剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我见到你也很高兴
It was good to see you, too...
火星猎人
Martian Manhunter.
你好
Hey.
对伊芙的追踪怎么样了
How's the hunt for Eve coming?
好吧
Well, um,
我们发现她复活了奥蒂斯
we found out she revived Otis,
然后从她追查到了本·洛克伍德
which connects her to Ben Lockwood,
所以我现在要去华盛顿质问他
so I am going to D.C. now to question him.
所以洛克伍德和卢瑟可能有关系吗
So Lockwood and Luthor may be connected?
我们认为是这样 但
We think. But, uh...
那不是我来跟你谈话的原因
That's actually not the reason I came to talk to you.
我们在伊芙的实验室发现一把枪
We found a gun in Eve's lab.
超查部证实枪里的子弹和你体内的相同
The DEO matched the bullets to the one you were shot with.
不是曼彻斯特·布莱克枪击你的 詹姆斯
Manchester Black didn't shoot you, James.
是伊芙干的
It was Eve.
所以莱克斯也是幕后黑手
So that means Lex is behind this, too.
你们看见了吗
Did you see?
《外星人赦免法》刚刚被废除了
The Alien Amnesty Act was just repealed.
什么
What?
废除《外星人赦免法》
...to repeal the Alien Amnesty Act.
我知道有一部分人会很惊讶
I'm sure some of you are surprised,
-但我向你们保证 -伊芙
- but I can assure you... - Eve.
你们看见了吗
Did you see that?
那是伊芙 她现在在华盛顿
That was Eve. She's in D.C.
动作真快
That was quick.
你朋友已经背叛你了吗
Your friends betray you already?
不是的 母亲 我来给你这个
No, Mother. I came to give you this.
监狱的图纸吗
The blueprints to the prison?
-莱克斯来找过你 -真不喜欢说我早说过
- Lex was coming for you. - I hate to say I told you so.
真的吗
Really?
因为我超爱说这句话
'Cause I just love saying it.
看看你的牢房♥ 母亲
Look at your cell, Mother.
看见你的名字了吗 母亲
Do you see your name, Mother?
红色的字 是莱克斯的笔迹
Written in red, in Lex's handwriting.
我们都知道这意味着什么
We both know what that means.
不 他不会
No. He wouldn't.
莱克斯是来找过你
Lex was coming for you.
但不是救你 而是杀你
But not to free you. To murder you.
问题是 母亲
The question is, Mother,
他为什么要来杀你
why would he bother to come and kill you?
除非你知道什么
Unless you knew something.
知道能找到他的线索
Something that could be used to find him?
你要把生命赌在谁身上
So who are you gonna bet your life on?
那个神经病 还是我
The psychopath... or me?
唯一一个有能力有意愿保护你的人
The only person who can or will protect you.
等你准备好了 再告诉我
You can tell me what you know when you're ready.
我很有耐心
I'm patient.
莉娜
Lena.
别走
Wait.
参议员们正在陆续进入
The senators are making their way in now.
在总统到来之前 我们只能拍照片
Until the President arrives, we will only be doing photos.
这里没有伊芙的踪迹
No sign of Eve down here yet.
或许我最好上去看看
Maybe I'd better look up there.
格兰伯里参议员 失陪一下
Senator Granberry, excuse me for a second.
出什么事了
Uh, what happened?
你为什么改了票
Why did you change your vote?
你偷着乐吧
Just take the win.
洛克伍德先生
Mr. Lockwood.
不许提问 奥尔森先生
No questions, Mr. Olsen.
你知道是奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯
You're aware that Otis Graves
协助了莱克斯·卢瑟逃跑 对吧
helped Lex Luthor escape, aren't you?
奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯已经死了
Otis Graves is deceased.
事实上 他没死
Actually, he's not.
我跟莱克斯·卢瑟没任何关系
I have nothing to do with Lex Luthor.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
超女
Supergirl.
你怎么找到我的
How on earth did you find me?
唯一一辆受X射线散射场保护的车吗
The only car protected with an X-ray scatter field?
倒霉
Oh, poo.
给我出来
Out of the car.
等着看好戏吧
Enjoy the show.
-我爸爸 -快走
- My dad. - Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
带她出去
Take her out!
我的天
Oh, my God.
让他们有多恨 就有多怕
Let them hate so long as they fear.
是超女
It was Supergirl.
我的美国同胞们 你们现在一定知道
My fellow Americans, by now you have surely heard
我们伟大国家的核心遭受了袭击
that the heart of our great nation was attacked...
许多人还相信她会带来安全和希望
by someone many of you trusted with your security and your hopes.
她就是超女
Supergirl.
她攻击是为了报复
She attacked in retaliation
我们废除《外星人赦免法》
to the repeal of the Alien Amnesty Act,
她无视我们的民♥主♥ 只顾她自己
ignoring our democracy in favor of her own
这是野蛮的外星正义
alien brute form of justice.
美国人♥民♥欢迎这些外星人
The American people have welcomed these aliens,
他们却以怨报德
they've repaid our hospitality with violence.
但我们并不软弱 我们是美国人
But we are not weak, we are Americans.
我们是人类
We are humans.
为了保护我们 我在此颁布戒♥严♥令
I am hereby enacting martial law for our protection.
超女 如果你正在收看 毫无疑问
And, Supergirl, if you are watching, make no mistake,
做出这一恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径一定会付出代价
this act of horrific terrorism will not go unanswered.
你现在是头号♥公敌
You are now public enemy number one.
超女绝不会做出这种事
There's no way Supergirl would do something like this.
我知道
I know.
我错了
I was wrong.
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
你能留下来吗
Think you can stick around?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我是荣恩·荣兹 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
This is J'onn J'onzz, private investigator.
请留言 我会尽快回复你
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
你们叫我来是要逮捕我吗
Did you call me here to arrest me?
我们知道不是你做的
We know you didn't do this.
你绝不会做出这种事
That you would never do something like this.
我们和你同一战线 超女
We're on your side, Supergirl.
我们会查明真♥相♥
We're gonna find out the truth.
齐心协力
Together.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表