剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我要十二份大号♥披萨
I'll have a dozen large pizzas.
十一份什锦披萨 一份苹果橄榄披萨
Eleven with everything and one with apples and olives.
你先请
After you.
你们有浓缩咖啡吗
Um, do you make espressos?
我不知道你哥哥和默茜有这么多过往
I had no idea your brother's history with Mercy went back this far.
是啊
Yeah.
默茜最初是他的安全主管
Mercy started out as his head of security,
但时间久了 她成了他最亲密的知己
but over time she became his closest confidant
时常来吃晚饭
and frequent dinner guest.
我知道莱克斯过去和她关系很亲密
I knew Lex had a close relationship with her
可我不知道你也一样
but I had no idea you did.
你也知道 从小到大 我妈总爱挑我毛病
Growing up, my mother was very critical of me, as you know.
她很少帮我解决生活方面的问题
She wasn't very helpful with the life stuff.
然后默茜进入了我们的生活
Then Mercy came into our lives
可以说她对我很照顾
and she kind of took me under her wing.
她教我得体的举止和着装
She taught me how to act, how to dress,
以及如何达成最强有力的手段
how to always reach for the biggest gun.
她几乎像我姐姐一样 几乎
She was almost like a big sister. Almost.
她离开莱克斯后 你是不是也很难过
Was it hard for you after she left Lex?
是的 我觉得被抛弃了
Yeah. I felt abandoned.
但这不能怪她
But I really can't blame her.
说实话 我觉得全是莱克斯的错
Truthfully, I blame Lex entirely.
他们为什么分开
What happened between them?
默茜变得很沮丧
Mercy grew frustrated
因为莱克斯的心思全在超人身上
because Lex was so hyper-focused on Superman.
他不再从大局考虑
He lost sight of the bigger picture.
她觉得仅有智能是不够的
She felt intelligence wasn't enough,
人类需要开♥发♥
that humans needed to develop even
比外星人更强大的能力
greater powers and abilities than aliens.
-听着像疯话 -是啊
- That sounds unhinged. - Yeah.
但我不反对她的主要观点
But I don't disagree with her main point.
人类为什么不能像外星人一样强大
Well, why can't humans be as powerful as aliens?
这个...
Well--
出什么事了 伊芙
What is it, Eve?
-你知道凯文·奥吗 -当然知道
- You know Kevin Oh? - Of course I know him.
他是形象诱发器的主程序员
He's the chief programmer for our Image Inducers.
他死了 尸体是早上在公♥寓♥楼被发现的
He's dead. He was found at his apartment complex this morning.
我的天 太可怕了
Oh, my God, that's horrible.
他的笔记本电脑丢了 网络安♥全♥部♥刚刚来电♥话♥
His laptop was missing, and Cyber Security just called to say
说他的电脑被用来登陆主机了
that it's been used to log into the mainframe.
我必须在他们黑进来前拦截攻击
Well, then I have to block this hack before they can breach us.
进入L公♥司♥系统 请输入密♥码♥
密钥已认证
我该付你多少钱 朋友
How much do I owe you, my friend?
故障了 稍等
It's broke. One moment.
有人在系统里植入了特洛伊木马
Someone's put a trojan horse into the system.
病毒正试图破坏整个形象诱发器平台
It's trying to take down the entire Image Inducer platform.
第一位用户已经遭到袭击了
The first user has already been compromised.
布莱尼克五号♥
Brainiac-5?
假如我不能删除木马
If I don't delete the trojan,
全世界每位用户都会遭到暴露
then every user will be exposed. Worldwide.
-你是什么玩意 -你认识我
- What are you? - You know me.
我常来你这里买♥♥披萨
I purchased pizzas from you multiple times.
你是个叛徒 伙计们 这有个外星人
You're a traitor. Hey, guys, there's an alien out here.
肯定是默茜搞的鬼
This has to be Mercy's doing.
准是她没跑了
I'd bet considerable money on it.
暴♥力♥是人类最基本的情绪
Violence is the most basic human emotion
这应该是沟通失败后
and should only be a last resort
使用的最后一招
should communication fail.
