剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Taken from you.
就像你的莉娜
Like your Lena.
对
Yes.
或许你确实应该多去看看
Maybe you should see more.
四个月前
纳欣诺市
National City.
你知道卡兹尼亚 氪星
You know Kaznia, Krypton.
现在你要感受一下巴比伦
Now you need to experience Babylon.
你好
Hey!
小姐
Kid!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
琳达
Linda.
琳达·李
Linda Lee.
琳达·李
Well, Linda Lee,
你能再给我们拿些这个吗
why don't you go on and get us some more of this?
没问题
Of course.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
一个猪饲料槽
A pig trough.
其中一个人别着
One of the men had a pin
艾美特克标志 他们是制♥造♥武器的
with the AmerTek insignia. They make weapons.
美国的出口 电影
America's exports, movies
炸♥弹♥
and bombs.
美国人为了生活幸福让卡兹尼亚受苦
Kaznia suffers so that Americans can live like this.
超女就维护那些人吗
And Supergirl defends those men?
对 因为她
Yes, because she's
意志不坚定
soft.
习惯了这种生活方式
Accustomed to a certain lifestyle.
你想了解她吗
You wanna understand her?
就是这里 这是超女住的地方
This is the place. This is where Supergirl lives.
或者叫她在外人眼里的名字
Or, as some know her,
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers.
有一天 你可能必须跟她一模一样
One day, you may have to be just like her.
行动 思考都要一样
Move like her, think like her.
那么
So,
你看到了什么
what do you see?
她喜欢舒适
She likes comfort.
她没有自♥制♥力
She's undisciplined.
这些都是她的吗
All of this is for her?
她就像住在塔里的公主
She is like a princess in a tower.
靠着记者的工资生活
And on a reporter's salary.
有人来了
Someone is coming.
卡拉
Kara!
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我以为你在斯摩维尔
I thought you were in Smallville.
我明确记得你
I mean, I specifically remember you
让我照顾你那十亲九故呢
asking me to take care of your leafy dependents.
是的 斯摩维尔 我...
Yeah, yes. Uh, Smallville. Yeah, I, uh...
-我... -你没取消
- I... - Oh, you didn't cancel
你的度假吧
your vacation, did you?
我跟你说过我会代管超查部
I told you that I would hold down the fort at the DEO.
但你没去
I mean, but you are missed.
不 当然了 我没取消我的度假
No. Of course, I didn't cancel my vacation.
我只是... 忘了我的笔记本
I... I just... I... I forgot my journal.
看看我
Look at me.
糊涂的撰稿人 没带她的笔记本
Silly writer, without her journal.
好吧 很好
Okay, well, good.
你应该...
Well, you should...
你应该去了 是吧
You should be going, right?
好的 我会的 谢谢你 艾丽克斯
Yeah, okay, okay, I will. Thank you, Alex.
拜拜
Bye.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye. - See ya.
卡拉·丹弗斯也有个艾丽克斯吗
Kara Danvers has an Alex, too?
你们有很多共同点 但它们并不重要
You have a lot in common except for what counts.
实地考察结束了 我得回到
Field trip's over. I have to go back to--
-监狱里去 -是的
- To prison. - Yes.
回卡兹尼亚 确保没人看到你
Go back to Kaznia. Make sure you weren't seen.
不能有人知道你的存在
No one can know that you exist.
格兰特女士今天只威胁了我六次
Ms. Grant only threatened to fire me
说要开除我
six times today.
我觉得她越来越喜欢我了
I think she's warming to me.
莉娜不知道她有多大的潜力
Lena doesn't realize how much potential she has.
我希望现在至少全世界会知道
I hope now at least the world will.
莉娜·卢瑟
Lena Luthor.
卡拉
Kara!
你在这里干什么 我以为你去度假了
What are you doing here? I thought you were on vacation.
我...
I, uh...
我得帮艾丽克斯处理一些事情
I had to help Alex with something.
卢瑟女士
Ms. Luthor.
卢瑟女士 抱歉打断一下
Ms. Luthor. Sorry to interrupt.
C实验室需要你 这事很急
You're needed in Lab C, and it can't wait.
不好意思 你回了以后 办个女生之夜吧
I'm sorry, but when you get back, maybe a girl's night?
大肚腩汉堡
Big Belly Burger.
就像你去年的生日
Like your birthday, last year.
成交
Sold.
你好 "卡拉"
Hello, "Kara."
或者我该叫你 女贞
Or should I say, Privet?
艾丽克斯不可能派你来L公♥司♥
There is no way Alex sent you to L-Corp.
-你在这里干什么 -我想见他妹妹
- What are you doing here? - I wanted to meet his sister.
好了 你见过她了
Okay, well, you met her,
所以现在回你的套娃里去
so now get back to your nesting doll.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
美国是令人讨厌 但我不太确定
America is unsavory, but I'm not so sure
它有艾丽克斯认为的那么差
it is bad as Alex thinks--
不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
你不会去吃所有的苹果派
You are not gonna go all apple pie-eating,
挥舞国旗 假装讨好我
flag-waving, Philip Jennings on me.
卡拉·丹弗斯想要做好事
Kara Danvers wants to do good.
她有同情心 她有很多朋友
She has compassion. She has friends.
莉娜就是其中一个
And Lena is one of them.
为什么
Why is that?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
你的小项目有她自己的想法
Your little project's got a mind of her own,
她要让你完全脱离
and she's about to star-spangle you
这个世界的控制
right out of world domination.
恐慌对你来说并不好 泰斯马克女士
Panic is a bad color on you, Ms. Tessmacher.
我能解决这个
I can fix this.
你和奥蒂斯得去卡兹尼亚
You and Otis will have to go to Kaznia.
什么 为什么
What? What for?
因为那是她最爱的地方
Because that's where the thing she loves most is.
如果美国人把它从她那里夺走了
And she's gonna be ever so sad when the Americans
她会很很伤心的
take it away from her.
孩子
Hey, kid.
你好 水手
Hey, sailor.
导弹锁定目标
Missile engaging target.
谁会这么做
Who would do this?
你已经知道了
You already know.
阿美特克 贪婪的美国人
AmerTek. The greedy Americans.
别这么做
Don't do this.
听我说 卢瑟家族在等待时机
Listen to me. Luthors bide their time.
这只是一个美国人...
This is just an American--
-拜托 停下 -不
- Please, stop. - No!
你可能破坏了我们所有的工作
You could have compromised all of our work.
-他们杀了米凯尔 -一条命是什么
- They killed Mikhail! - What is one life?
和世界比起来 一条命什么都不是
One life is nothing next to the world!
你赌进去一切 却不听我的话
You risked everything, and you did not listen to me!
你不能命令我
You don't give me commands.
我在帮你
I am helping you.
他们看到了你的脸
They saw your face.
如果你被认出来了 世界会追捕你
If you were identified, the world would hunt you down!
我会让这看起来像个意外
I'll make this look like an accident.
破坏 误杀 我来收拾你的烂摊子
Sabotage, friendly fire. I will clean up your mess!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表