剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
而且我暂时很难脱身
Also, it might be difficult for me to extricate myself at the moment.
好吧 待着别动 我们过来
Okay, well, stay put. We're coming to you.
快点
Hurry.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling like that?
你说"我们"
You said "We."
当然了
Of course you did,
因为布莱尼在尼娅那里 荣恩要带我们飞过去
'cause Brainy's at Nia's and J'onn will fly us there.
安东尼·斯图尔特 外星事务局局长今日被杀
Anthony Stuart, the Director of Alien Affairs was murdered today.
外星事务局局长被外星人杀害
哈雷告诉你
You have an update from Haley
这个外星杀手的消息了吗
about this alien menace that killed him?
超查部正全力调查
The DEO's following all leads.
请提醒上校
Please remind the colonel
这正是我们的新法案如此重要的原因
this is why our new initiative is so important.
针对洛克伍德的抗♥议♥
And these Lockwood protests,
抗♥议♥者增加演变成抗♥议♥活动
变得越来越麻烦了
they're starting to become a nuisance.
我们该对他采取行动了
I think it's time we did something about him.
我今晚告诉您可选方案 长官
I'll bring you options tonight, sir.
布莱尼
Brainy?
你们看见他了吗
You guys see him?
没有
That's a negative.
艾丽克斯 你好吗 陌生人
Alex? How've you been, stranger?
我是贝卡 我们喝过酒的
It's Becca. We had drinks.
两次
Twice.
贝卡 天啊 抱歉我没给你打电♥话♥
Becca. Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry I never called you.
我... 我的生活... 太不可思议了
I... My life has just... It's been so crazy.
总有这种时候的 想喝一杯吗
It happens. Wanna grab a drink?
但是... 其实我得...
Um, you know what? Actually, I have to...
拜托 你不会连叙叙旧的时间都没有吧
Come on, don't tell me you don't have time to at least catch up.
去吧 叙叙旧 我们会找到他的
Go, go, catch up. We'll find him.
那好 行啊
Oh, yeah. Okay.
看样子她不用帮忙把妹了
It seems like she didn't need a wing-woman.
巴黎 我们来了
Paris, here we come.
正是时候
And not a moment too soon.
我听到了你战斗的号♥召
I heard your call to arms and,
我很为你骄傲 乔治
I'm really proud of you, George.
自♥由♥之子正在
The Children of Liberty are out there
搜索那个外星杀手
searching for that alien killer.
我不知道接下来该做什么
I'm just not sure what to do next.
这事你要公开解决
You gotta take care of it publicly.
人们必须知道是我们的功劳
People have to know that it's us.
我不知道我行不行
I don't know if I can.
乔治 我知道害怕的感觉 我们都知道
George, I know what it's like to be scared. All of us do.
但突然有个机会出现在你面前
But then, then an opportunity can present itself,
就像打开了开关
and like a switch,
你的整个世界就改变了
your whole world changes.
一切都清楚了
And you find clarity
你找到了目标
and focus, and strength
和你从未感知过的力量
like you've never known.
我需要你做的就是寻找那个机会
So what I need you to do is just look out for that opportunity
相信它
and trust it.
然后抓住这个机会
And you will take it.
他应该不在这里
I don't think he's here.
我就在这里
I am right here.
布莱尼 你在柜子里干什么
Brainy? What are you doing in the closet?
我刚躲开伊薇特 尼娅的室友
I just escaped Yvette, Nia's roommate.
显然 每首歌♥都令她疯狂
Apparently, every song is her jam.
你有样本吗
Do you have the samples?
这需要几分钟
This will take a few minutes.
你快去吧 我在这里等着
Well, you go. I'll stay here.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 过来坐
Yeah. Come sit.
你会渡过难关的
You're gonna get through this, you know.
别对自己那么严厉
Just go easy on yourself.
-你还有我在身边 -你不知道我有多感激
- And you have me. - You don't know how much I appreciate that.
只要
Just...
想想你母亲多爱你
think about how much your mother loved you.
想想她会希望你怎么做
And what she would've wanted for you.
努力实现她的愿望
And try to honor that.
她会希望我去运用梦境
She would want me to dream.
