剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
is let him come to us.
这个送你 和解礼物
It's a peace offering.
之前的事对不起 我过分了
I'm sorry about before. I was out of line.
你关心詹姆斯
You care about James.
没什么好道歉的
That's nothing to apologize for.
我收下了
But I will take it.
好 谢谢了
Yes. Thanks.
果冻太适合做医院的食物了
Oh. Jell-O really is the perfect hospital food.
这就是创伤的隐喻
It's a metaphor for trauma.
抖它一下 它就摇摆
If you shake it, it wobbles,
但还能保持原状
but it still holds its form.
如果你挖得太深 那就再也不能恢复原样了
If you dig in too deep, it's never the same.
就情况来看 你似乎
You don't seem to be wobbling very much,
也没有很摇摆不定
given the circumstances.
-在军队工作吗 -对 我是心理学家
- Military? - Psychologist, yeah.
很多事情我都见多不怪了
I have pretty much seen it all.
而且 这是第十二次
Plus, this is the 12th time
到医院来看望詹姆斯了
that I have visited James in the hospital.
你知道的 我弟弟
You know my brother,
总是到处
he's always running off
参与危险的事情
and diving into something dangerous.
家里情况不如意的时候
It was the way he coped when things
他就这么解决问题
got hard at home.
如果你一直奔跑 就不用停下来
If you just keep running then you don't have to stop
感受自己的痛苦了
and feel how much you're hurting.
这话好耳熟
That sounds familiar.
-卡拉 -嘿
- Kara! - Hi.
好久不见
Oh, it's been forever.
抱歉这么晚才来
Sorry it took me so long to get here.
你去了需要你的地方
You were where you needed to be.
现在也是
I am now.
我要去再找点零食来
I am going to go and find more snacks.
我跟你一起
Yeah, I'll come with you.
-行啊 -我叫荣恩
- Okay, cool. - J'onn, by the way.
好名字
Oh, cool name.
-法国名吗 -有点接近了
- French? - Close.
你来了
So, you came.
是的 我还准备了一堆借口
I did, and I brought a whole bunch of excuses with me.
但其实 我可能只是...
But deep down, I think I just...
不想袖手旁观
couldn't bear standing by doing nothing.
感到恐惧 无助
It's scary, feeling helpless.
这感觉很可怕
It's terrifying.
但跟你一块在这里不是没有意义的
But being here with you isn't nothing.
这意味着一切
It's everything.
过来吧
Come here.
卡拉 艾丽克斯
Kara, Alex.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-他在这边 -对 这边
- He's this way. - Yeah, this way.
好
Okay.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我要是能拿出这巧克力 可能会好点
I would be better if I could just get a Choco!
我向来对付机器都没问题的
I usually get along so well with machines.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
不只是詹姆斯
It's not just James.
就在几个月前 超女差点死了
Only months ago, Supergirl nearly died.
也不用我说
And don't even get me started
那块差点让我放弃自己的
on the AI plate that has forced me to...
人工智能板了吧
just give up my entire existence!
我告诉过你没有 我祖上世世代代都是恶人
Have I mentioned that every single one of my ancestors is evil?
还有蒙·艾尔
And Mon-El, well,
他向来都有点瞧不起人
he was always a bit dismissive.
微冒犯是他们自身创伤的一种
Microaggressions are their own form of trauma.
我...
I'm...
抱歉 我觉得...
I'm sorry. I think...
我觉得这事逼着我
I think this event has forced me to process
重新面对我以前所经历过的一切困难
every difficult thing I have ever experienced.
而我还是连巧克力都拿不出来
And I still can't even get a Choco--
功率骤增
Power surge?
曼彻斯特在水坝那里
Manchester's at the dam.
整个城市都由它供电
It powers the whole city.
他的权杖能把整个水坝毁掉
With the Staff, he can wipe it out.
我们走
Let's go.
詹姆斯 他还在做手术
James! He's in the middle of surgery!
备用发电器在哪里
Where are the backup generators?
现在本该启动了
Should be on right now.
没电就不能完成手术 他会失血过多的
We can't finish without power. He'll bleed out.
曼彻斯特
Manchester!
好了 是时候了
Well, well, it's about time.
来拿啊 和平火星人
Come and get it, Martian of peace!
水坝崩裂了
The dam's cracked.
他要淹没整个城市
He's gonna flood the whole city.
你去吧 这是我和他的战斗
Go. This war is mine.
我做了安全的选择
I picked the safe option.
既然做了安全的选择 这就不应该发生
This isn't supposed to happen when you pick the safe option.
凯丽 听着
Kelly, look, no one
没人能想到会发生这种事的
could've predicted that this was gonna happen.
你为你弟弟做了最好的决定
You made the best decision that you could for your brother,
莉娜的药那时候还不能用 现在可以了
and Lena's drug wasn't ready then. But it's ready now.
听着 我知道
Now, look, I know you have
你有充分的理由不相信莉娜·卢瑟
1,000 reasons to not trust Lena Luthor,
但我不是请你相信她
but I'm not asking you to trust her.
我请你相信我
I'm asking that you trust me.
-就这么做吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
抱歉 我不是故意偷听的
Hi. Sorry, didn't mean to eavesdrop,
坏习惯而已 但我听见你们说的了
nasty habit, but I heard what you just said.
我把药带来了 以防万一
I brought the drug, just in case.
我们现在要找到莉娜
We have to find Lena now.
该死
Damn it!
别发疯了
Stop this madness!
你会害死成千上万的人
You'll kill thousands of innocent people.
这个世界已经四分五裂了
This world is already tearing itself apart.
如果你想阻止这局面 就不要和我作对
If you want to stop that, don't fight me.
加入我
Join me.
不可能
Never.
我要做的事情完全是违法的
What I'm about to do is absolutely illegal.
任何目击者都会成为共犯
Any witnesses will be considered accessories to a crime.
-卢瑟小姐 -再不走我就解雇你了
- Miss Luthor. - Leave now before I fire you.
如果你不起来战斗 就会失去一切
If you don't stand up and fight, you'll lose everything.
又一次失去
Again.
金姆
K'hym.
塔尼娅
T'ania.
不要
No.
跑 快跑
Run. Run!
不 不
No. No!
你干得漂亮
You're beautiful.
荣恩
J'onn.
曼彻斯特在哪里
Where's Manchester?
我们去看看詹姆斯
Let's go see James.
我就挨了一枪 你不用大老远地赶来
I only got shot once. You didn't have to come all this way.
你从没邀请我过来
Aw, you never invite me to visit.
不然我怎么认识你的朋友们
How else was I gonna meet your friends?
顺便说一句 他们都很好
They're pretty great, by the way.
其中一个还救了你一命
One of them even saved your life.
关于那点
Yeah, about that...
-谢谢你 -你没事就好
- Thank you. - I'm just glad you're okay.
再说了 是超女找到你的
Besides, Supergirl was the one that found you.
你该感谢她
You should be thanking her.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你刚刚死里逃生
Oh. I know you just came back from the dead,
但你会宁愿你没有 因为我刚给妈妈打了电♥话♥
but you're about to wish that you didn't because I called Mom.
我们该退场了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表