剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I assure you our communication difficulties are in the past.
我的调查就此终止
Consider my investigation terminated.
不 布莱尼
No, no, Brainy,
我们想让你继续调查这件事
we want you to keep looking into it.
好吧 我糊涂了
Okay, I'm confused.
所以我才使了眼色
It's-it's why I winked.
是的
Ah, yes.
我会完全保密地继续进行调查
I shall continue my investigation in complete secrecy.
给你的
For you.
我不
I don't...
我发誓他最后肯定会害我被解雇
I swear that he's going to get me fired by the end of the day.
对了 伊莉莎来短♥信♥了
Oh, by the way, Eliza texted.
明天的感恩节晚宴你负责蔓越莓酱
You're on cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
我哪有时间去杂货店买♥♥
When am I supposed to go to the grocery store?
自♥由♥之子那天晚上
Why were the Children of Liberty
为什么上街巡逻
out there patrolling in the first place?
佩特赛利会搞砸整个计划
Petrocelli could blow this whole thing.
确保他们都保持低调
Just make sure they all lay low
直到那一刻来临
until the time comes.
抱歉用了这么久
Sorry it took so long.
外面简直乱套了 但我东西都买♥♥齐了
It was a zoo but I got everything.
我买♥♥了红薯 面包卷 我
I got the sweet potatoes, I got the rolls, and I...
我想我买♥♥了甜胡椒粉
...think I got the allspice.
我的英雄
My hero.
我有些好消息
Well, I have some good news.
看起来我们这个月
It looks like we're gonna be able to
又有钱还按揭了
make our mortgage payment again this month.
当你许下"无论富贵或贫困"的誓言
Oh, well, when you sign up for "Richer or for poorer"
你肯定希望不仅仅只是贫困
you kinda hope it's not always for poorer.
是"不管贫困"
Is it "For poorer"?
还是只是"贫穷"
Isn't it just "For poor"?
我不记得了 我当时没上心
You know, I don't remember. I wasn't actually paying attention.
妈妈 爸爸 快来看这个
Mom, Dad, you gotta see this!
看啊
Look.
许多人被自♥由♥之子的宣言震惊了
Most were surprised by this Children of Liberty manifesto.
但是 前历史教授 本·洛克伍德
However, former history professor, Ben Lockwood,
早就对此事有所察觉 请看
had a little more foresight. Take a look.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
整个历史中 被压♥迫♥者
Throughout history, the downtrodden
总能在被主流遗忘之前
have found ways to make their voices heard
找到方法让他们的声音被听到
before the mainstream forgets about them.
但讽刺的是
But the irony in this case
目前的主流 人类
is that the mainstream, humanity,
才是被压♥迫♥的一方
are the downtrodden.
爸爸 你出名了
Dad, you're famous.
那是本·洛克伍德在评论
That was Professor Ben Lockwood commenting
当下人类与外星人的关系现状
on the current state of human-alien relations...
我会去的 谢谢你
I'll be there. Thank you.
打扰到你了吗 奥尔森先生
Am I interrupting, Mr. Olsen?
欢迎随时来找我
Always got time for you.
包里是什么
Uh, what's in the bag?
你为什么不看看
Why don't you take a look?
谢谢
Thank you.
你真宠坏我了
You spoil me.
是啊
Yeah.
真棒
Oh, yeah.
你今天没准就有能穿出去的机会了
And, you know, you might have the opportunity to wear it,
也许就在几小时之后
maybe in the next couple of hours.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我给你定了上今天的《今日辩论》
I booked you to go on Counterpoint Daily today.
我觉得你应该上电视批判自♥由♥之子
I think you should go on TV and disavow the Children of Liberty.
我知道你已经远离那类人了
I know you moved away from that idea,
但是事情升级了 好吗
but things have escalated, okay?
他们的宣言充满了仇恨言论
Their manifesto was filled with hate speech.
我只是希望你能先和我商量下
Yeah, I just wish that you would have checked with me first.
今天我不行
I can't do that today.
为什么
Well, why not?
