剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
A hook.
起重机的吊钩
It's one of those loady type hooks.
上次我也梦到了
It was in the dream last time.
有看到什么新事物吗
Do you see anything new?
我不知道
I don't know.
-她要放松一点 -尼娅 没事 没事
- She needs to relax. - Nia, it's okay. It's okay.
放松一点 记住 这是你的梦境
Just relax, and remember, this is your dream.
她回来了
She's back.
那名女子
The woman...
她在震动
She's shaking.
太可怕了
It's awful.
我好像减慢了她的震动
I think I just slowed her down.
我可以让她不震动
I can stop the shaking.
她已经在调整梦境了
She's already modulating her dreaming.
那太好了 尼娅 太好了
That... that's great, Nia. That's great.
在这之后 我真的有一些后续问题要问
After this, I'm really gonna have some follow-up questions.
科林伍德
住手 放下枪 请你放下枪吧
Stop, put the gun down. Please, just put the gun down.
你吓到我了 求你把枪放下
You're scaring me. Please, put the gun down.
住手 我说了 请你住手
Stop! I said... Please, stop. Please, stop.
把枪放下
Put it down!
-这里还有其他人 -她得走近那个人
- There's somebody else here. - She needs to move toward it.
是自♥由♥之子的人
It's Liberty.
卡拉 我要出去
Kara, I want to get out.
正着数 一 二
Count forwards. One, two--
-我要立刻出去 -三
- I want to get out now! - Three.
我们在这 你很安全
Hey, we're here. You're safe.
但那名女子不安全
But that woman isn't.
我知道我们该去哪里了
And I know where we need to go.
科林伍德
高中州冠军
欢迎来到科林伍德
Welcome to Collinwood.
这里好像没这么差劲
It doesn't seem so bad.
没错 能出什么岔子呢
Oh, yes. What could go wrong?
洛克伍德寒舍参观到此就结束了
And this is the end of the Lockwood home five-cent tour.
莉迪娅 本杰明 你们有个温馨的家
Well, Lydia, Benjamin, you have a lovely home.
我还有一堆工作要赶着做
So, I've got tons of work I need to catch up on.
-我会... -那是什么
- I would be-- - What's that?
那是本的曾曾曾祖父做的
Oh, Ben's great-great-great-grandfather made those.
对 他是个铁匠
Yeah. He was a blacksmith.
那把刺刀
That bayonet is the...
是洛克伍德家族钢厂的首批产品
Well, it's one of the first things the Lockwoods ever forged.
它参与过美国独♥立♥战争
It's from the American Revolution.
真的吗
Is it, really?
我能看看吗
Can I?
对...
So...
它曾经在邦克山古战场
You know, it's from Bunker Hill.
记得吗
Remember that one?
当时英国人以为他们赢了
It's the one where the Brits, uh, thought they had won,
结果战争太过血腥 以致于他们输了
but the battle ended up so bloody, that it cost them the war,
而牺牲毫不值得
and it wasn't worth it.
血腥才是对的
Bloody is right.
想象一下 把这刀插♥进♥人的身体
I mean, can you imagine sticking this into a bloke
并在五脏六腑搅动
and then twisting it in his guts?
-很有画面感 -画面感
- That's graphic. - Graphic.
没错
It is.
"洛克伍德"
"Lockwood."
很不错的作品
It's a fine piece.
你是否希望过丈夫是铁匠 莉迪娅
You ever wish your husband was a steel man, Lydia?
住手
Stop it.
当然 你们现在的事业跟铁匠无关了 对吧
Of course, that's not really the family business anymore, is it?
你们现在只是戴着邪恶的金属面具
Now you lot just dress up in wicked metal masks.
对不对
Isn't that right...
自♥由♥代表
Agent Liberty?
本 他在说什么
Ben, what is he talking about?
听我说 我这辈子从来没见过你
Okay. Listen, I've never seen you before in my life,
你口中的人不是我
and I'm not whoever it is that you say that I am.
曼彻斯特
Manchester.
曼彻斯特 告诉我你在哪里
Manchester, tell me where you are.
-滚出我的脑袋 -你承诺过
- Get out of my head. - You made a promise.
