剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
詹姆斯没参加葬礼 艾丽克斯
James wasn't at the funeral, Alex.
我当时八岁
I was eight.
那是我人生中最糟糕的一天
And it was the worst day of my life.
我爸过世了
My dad was dead.
我妈伤心不已 我姑姑不得不扶着她
And my mom was so distraught that my aunts had to hold her up.
我很害怕她也会过世
I was scared that she was gonna die, too.
詹姆斯向我发誓说他会陪着我
James swore to me that he would be by my side.
一切都会好起来的
That everything was gonna be okay
因为我们会一起面对
because we were gonna face it together.
葬礼前他就不见了
He disappeared before the service.
我坐在那里
And I sat there,
孤单一人
alone,
泪流满面
tears streaming down my face,
看着大门 等着我哥哥
staring at the door, waiting for my big brother
走进来 让一切...
to walk in and make everything...
让一切好起来
Make everything okay.
他却没出现
He never showed up.
他当时在哪
Where was he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道他当时到底在哪
I don't know where he really was.
我明白 他当时也是孩子
And, look, I get it. He was a kid, too.
但我实在不想重温那一天
But it is not a day that I am aching to relive.
我明白
I understand.
我和你非常像
You know, you and I are a lot alike.
我们真的很会照顾其他人
We're really good at taking care of other people
但却很不会照顾自己
but not so good at taking care of ourselves.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
我可以替你留在詹姆斯身边
Yeah, I can stay by James' side for you.
我
I, um...
其实 我应该可以做到
I actually... I think I can do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯
Sebastian Melmoth.
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么十月份
Why were you buying property
会在根本不存在的鲁布尼纳买♥♥♥房♥♥子呢
in the non-existent land of Rubniu in October?
鲁布尼纳
塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯
10月10日军事基地
他们有多少卫星办公室
莱克斯的藏身之处呢
提款58.7亿美元
塞巴斯蒂安·梅莫斯
L公♥司♥账户转账记录
莉娜
Lena.
有人吗
Hello?
卡拉
Kara?
真是惊喜
What a surprise.
是啊 你的新助理让我进来的
Yeah, your new assistant let me in.
她看起来人不错
She seems nice.
希望她不会从背后捅我一刀
Let's hope she doesn't stab me in the back.
莉娜 伊芙之前对你做的事 我很抱歉
Lena, I'm so sorry about what Eve did to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来其实就是为了这件事
It's actually why I'm here. Uh...
我在写一篇关于莱克斯的报道
I'm writing an article about Lex.
我想曝光他
I wanna expose him.
我想让他下台 从而结束这一切
I want to take him down and put an end to all of this.
曝光莱克斯
An expose on Lex.
这个目标很远大
That's quite an Everest.
其实我是想问你一个问题
Uh, there was actually something I was hoping you could answer.
L公♥司♥与阿美特克公♥司♥合作过吗
Has L-Corp done business with AmerTek?
比如一个军事项目
Maybe on a military project?
当然没有
No, of course not.
很抱歉我现在不能帮你 我...
Look, I'm sorry I can't help you with this right now. I'm...
我想救詹姆斯
I'm trying to help James.
艾丽克斯来了
You know, Alex is here.
你一直没来看我
You haven't been around.
但超女在陪着我
Supergirl's been there for me.
她看不起我们家族的人还陪着我
Person who judges me on the very premise of my last name
而我最好的朋友却没有
but my best friend hasn't.
莉娜 我
Lena, I'm...
很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I was...
我想逮到莱克斯
I was trying to catch Lex.
是为了你 我是为了你才这样做
For you. That's why I'm doing this.
我当然在乎你的感受
Of course I care about how you feel.
但是你更在乎的是
You just care about me a little less
我能否做你报道的线人
than you do as a source for your story.
不 不是这样的 我...
No, no, it's not like that. I...
我很希望能跟你解释 但是
I wish I could explain, but...
我还是走吧
But maybe it's better if I just go.
快进去 免得被别人看到
In there, before someone sees.
你们该上♥床♥睡觉了吧
Isn't it past your bedtime?
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
阿尔让我们把酒吧作为外星人避难所
Al's letting us use the bar as an alien refuge.
我不知道怎么铺床
I don't know how to make my bed.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me, please?
我们是外星事务部 你们因违法而被拘捕了
Alien Affairs. You're all in violation and under arrest.
什么叫被拘捕了
What do you mean, "Under arrest"?
我们根本没做错事
We haven't done nothing wrong.
根据戒♥严♥令 外星人宵禁后不许聚集
Under martial law, aliens cannot gather after curfew.
把他们带到车上
Get them to the van.
你得先经历这个幻境
You're gonna have to go through this reverie first.
随你吧
Have it your way.
快走
Get out of here.
抓住他们
Get 'em!
我去抓那个孩子
I got the kid.
-查理 -乔治
- Charlie? - George.
请别抓我
Please don't take me in.
你是外星人吗 你为什么没告诉我
You're an alien? Why didn't you tell me?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
撤退
Fall back!
这下安全了
You're safe now.
安全
Safe?
他们今天没抓到我们
They didn't get us today,
但是还会回来的
but they'll be back.
我们是外星人
We're aliens.
没有安全的地方了
Nowhere is safe.
我很熟悉你这个皱眉的表情
I know that crease in your brow.
亲爱的 告诉我怎么了
Sweetie, tell me what's wrong.
只是...
It... It's just...
你有没有怀疑过...
Do you ever wonder about, um... Like...
爸爸的政策
Dad's policies?
也许 我们的做法是错的
You know, like, maybe we're doing this wrong?
当然没有 乔治
Of course not, George.
你♥爸♥正在拯救这个国家
Your dad is saving this country.
对酒吧的搜查不是很顺利
And the raid at the bar didn't go as planned,
但你帮忙把那些蟑螂赶出了洞穴
but you helped smoke those roaches out of their hole
你♥爸♥爸很为你骄傲
and your father is so proud of you.
尼娅
Nia...
怎么了
What is it?
阿尔的地下酒吧
Al's dive bar.
他把那里作为了外星人避难所
He's been using it as a shelter for aliens
洛克伍德的手下突袭了那里
and Lockwood's goons just crashed it.
我阻止了他们 但是
I stopped them. But...
那里的人还是感到很无助
The people there still felt so hopeless.
我想做更多事来帮助他们 但是
And I wanna do more to help them. I just
我不知道我还能做什么
don't know what else I can do.
我完全能理解你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
我太顾及眼前 反而让事情恶化了
I've been so myopic I think I've made things worse.
我让弗兰克林的姐姐更害怕了
I made Franklin's sister more afraid.
更不用说
Not to mention
我对莉娜特别不够朋友
I've been a terrible friend to Lena.
你怎么不够朋友了
Uh-- How have you been a terrible friend?
自从莱克斯逃跑 你就一直被束缚着
You've been lockstep ever since Lex escaped.
那是超女
That was Supergirl.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表