该死 她入侵系统速度太快 我都来不及修补
Damn it! She's hacking the system faster than I can patch it.
你们要住手
You need to back off.
我说话结巴了吗 我说住手
Did I stutter? I said back off.
系统锁定完成
成功了
Got it.
连接中断
取消所有权限
我要封锁云端
Okay, I'm putting a lockdown on the cloud
这样就没人能通过电脑进入系统了
so no one can access the system through a computer.
默茜·格雷夫斯是绝对不可能黑进来的
Mercy Graves is never getting in here.
作为凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
As a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media,
我一定会把我今天在这里目睹的暴♥力♥
I am going to make sure everyone knows about the violence
和残酷行为公诸于世
and cruelty I witnessed here today.
先生 你才是叛徒
You, sir, are the traitor.
快把他要的匹萨给他
Now, give him his pizzas.
我还以为他是我的朋友
I thought he was my friend.
真正的朋友会接受你的本来面目
A true friend will accept you for who you truly are.
你很眼熟
You look familiar.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
应该不认识
I don't believe so.
我能不能
May I...
认识一下你
...get to know you?
应该可以
I think we can make that happen.
如何认识
Well, how?
我叫尼娅·纳尔
My name's Nia Nal.
如果你真的想找到我 你会找到我的
If you truly want to find me, you will.
菲奥纳&曼彻斯特婚礼
2019年3月31日
都有谁参与
涉及很多团体吗
好吧 菲奥纳
All right, Fiona,
我们试试11347
let's try 11347.
迪恩·佩特赛利
尼娅 一切还好吧
Nia, is everything okay?
我刚刚目睹了一位店家拒绝服务外星人
I just witnessed a business owner refuse to serve an alien
然后攻击了他
and then assault him.
嗯
Yeah.
最近我们接到很多这种电♥话♥
We're getting a lot of calls like that lately.
这种类型的报道值得我们去跟进
And it's good for us to follow up on these types of stories
这样人们就知道这些店家是如何对待外星人的
so that people know how these businesses are treating aliens.
当然 但是不止这样
Absolutely. But, it's bigger than that.
奥尔森先生 我认为
Mr. Olsen, I really think
我们需要主编的声明
we need a statement from our Editor-In-Chief.
外星人正在遭受前所未有的仇恨攻击
Aliens are being subjected to hate crimes like never before.
是很可怕
It is horrible.
所以我们要报道这些事件 没错
Which is why we are reporting on this kind of stuff. We are.
但是
But...
我必须从战略上来考虑
I have to think strategically.
我不适合在这个时候写社论
And this is not the best time for me to write an editorial.
我知道自从摘下守护者的面具
I know you've been under a lot of scrutiny
你接受着来自各方的审视
since unmasking as Guardian.
现在你又有机会为正义而战了
You have another chance to fight for justice now.
好
Okay.
请坐
Please.
你有什么想法
What's on your mind?
也许你不知道 我是变性人
You may not know this about me, but, I am a transgender woman.
我知道因为身份而遭人袭击
I know what it's like to be attacked and denied
和拒绝的滋味
because of who I am.
看到外星人遭到攻击时 我无法视而不见
When I saw that alien being attacked, I couldn't let it pass.
我
I...
我必须站出来
I had to stand up,
让恶霸看看自己的面目
hold a mirror to that bully's face.
我伸出了援手
And I made a difference.
但那只是针对一个人
And that was just one person.
你可是凯特科
You are the Editor-In-Chief
全球媒体公♥司♥的主编
of CatCo Worldwide Media,
你可以让整座城市直视其真面目
you can hold a mirror up to the entire city.
我们必须让人们看到
We have to show people
不可以用暴♥力♥对待外星人
that violence against aliens is not okay.
而我们生存下去的唯一方式
And that the only way we are going to survive
就是开始看到彼此的真实面目
is if we start truly seeing each other.
谢谢你分享自己的真心话
Thank you for sharing your truth
也谢谢你的热情
and your passion.
但有一点我也希望你能明白
But there's something else that I want you to understand, too,
与我们有同样价值观的读者
is that our readers that share our values
已经知道我们支持外星人了
already know that we support aliens.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表