我的承诺和菲奥娜一起逝去了
That promise died with Fiona.
但在我这里没有逝去
But it didn't die with me.
如果你不能遵守承诺 我会遵守
If you can't hold yourself to that promise, I will.
什么
What?
我能感觉到你的痛苦 曼彻斯特
I feel your pain, Manchester.
放弃吧
Give this up.
你想感受我的痛苦吗
You want to feel my pain?
那就感受吧
Feel it.
你疯了 他不是自♥由♥代表
You're insane! He is not Agent Liberty!
你敢用生命保证吗 莉迪亚
Do you bet your life on that, Lydia?
在你们这栋完美的小家里
Somewhere in your perfect little house,
放着一套他实施恐怖行动的服装
there is a silly costume he puts on to go do terrorism.
把面具给我看看
Show me that mask.
在回忆中 很有可能不止一个人
In retrospect, it makes sense that more than one person
跑了科林伍德五千米赛跑
would have run the Collinwood 5K.
你能认出什么吗
Do you recognize anything?
不能
No.
我在梦里看到的
All I saw in my dream
只有那个女人 影子 还有吊钩
was the woman, the shadow, and the hook.
你觉得我们要找的会不会是
Do you think we should be looking for some
某个建筑工地
kind of construction site?
不 你看到的很可能只是标志
No. What you saw were probably symbols.
荣格 弗洛伊德
Jungian, Freudian.
在我们那里 称之为弗洛荣格
Where I'm from, we call them Frungian.
-抱歉 -不 尼娅 不必抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No. No, Nia. Don't be sorry.
我们走的是正轨 这样找是对的
We're on the right track. This is... This is good.
虽然我确实感觉到了当地人的敌意
Although I do sense some hostility from the locals.
意料之中
Not unexpected.
区域数据扫描结果显示科林伍德
My scan of regional data revealed Collinwood
曾经是反外星人活动的早期据点
as an early center for anti-alien activity.
确实感觉有点像《大清洗》
It does feel a little Purge-y.
2013年 詹姆斯·德莫纳克的片
James DeMonaco, 2013.
你不是只看经典片吗
I thought you were just watching the classics.
-然后呢 -我想跟你说点事 就一会
- And? - Let me talk to you for a sec. Just a minute.
当然
Oh, of course.
你先别看
Don't look now,
但是...
but these, uh,
那几个带着缉外星人犬的家伙
fine folks over here with the alien-sniffing dog,
-他们一直在跟踪我们 -谁 哪里
- they've been following us. - Who? Where?
-他们吗 -别看 回来 我说了...
- Them? - No! Stop it! Stop! I told...
我觉得他们是自♥由♥之子
I think they're Children of Liberty.
-你这是盲目猜测 -我用X光看了
- Presumptuous. - I X-ray'd them,
他们带着枪
and they've got guns,
女人的包里放了一张金属面具
and the woman has a metal mask in her purse.
-有问题了 -或许刚刚好
- Problematic. - Or it could be perfect.
我们与其在城里转来转去
Instead of wandering around the city
找尼娅梦里的女人
looking for the girl in Nia's dream,
不如直接去找
instead, why don't we
那个即将要袭击她的人
just find the guy who's going to attack her?
-自♥由♥代表 -没错
- Agent Liberty. - Yes.
他已经来了 或者马上就到
He's here, or he will be soon.
也许那三个人可以为我们指路
And maybe these three can lead us to him. Hmm?
兵不厌诈 很好
Chicanery! Very good.
我来引开尼娅 你负责处理那些新朋友
I'll distract Nia while you catfish our new friends.
回头找我 尼娅 一家手工艺品店
Hail me after. Look, Nia, a crafts store.
你知道腕带有什么魔力吗
Have you been introduced to the magic of lanyards?
你们好
Hello!
我想请你们帮我个忙
I was wondering if you guys could help me.
我做了"二三与我"测试 就是基因测试
I just did one of those 23andMe tests. That's, you know, the DNA?
我的真名是卡拉·利伯蒂[自♥由♥]
Anyway, my real name is Kara Liberty,
我是来找我的生父的
so I'm here searching for my birth dad.
代表
Agent.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表