uh, well, things... Things are much better.
失陪 我去拿杯喝的
Excuse me, u202dI'm gonna get a drink.
一会儿见
See you in a few minutes.
再晚点见也行
Make that two, please.
我最近在我的节目上谈到过你
Uh, you know, I was just talking about you on my show recently.
我听说了
So I heard.
但明确一下 我们代表的东西不同
And just to be clear, you and I do not represent the same things.
看来詹姆斯·奥尔森
Far be it from James Olsen
不会接受与自己不同的看法
to listen to an opinion that is not his own.
我接受与自己不同的看法
I listen to opinions that are not my own.
但我在你的节目中
But what I heard in your
听到的满是歧视和憎恨
show was full of discrimination and hate.
这时我就无法接受了
And that's when I stopped listening.
看来你们这类人到了这个时候
I see, so this is the part where you and others like you
也会因为无知和刻板印象
start making crass generalizations
做出以偏概全的结论
based on ignorance and stereotype.
别忘了我这类人有时候也会被逼走
And you forgot the part where people like me walk away.
詹姆斯 听着 我
James, listen, I...
我再次道歉 我不想事情这样发展
I apologize again. This is not the way I wanted this to go.
人们很担忧 詹姆斯
People are concerned, James.
人们谈外星人色变
People have alien whiplash.
我理解 超人姐弟
I mean, I understand, the Super cousins,
他们保护我们 算是吧
they protect us, kind of.
但是这个国家最近经历的三场灾难
But the last three disasters this country has seen,
都是因外星人而起
they've all been of alien origin.
现在 守护者
Now, Guardian...
守护者 这才是我想和你谈的
Guardian, that's what I wanna talk to you about.
这代表人类希望
That is a symbol of human hope.
我不想参与进来
I want no part of that.
不要把这些人拒之门外 詹姆斯
Do not shut u202dthese people out, James.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see?
这么想的人不是疯了 而是害怕
The people who think this way, they're not crazy, they're scared.
他们需要别人认同这份恐惧
And they need u202dthose fears acknowledged.
当他们没有被认同时
And when they're not,
当他们被你现在这样拒之门外
when they get shut down like you're doing right now,
那就会 把他们拖入黑暗的深渊
it just... it drives them deeper into darkness.
让我澄清一些事情 教授
Let me be very clear about something, Professor.
你无法把这件事怪到我头上
You will not lay this at my feet.
谢谢 卡西安 阿马代肯定会感受到他们的祈福
Thanks, Cassian. I'm sure Amadei u202dcould feel their prayers.
那会帮他们坚持下去
It'll help them hold on.
要知道我们在尽一切可能
Just know we're doing all
寻找护身符来保护他
we can to find that amulet and make him safe.
阿马代袭击的事已经传开了
Word has spread of Amadei's attack.
他家外面已拉起警戒
There's a vigil forming outside his home.
好的 我有意大利辣肠和蘑菇披萨
All right. I've got pepperoni and mushroom.
艾丽克斯 你在这里做什么
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表