剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
No, I will not let fear win.
和我姐姐并肩作战
And with my sister by my side,
一切皆有可能
anything is possible.
艾美特克能量提炼厂
红色之女
Ryzhaya Dch.
我信任过你 艾丽克斯
I trusted you, Alex.
你要么是傻 要么是天真得惊人
You're either dumb or staggeringly naive.
你可以随意调查我的历史 可以上网
You had my history at your disposal. Internet accessible.
哪怕你愿意看上一眼 也会发现两件事
If you had bothered to look, you'd have realized two things.
维护穷苦破碎的卡兹尼亚
Defending poor, broken Kaznia
对莱克斯·卢瑟根本不值一提
is a little small potatoes for Lex Luthor.
但或许更值得注意的是
But, perhaps more significantly,
我恨氪星人
I hate Kryptonians.
而你是什么 氪星人
And what are you? A Kryptonian.
你该让我去死
You should've let me die.
死 我对你有更大的计划
Die? I have bigger plans for you.
洛克伍德炼钢厂
奥蒂斯·格雷夫斯身亡
Otis Graves was found dead.
他的尸体旁有一份宣言
Next to his body was a manifesto,
承认卢瑟先生的所有罪行都是他所为
taking detailed credit for all of Mr. Luthor's crimes.
鉴于这个新证据 我赦免了卢瑟先生
In light of this new evidence, I have pardoned Mr. Luthor.
我任命他为新任外星事务部部长
I am appointing him the new Secretary of Alien Affairs.
因为他今天的英勇行为
Because of his heroics today...
他知识渊博 了解关于外星人的一切
...profound knowledge of everything alien.
卢瑟先生向你问好
Mr. Luthor sends his regards.
问好 问好 问好
Regards, regards, regards,
问好 问好 问好 问好
regards, regards, regards, regards,
问好 问好 问好 问好
regards, regards, regards, regards,
问好 问好 问好 问好
regards, regards, regards, regards, regar...
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry...
莱克斯·卢瑟利用了我一整年
Lex Luthor has been using me for a year.
为什么
Why?
艾美特克能量提炼厂
我从没见过这种地方
I've never seen anything like this.
尽快习惯 蠢货
Get used to it, stupid.
卢瑟先生的提炼厂需要制♥造♥设备
Mr. Luthor needs stuff built for his refinery.
现在你可以开始工作了
Now you can get to work.
哪怕摘掉超能力抑制手铐
Even without the dampening cuffs,
也不能用能力
no powers.
雪莱岛
雪莱岛 这地方四周都是能力抑制塔
Shelley Island. The place is surrounded by power-dampening pylons.
没有能力
Without my powers,
我没办法告诉布莱尼我们的位置
there's no way I can send Brainy our location.
也许他在抛弃我们之前该想到这一点
Maybe he should've thought of that before abandoning us,
那个只讲逻辑的白♥痴♥
like a logical idiot.
我也生他的气 但我们还有彼此
Look, I'm not happy with him, either. But there are two of us.
声东击西
A diversion?
快点 过去
Move it! Get over here!
老艾
Al.
假如你们要声东击西
If you're going for a diversion,
算上我和我朋友们
count me and my friends in.
我们一直在等人带领我们逃出去
We've been waiting for someone to lead us out of here.
我该猜到会是你 荣恩·荣兹
I should have predicted it would be you, J'onn J'onzz.
他又一次惊人地展示了他的慷慨
In yet another stunning display of magnanimity,
莱克斯·卢瑟捐赠了一种能源
Lex Luthor has donated an energy source
用来帮助恢复电力
to help restore electricity
帮助因卡兹尼亚对海岸电网的轰炸
to the thousands of homes that were affected
生活受到影响的数千个家庭
by Kaznia's bombing of the coast's power grid.
总统将宣誓
The President will swear
莱克斯·卢瑟任职外星事务部部长
Lex Luthor in as Secretary of Alien Affairs
仪式将于今天下午在玫瑰园进行
in a Rose Garden ceremony scheduled for later this afternoon.
卡拉
Kara.
我好担心
I was worried.
我听说总统试图封你的口
I heard the President tried to silence you.
我没事
I'm okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
超女怎么样了
And then, Supergirl?
她还活着 准备好战斗了
She's alive, and she's ready to fight.