但是我姐
But my sister...
你不能让她阻止你接受命运的安排
You can't let her stop you from embracing your destiny.
我因为家庭隐藏了太久自己的真实身份
I hid who I was for far too long because of my family.
艾丽克斯一开始都不赞成我公开身份
Even Alex didn't think it was a good idea at first.
至少她现在知道真♥相♥并且支持你
At least now she knows everything and supports you.
实际上
Actually, um,
艾丽克斯不知道我是超女了
Alex doesn't know I'm Supergirl anymore.
为了保护她 她被消除了记忆
She had her mind wiped to protect her.
是的
Yeah.
但是我不能因此
But I can't let that stop
不去帮助需要帮助的人
me from helping the people that need my help
不去做做力所能及的好事
and doing the good that I can do.
你也可以做许多好事
And you could do a lot of good, too.
你现在是我家庭的一份子
You're part of my family now.
我们欢迎所有英雄
And all heroes are welcome.
跟我说说 联调局一定
So catch me up. The FBI must
对最近发生的事感到很头疼
be crazy with all the stuff that's happening.
还有领养的事 告诉我
And your adoption, tell me you
你是因为家里有小孩所以没联♥系♥我
have a kid and that's your excuse for not calling.
小孩 不 我还没有
A kid? Um, not yet.
对不起 你之前听上去很激动
Sorry. I know how excited you were about it.
是的 但是我大概突然断了念想
Yeah, I was. I, uh, guess I kind of dropped the ball.
那就重新拾起来
Then, pick it back up.
对不起 我的朋友需要我
Um, will you excuse me? My friends, they need me.
我很抱歉没有联♥系♥你
I really am sorry that I didn't call.
-你发现了什么 -没有辐射特征
- What did you find? - No radiation signature.
但是我在样本中发现了人类基因
But I did find human DNA in the sample.
-另一个受害者 -我觉得是的
- It's another victim? - I would assume.
联合基因索引系统有匹配 是帕梅拉·费勒
I found a match for the DNA in CODIS. Pamela Ferrer.
但纳市警局说 她还没有被报告失踪
But according to NCPD, she's yet to be reported as missing.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
克拉拉马里人是黄色的吗
Is a Klaramarian yellow?
我觉得他是想说有地址
I, uh, think that means yes.
是的 我当然有
Yes, obviously.
她的家其实就在几个街区之外
Her home is actually just a few blocks away.
我们应该准备行动
We should move out.
不 不 布莱尼和我会准备行动
No, no, no, no. Brainy and I will move out.
但是看你们在犯罪现场行动太有意思了
But that was so fun, seeing you in action at the crime scene.
卡拉 那会很危险
Kara, it could be dangerous.
把它想成顺风车
Think of it as a ride-along,
媒体跟去现场
the press tagging along
看政♥府♥如何保卫城市
to see how the government protects the city.
没错 我也一起去
Yeah, I'll come along, too.
-好的 一起行动就行 -没问题
- All right, well, just stick together. - Sure.
帕梅拉·费勒 你在吗
Pamela Ferrer, are you here?
我们是联调局
This is the FBI.
帕梅拉
Pamela?
我是帕梅拉·费勒 有什么问题吗
I'm Pamela Ferrer. Is there a problem?
是的 有重大的问题
Yes, there is very much a problem.
-布莱尼 -帕梅拉·费勒的基因
- Brainy! - Pamela Ferrer's DNA
和我们发现的外星毒液混合在一起
was commingled with the alien venom we found.
他们互相联♥系♥ 无法分割
They were linked. Mandating contact.
她不可能还活着 更不用说没被伤害
She should not be alive, let alone unharmed.
情人节这天
With Valentine's Day,
我本该更专注于大脑思维
I must've been more preoccupied than I thought.
因为唯一合理的解释就是那条蛇
Because the only logical conclusion is that snake
没有变成我给你看的那个生物
didn't morph into that creature I showed you,
而是和那个女人结合了
but rather it merged with that woman.
-那个外星生物是共生体 -没错
- The alien is a symbiote? - Yes.
我98.9%肯定
I am 98.9% certain that
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表