剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course.
在我到达地球之时
And by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret I work with my adopted sister at the DEO
保护这颗我称之为家园的星球
to protect this planet I call my home
不受任何人的伤害
from anyone that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
谢谢你一直在我身边
Thank you for standing by my side
让我自己处理这件事
and letting me handle this by myself.
那你另一个案子呢
And your other investigation?
守护者算什么
Guardian who?
我爱你 曼彻斯特
I love you, Manchester.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
菲奥娜之前在调查他 我想接着追查
Fiona was looking into him. And I tried to follow up.
佩特赛利警官
Officer Petrocelli?
这是哈伦·艾尔
This is the Harun-El.
对于它 我们还有太多不了解的地方
There's so many things we don't know about it.
它的用途 力量 危险
Its uses, its powers, its dangers.
我们准备进入试验的第二阶段
We're ready to begin phase two of our trials.
我觉得感恩节没别的 就是要吃南瓜派
I'm sorry, but Thanksgiving for me is all about pumpkin.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yes.
苹果派好吃多了 也更具美国特色
Apple is way better and more American.
可肉豆蔻 姜
But the nutmeg, the ginger,
还有那一小团鲜奶油
and the dollop of fresh whipped cream.
好吧 我喜欢听你说"一小团"
Okay, I love it when you say "Dollop."
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
这里过去是个美好的社区
This used to be a nice neighborhood.
但你们却滋生了
Until you infested it.
美好算是过誉了
Nice is overrated.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
去咬那些垃圾
Go get those scum!
佩特赛利
Petrocelli.
朋友 还记得我吗
Hey, friend-o. Remember me?
真奇怪 狗狗通常很喜欢我
That's weird. Dogs usually love me.
我要闪人了 伙计
I'm outta here, man.
再靠近一步我就弄断他的脖子
Take a step and I break his neck.
谢了 但情况在我控制之下
Thanks, but I had it under control.
曼彻斯特 对吗
Manchester, right?
我们见过面
We-we've met.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你在这做什么
So, what are you doing here?
散散步而已
You know, just out for a walk
我看到这些人在骚扰一对有爱的外星情侣
and I saw this lot harassing a nice alien couple.
美国最后的暮光
"致所有真正的自♥由♥之子
"To all true Children of Liberty
我们相信这个国家属于我们
who believe this country is ours.
我们必须抵♥制♥外星人灾害"
We must resist the alien scourge."
这是一份宣言
This is a manifesto.
这个自♥由♥代表是谁
Who is this Agent Liberty?
我们都是
We all are.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我的车被淋湿了 这些传♥单♥全糊在了上面
My car was wet and these leaflets stuck to it like paper mache.
没关系 我正要开始检查
It's okay. I was just about to check the efficiency
哈伦·艾尔治疗肿瘤的效率
of the Harun-El treatment on the tumors.
他们自称为自♥由♥之子
They call themselves the Children of Liberty.
我想就是这些人
I think these are the ones
一直称呼守护者为人类英雄
who kept calling Guardian a human hero.
真瘆人
So creepy.
我希望詹姆斯今天能公开谴责他们
I'm hoping James will denounce them today.
我帮他定了上肖恩·秋的电视节目
I booked him on Sean Chiu's television program,
-《今日辩论》 -真的吗
- The Counterpoint Daily. - You did?
我超爱那节目
I love that show.
好吧 我们得稳定心率
Okay, we gotta get the rhythm back.
心率194 还在上升
BPM is 194 and rising.
充能
Charge.
肿瘤还在增大
The tumors were still growing.
做活组织检查 销毁样本
Take a biopsy, we'll destroy the sample.
我们还有两个治疗方案
We still have two protocols left.
你这是打算治愈癌症 肯定要花时间
You're trying to cure cancer, it's gonna take time.
自♥由♥之子向世界宣布了自己的存在
The Children of Liberty announcing themselves to the world.
多克斯特工已经开始调查自♥由♥代表的身份
Agent Dox is already working on identifying Agent Liberty,
并试图找出宣言中是否有隐藏信息
and trying to find if there's a deeper message in the manifesto.
为什么 这些是人类仇恨组织小打小闹
Why? I mean, these are the rantings of a human hate group.
联邦调查局会处理的
The FBI will deal with it.
但这可能很危险
But this could be dangerous.
这是有先例的
There's precedent.
从德国的白玫瑰组织
From the White Rose in Germany
到1954年危地马拉的中情局
to the CIA in Guatemala in 1954.
这样的传♥单♥过去常用来引发起义活动
Leaflets like this, they were used to activate uprisings.
这不是我们的管辖范围 局长
It's not our purview, Director.
说到管辖范围
And speaking of purview,
你发现这些传♥单♥时在哪
where were you when you found this?
我正在阻止面具人袭击两名外星人
I was stopping an attack on two aliens by men in masks.
是在哪呢
But where?
市中心公园
Midtown Park.
你接到去那巡逻的命令了吗
Were you ordered to patrol there?
我去是因为我听到
I went because I heard--
你接到去那巡逻的命令了吗
Were you ordered to patrol there?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
我知道你过去行动完全自♥由♥
I know you've had free rein in the past,
但现在情况不同了
but things are different now.
假如你想阻止抢劫 加入纳市警局
If you want to intervene in muggings, join the NCPD.
这里是超查部
This is the DEO.
我们应对的是更危急的情况
We swim in deeper waters.
我们的资源不会用来调查这份宣言
Our resources will not be used to investigate this manifesto.
你叫多克斯特工做其他任务上去
You tell Agent Dox to return to his other assignments,
明白了吗
is that clear?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我或许不是钢铁女侠 但你们要是逼我
I may not be the Woman of Steel, but if you push me
就会发现我也不屈不折
you will find I do not bend.
解散
Dismissed.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
我今天带了些红薯派来 就在自助餐厅
I brought some sweet potato pie today. It's in the cafeteria.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
她完全固执己见
She's completely dug her heels in here.
权力都在她手里
She has all of the power.
那我们只能听她的吗
So we're just gonna listen to her?
什么 才不要
What? No way.
-不 我们还是要调查这件事 -是啊
- No, we're still investigating this. - Yeah.
她要是再像《哈利波特》的乌姆里奇一样
And if she gets any more Dolores Umbridge-y,
我就学韦斯莱双胞胎
I'm going full Weasley twin.
没错 再说谁会吃她的派
Yeah, and who would eat that pie?
-肯定有毒 -毫无疑问
- It's for sure poisoned. - Absolutely.
我定位了撒传♥单♥的无人机
I've located the drones that dropped the manifesto.
可惜无法追踪它们
Unfortunately, they're untraceable.
没有印记 没有序列号♥
No prints, no serial numbers.
布莱尼 很遗憾地告诉你
Brainy, I'm sorry to say that
哈雷上校已正式命令你
Colonel Haley has officially ordered you
-停止调查 -好
- to stop the investigation. - Okay.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no.
你明白我的意思 对吧
You understand what I'm saying, right?
我向你保证我们沟通上的困难已成为过去
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表