布莱尼 总统命令秘密特工
Brainy, the President had the Secret Service
清空了凯特科所有的服务器
wipe all of CatCo's servers,
我所有的证据都没了 你能恢复吗
and I lost all of my evidence. Can you recover it?
已经恢复好了
It's already done.
太好了 太好了
Yes. Yes!
这能证明莱克斯一直在和卡兹尼亚联手
This proves that Lex has been working with Kaznia,
以及他利用红色之女袭击白宫
and he used Red Daughter to attack the White House.
还能证明政♥府♥将超查部废弃设施的外星囚犯
It also proves that the government gave Lex alien prisoners
提供给莱克斯
from the DEO desert facility.
不只是超查部废弃设施的外星人
Not just the aliens from the DEO facility.
荣恩·荣兹 梦想者和我
J'onn J'onzz, Dreamer, and I
发现莱克斯一直在转移
have discovered that Lex has been transferring aliens
被洛克伍德围捕的外星人
rounded up by Ben Lockwood
将他们送到某私人设施
and bringing them to a private facility,
抽取他们的能力
where he's been siphoning their powers.
我的天
My God!
那这个设施在哪
Well, where is this facility?
我们即将获得这个信息
That information is forthcoming.
荣恩和梦想者此刻就在那吗
Is that where J'onn and Dreamer are?
希望如此 他们被绑♥架♥了
Hopefully. They have been abducted.
-什么 -你为什么没告诉我们
- What? - Why didn't you tell us that?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
对于这么无关紧要的细节
That is a rather strong emotional reaction
你们的反应还真是强烈
for such an insignificant detail.
我们的计划是要拯救外星人
Our plan is to save the aliens.
那些外星人只包括荣恩和梦想者
Those aliens will simply include J'onn and Dreamer.
打扰一下 卢瑟女士 这是给你的
Excuse me, Ms. Luthor, this came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是什么
What is it?
莱克斯邀请我去白宫的函件
It's an invitation to the White House from Lex.
莉娜 你不是想要去吧
Lena, you can't possibly be thinking of going.
如果我不去 莱克斯就会针对我在乎的人
If I don't go, Lex'll come after the people I care about,
我不能让这种事发生
and I can't have that happen.
而且 如果我见到莱克斯
Besides, if I see Lex,
我就能帮我的好朋友拿到一手资料
I'll be able to get some stellar quotes for my best friend's article.
说到这个 卡拉 你最好开始写文章了
Speaking of which, Kara, you better start typing.
母亲
Mother.
莉娜
Lena.
你能相信吗 妹妹
Can you believe it, sis?
卢瑟家的三人都在总统办公室里
Three Luthors in the Oval Office.
只有在美国才会发生
Only in America.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
你把总统绑在条约厅里
you're having the President tied up in the Treaty Room?
傀儡不需要被绑起来 莉娜
Puppets don't need to be tied up, Lena.
只要用细线把他们吊起来就行了
You just hang them up by their strings.
那你为什么不给总统戴个金色假发
Well, why don't you put a blond wig on the President,
你可以把他和伊芙配成一对卖♥♥掉
and you can sell him and Eve as a matching set?
好了 你们俩别吵
Now, now. You two play nicely.
这么久以来我们第一次家庭聚会
This is the first family gathering we've had in ages,
我要享受一下
and I'd like to enjoy myself.
你那杀人不眨眼的儿子欺骗了全世界
Your murderous son has duped the world
让大家以为他是地球的英雄
into thinking he's Earth's hero.
这可不是感恩节晚餐
This is hardly Thanksgiving dinner.
对我们家来说 这再正常不过了
Sounds perfectly normal for our family.
不如我们边喝杯茶
Why don't we have a cup of tea
边听莱克斯说说他叫我们来有什么事吧
while Lex tells us why he summoned us here?
他叫我们来是为了炫耀
He summoned us here to gloat.
你把我想得太肤浅了 莉娜 这很伤人
You think so little of me, Lena. It hurts.
我是个多愁善感的人
I'm a sentimental guy.
我做这些不都是为了我自己
I didn't do all of this for me,
是为了我们
I did it for us.
我们都知道如果我想让你们俩死
I mean, look, we all know if I wanted you two dead,
你们不会出现在总统办公室里
you wouldn't be treading on the presidential seal
开茶会了
having a tea party.
我所做的每一件事都是有战略性的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表