在市长那事之后 我联络了本·洛克伍德
Well, after the Mayor's event, I reached out to Ben Lockwood.
花了些时间
And it took some time,
但我联络上了真正的自♥由♥之子
but I got connected with some actual Children of Liberty.
我今天会去和他们见面
I'm meeting with them today.
你要与国内恐怖组织会面吗
You're meeting with a domestic terror group?
去了解他们是谁
To learn who they are.
最终 去采访自♥由♥代表本人
And eventually, get an interview with Agent Liberty himself.
你自己也说了 那些人敬仰我
You said it yourself, these people admire me,
也许我可以利用这一点改变他们的想法
and maybe I can use that to change minds.
这是我在他们发表仇恨言论之前说的
I said that before they dropped their hateful agenda on the world.
那就更加要去了 不是吗
All the more reason to go now, isn't it?
这更加说明他们可能会动用到暴♥力♥
It's all the more reason to think they might resort to violence,
尤其是他们的人类代言人加入的话
especially if they've got their human posterboy in their midst.
人类代言人
Human posterboy?
你觉得我办不到 是不是
You don't think I can do this, do you?
-你要和谁见面 -我不知道
- Who are you meeting with? - I don't know.
你要在哪里和他们见面
Where are you meeting them?
他们会在见面前15分钟打给我
They're gonna call me 15 minutes beforehand.
所以是在一个未知地点见不明身份的人
So it's an undisclosed location with unknown context.
这就是记者死掉的情节 詹姆斯
This is how journalists end up dead, James.
我不是大部分记者
Most journalists are not me.
所以我怎么想都无所谓
So it doesn't matter what I think.
这事不行 这是工作
Not about this. This is work.
"这是工作"
"This is work."
那你的老板给你定了
Well, then your boss has booked
在大型电视台上亮相的工作
a major television appearance for you.
自己去处理吧
So figure it out.
我最喜欢的火星人
My favorite Martian.
抱歉 估计经常有人对你这么说
Sorry, you probably get that all the time.
你没回复我的邀请
You didn't reply to my invitation.
哦对 朝圣日
Right. Uh, yeah, Pilgrim Day.
我就是不太感兴趣
I'm just not up for it, man.
好吧 我就是担心
Right. It's just that I was worried that
那些传♥单♥可能会激发你不好的感觉
those leaflets might stir up some bad feelings for you.
-没什么我处理不了的 -那好
- Nothing I can't handle. - Right.
也许来顿火鸡晚餐能有帮助
Well, maybe a turkey dinner will help.
是个小聚会 我们很希望你能加入
It's a small gathering, we'd love to have you.
但我不能保证没有字谜游戏
Although I can't promise there won't be Charades.
虽然我这么爱字谜...
As much as I love Charades...
我明白 我明白
I understand, I understand.
那好吧 如果你改变了想法
Well, look, man, if you change your mind
这是我朋友的地址
here's my friend's address.
荣恩
J'onn.
谢谢你能想着我
Thanks for thinking of me.
没什么
Sure.
好吧
Right.
我们聊到哪了
Where were we?
对了 你刚要开口招供来着
Oh, yeah, you were about to start talking.
詹姆斯 我这里有关于昨晚袭击的800字证言
Oh, James, I have 800 words on the assault last night
是戴着自♥由♥代表面具的人说的
by the men wearing Agent Liberty masks.
好
Yeah.
-一切都还好吗 -还好
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
莉娜给我定了上一个会谈节目
Uh, Lena booked me on this round table thing.
那太好了
That's great!
不 不好吗
Isn't... Isn't that great?
她应该先和我说一声的
Um, she should've told me first. You know?
好吧 我本来准备
Okay, so I made plans to
去见自♥由♥之子的人
meet with somebody from Children of Liberty,
但现在她想让我上电视批判他们
and now she wants me to go on a TV show and denounce them.
她是在担心你作为守护者的形象
Well, she's worried about your image as Guardian.
我知道莉娜有时候比较强硬
I know Lena can be forceful,
但是她会保护所爱之人
but she protects the ones she loves.
她不总是对的
She's not always right.
但大部分时候是对的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表